How exactly do people initiate sex? A girl invited me to her house later tonight and I have zero experience

How exactly do people initiate sex? A girl invited me to her house later tonight and I have zero experience.

Attached: 1449348360858.png (248x399, 51K)

Wrong place to ask lol

Just pull out your penis and she'll pull out her vagina if she wants to have sex and then you do the sex.

dont expect her to initiate it. just go for it and grab her by the pussy

whats your history like with this girl? odds are she is into you, but what are you guys planning to do while there? dinner? movie?

Make eye contact. Lots of it. Start leaning in, alternate your gaze between her eyes and lips, if she doesnt recoil lean in for a kiss. Make out for a bit, embrace her, after a couple of minutes grab her ass, run your hands through her, touch her body. Kiss her neck, work your way down while undressing her, once she's naked well just fuck her.

Might sound a little complicated but most of this comes very naturally. Threw in a few tips and tricks I personally like, but you should still do fine with only your intuition unless youre like retarded.

If you got to this point you should be fine.

Dude that's a weird question, just pull your dick out seriously and be confident

At no point in this description do you ask the woman for consent. This kind of advice is going to land OP with a rape charge.

>h-hey can i kiss you know
>do you mind if i look into your eyes a little?
>is it cool if i grab some ass?
you dont force yourself on a girl but you should be able to pick up on nonverbal cues if youre trying to have sex bro

She'll be able to tell you're a virgin and will either take the lead or be turned off.

Are you trying to make verbal consent sound like a joke? Have fun being too scared by your prison cellmate to say no to his advances, so it's not anymore "rape" than what you do with women.

lol ok you got me

Invitation to a house does not equal sex user.
You're probably just her gay friend you just haven't realized it yet but you will once you get there and chad has his arm around her the whole night as you watch some shitty movie

Obviously Chad is going to have his arm around him, while the girl excuses herself to give them some privacy.

We only met about a week ago, we both help coach youth tennis. She didn't say what she wants to do, she just sent me a snap telling me to come "hang out."

that seems pretty quick to move into a hookup if you two havent flirted a ton during the first week. take a condom just in case but be wary bro. a snap telling you to come hang is a pretty good sign, what time did she send it to you and in what context?

>if she doesnt recoil lean in for a kiss
If she doesnt wanna kiss she'll lean back, turn her head, say "sorry just friends", etc. You'll hesitate on every step anyways, no one is perfectly smooth and specially not inexperienced guys. That gives her time to fuck off.
Even if you were perfectly smooth you'd probably be better off hesitating just a little or asking shit like "is this ok?", but it's not the case. Try to be as smooth as possible.

she has to invite you into her domicile before any coitus may occur. you must then burn 3 (exactly 3) feathers of a bird of prey. you'll want to waft that gently through the air while you chant the magic phrase: "YTREPORP ERA NEMOW YTIPPOH YTIPPIH" while gently stroking your phallus through your corduroy trousers. At this point, the lady may be feeling a bit saucy, so it's time to go to the main course. Take out your semi-hard member and roughly stroke it against her petticoats. Now, she may resist, so don't forget your Colston & Hughes Hysteria Curing Blackjack, which I would hope you brought with you. Upon climax, you may complete the ordeal by forcing her to sign over all her family property, as is custom.

- Excerpt from the "Fine Ol' Chap's Guide to Merrymaking and Seedwork"

nice way to out yourself as underage bro

Attached: diogkcisnmd01-5a79aadcb781c__700.jpg (700x934, 78K)

Femanon here with my fuck buddy:

If I'm horny already I yell "cock" in a clearly lusty way and kneel or lay on the bed on a position I'm vulnerable. In the first case he usually pushes my head into his buldge because I love it's smell and then proceed to lick the dick or bj him; then he either fucks my face or me. If I lay on the bed he spreads my legs and gets on top of me. But if he's not horny just says "nah later" and maybe gropes me a bit

If he's horny he goes for me as described above

Sometimes it happens because we're cuddling and start groping each other and tounge kissing

It was like 3AM. I think the context was something along the lines of her and her friends got kicked out of a bar and wanted to keep drinking past liquor hours.

>you'd probably be better off hesitating just a little or asking shit like "is this ok?", but it's not the case.
So close to asking for consent, but that's just not applicable for this case.

thats another good sign but it also could mean she wanted you to come over at 3 and fuck since she was drunk and horny. make sure the plans still on and if it is, ask her if you should bring anything, food, snacks, and especially a bottle of something

If you kiss a girl and she's ok with it, then you undress her and she's ok with it, then you fuck the shit out of her and she's ok with it the whole time, to the point of not telling you to fuck off for the two hours or so that you'll be together, she wont accuse you for rape. That is just a silly internet fantasy, people fuck all the time and never ask for consent explicitly, cause that's a turn off anyways. You'll put pressure on her by having to make a woman take a decision and that's always a bad idea.

About an hour and a half ago she sent me a snap asking me to come to the courts with her. I had just woken up and couldn't go yet so she invited me to come over to her place at 6-ish.

Nigger.

alright well closer to then just ask her if shes eaten and wants to grab something to eat out or eat in and maybe youll get an idea of what she wants to do. good luck bro

Try not to say nigger in her presence. Women tend to be sympathetic towards minorities and other handicaps.

If you drink then don't have too much.

Go for some kind of soft physical contact, like put your hand on her knee or your arm around her waist or something, then it should go from there.

In saying that, I've fucked 9 girls and all of them made the first move except one. It does happen, you just have to escalate it when she touches you or whatever. But I'm Chad physically but mentally an autist so maybe women are more inclined to do that with me than others.

Is she hot? How old are you two?

>You'll put pressure on her by having to make a woman take a decision and that's always a bad idea.
Yes this. Majority of the time women will say they don't want to fuck but actually do. If she tells you to stop she probably means 'keep going even though I told you to stop to show how bad you want me'. But you have to use your judgement here, she might actually want you to stop.

That's why this consent meme is retarded, women literally say no when they mean yes all the time and everyone who fucks a lot knows this but no responsibility is ever handed back to them.

Try not to actually tape her but keep on mind the woman brain never works in a straight line, they are truly retarded creatures.

I'm 18, she's 20.
>Is she hot?
She's not a supermodel but she's attractive I think.

How often do you think sex initiated after verbal consent ? Ever heard of body language ?

Does it seem like she's interested in you? Do you two flirt at all?