Imagine 2pac in a gym

Imagine 2pac in a gym
he probably has never actually been in the gym or has ever lived a strict Jow Forums lifestyle

How come some people are just in shape naturally? its not even fair ive had to spend atleast 3 solid years to get to this level

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b2600.png (568x747, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frJ2-X3-gaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he mentions lifting weights in his music so i suspect that he lifted weights.

Still ugly. This nigga looks like he stinks like dog food and old spaghetti water

your kind isnt welcome here trumpet

song is when i get free

>he probably has never actually been in the gym
are you retarded?

he probably lifted weights probably on in jail
i believe this song is his time she spent in jail he probably only lifted in jail

man i work a 9-5 that is physically demanding and spend time in the gym after work and shit i i can't morph into that shape

>3 years to look like pac
Holy subhuman.

So? What's your point? This is another tranny-made black man worship thread isn't it..

13%

He was in prison so he probably lifted weights there at least
Anyway there's nothing special about his physique, it's unironically 'few pushups here and there' kind of body

He isn't even muscular, it's just skin color making him appear like he has any muscle. Why do you think bodybuilders darken their skin on scene? If he was pale white, you would call him dyel.

>Anyway there's nothing special about his physique, it's unironically 'few pushups here and there' kind of body
This I used to think he looked big but in the hindsight I'd look bigger than him. Especially since he was quite short

literally just don't be fat, do the absolute bare minimum amount of physical activity required, and you'll achieve a similar physique

also the dark skin helps his physique

but literally
just don't eat like a gluttonous degenerate

I heard somewhere that blacks hold less subcutaneous fat/have thinner skin because of subsaharan heat or something.

that pic makes his shoulder seem narrower

was about to say the same thing
maybe because we were kids at his peak we remember him as being big

>he probably has never actually been in the gym or has ever lived a strict Jow Forums lifestyle
he was a skinny nigga for awhile lol, definitely went to the gym

Attached: 1540904435464.jpg (485x739, 86K)

>Imagine 2pac in a gym
>he probably has never actually been in the gym or has ever lived a strict Jow Forums lifestyle
>How come some people are just in shape naturally? its not even fair ive had to spend atleast 3 solid years to get to this level
Do the same regimen as him :
SWALLOW LOAD OF OTHER MEN CUM MULLTIPLE TIME A DAY !

Attached: tupac gay.jpg (1840x1932, 744K)

>In shape
What? He was a skinny nigga at best. Now Biggie, that's an absolute unit.

He worked out. His body was still shitty though.
Lol he thought he was a kang.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 fit - Imagine 2pac in a gym he probably has never actual - Fitness - 4chan.png (102x148, 15K)

All blacks do cardio.

You gotta run fast after you steal shit

youtube.com/watch?v=frJ2-X3-gaM
women did this him
he was a fine young bloke then he saw what was working and emulated it

Sounds like he was talking to them how pajeets talk to models on instagram. He was also probably going around to street rats whose whole lives were surrounded by abuse.

>TrIUG LAFE
what did he mean by this?

you got it twisted homie, it's "TUG LOVE", he was part of the anti-nofap movement

Tupac was a gay ballerina dancer before he became thugs' icon lmao

you're thinking of havoc

topkek

Pac was a dancer and was always active + low bodyfat and apparently did bodyweight workouts occasionally

Idk about you bro but when you're tanned / black and low bodyfat, that's pretty much how you look.

He wasn't a shut-in NEET

He was big, user. Huge. One of the biggest, until he was gunned down.

Antifa(p) movement

he did actually have a weights routine which was posted on Jow Forums years ago, you can probably google it, but it was shit iirc

my man you got it all fucked up bruh, anti-nofap = fa(p) movement

2Pac was a Nazi?!

LOL @ old spaghetti water

y-yeah

The error was intentional bruv. The joke is that antifap also has antifa, the anti fashist movement, in it. If Pac was alive today he night have been a part of the movement.

I don't think you realize how many hoodrats juice. They're already doing almost everything else might as well add a drug that actually has benefits

I understand this my friend, but it's funnier to imagine him as part of the fourth reich

Kek. Now all we need is a photoshop of Pac with a Nazi tattoo.

If he had hit the gym he would've been 6pac

everyone knows porch monkeys have a dole funded bench and access to pull up bars on tax funded playgrounds

He did work out

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-160036_Chrome.jpg (1055x1095, 407K)

nah he was GL.
I saw somewhere he benched 50kg for reps in prison. they found his old workout program he wrote up on a sheet of paper. he was short so maybe just filled out his frame easier.
Probably true. Also, darker skin can show more contrast, making look leaner. They also have narrower hips I believe, and smaller frames overall so easier to fill out

BBC genetics

>old spaghetti water

Attached: 1557347247016.jpg (1360x1456, 158K)

Black people have pretty good genes when it comes to fitness. My half black friend used to smoke copious amounts of weed, sit on his ass all day playing fortnite, and drinking on the weekend. He was skinny. He hit the gym for a maybe a couple of months and was buff next time I saw him.

your autism is showing

>Old spaghetti water
:D

melanin