How to gain size without gaining fat?

>inb4 blogpost

Hii I am from /ck/ and I've been lurking Jow Forums for a while. I've read through the sticky, also the diet section, but I still have 1 problem.

My maintenance is about 2500 calories a day. I've tried this for a few weeks and it makes my weight stay the same. Whenever I eat a little more (3000) all the weight gain just seems to be fat. I notice it immediately around my belly and on my legs.

My goal is to get big legs and ass and I am serious in my training. I train legs 2 times a week and everyime I get sore so my training is fine.

I always hear people asking bulk or cut but I wanna like never be fat and still grow so..

TLDR: is it possible for me to grow my legs and butt in muscle without gaining fat? If yes, how do I do it?

Attached: dyi7z.jpg (620x617, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watchv=d63ePUUowv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

realistically no, you bulk, get fat and muscle at the same time, then cut back down

post body

Eat more protons at slight surplus. All there is to it

So if I train at 3000 calories I am actually building muscle? I should go at 3000 for a while and then after the muscle has grown cut back to 2500 to get rid of the fat and then repeat?

What are protons?

Attached: DSC_9035.jpg (797x446, 54K)

>What are protons?
Subatomic particles with a positive electric charge of +1e elementary charge and a mass slightly less than that of a neutron.
>a woman
I'm sorry I thought you were a cute boy. I have no idea how it works for your kind

Attached: 1448972221022.jpg (618x576, 67K)

3000 calories is way too fucking much for a female, not sure of your height but try to aim for 500 above your TDEE

>unironically wearing pink camos

Attached: tumblr_n6z78mqD3i1qh275wo2_r1_400.gif (343x234, 1.71M)

3000 Cal's might do it for a 180 lb strong man. Try like 1600 Cal's.

Post ass so we can judge the proper routine and diet

keep eating at maintenance with enough protein and keep training. check ur legs and ass 3-6 months(maybe year) later since u can't expect any gains in less time.
>inb4 retards spouting bullshit about bulking and trying to architect her shit up

Attached: 1394037756069.jpg (680x489, 28K)

Muscle gain is a very slow process, you can't expect to "grow" beyond water weight and the pump you get from regular workouts, it'll take at least a couple of months to half a year before you see actual progress.

You can gain muscle while eating at maintenance and getting enough protein, it'll be slow but it'll happen, check out lean gains, but it's better to just bulk and cut in regular cycles.
Also this
How the fuck did you even reach that number?, and more importantly if the pic is actually you, don't just train legs, just eat big and do compounds, you really need more meat on your arms and core.

If you've actually read the sticky and the wiki you wouldn't be doing this stupid bullshit, in fact just fuck off.

Attached: 1356958660800.jpg (500x646, 98K)

I don't speak science ((
Tell me how you would do it if I were a boy tho

2500 is my TDEE atleast that's if MyFitnessPal is right about the calories for every meal. I'm not tall. Definitely not taller than most males.

Yeah I'm edgy what are you gonna do about it? No seriously I mostly just buy this stuff because it's 5 bucks. I'd like never wear them outside lol

I've tried 2500 for a few weeks tho and it doesn't change my weight at all. As soon as I higher it I gain fat. Maybe it's because I'm too active?

You wish ))

Ok I thought you always needed more calories than you burn to grow tho. I'll try regardless thx

Maybe the calorie count is not accurate atleast I eat the same and don't get fat so that's what matters I guess.
I really don't want big arms

Attached: DSC_9037.jpg (406x727, 24K)

>Tell me how you would do it if I were a boy tho
Basically what said then. Bulking and cutting is a meme most people don't need to partake in. Just focus on gaining lean mass by consuming enough protein at maintenance/slight surplus

Attached: 344719.jpg (225x350, 27K)

>I really don't want big arms
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME. you're not getting "big arms", it requires months/years of lifting heavy and an optimal diet for that

You legit look like you're 6 foot

You shouldn't add 500 calories it's way too much of a surplus and that's why you get fat. Start with 250 calories over your maintenance and see if you gain weight

eat at a very small caloric surplus. It's not rocket science. I thought /ck/ was smarter than this

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1561808638257.jpg (217x232, 11K)

Where’s my Austin Powers image when I need it

anavar

You'll never be too big without years of rigorous training AND roids

Watch this video. He explains the answer to your question
m.youtube.com/watchv=d63ePUUowv0

Oh and nice pants btw. Did you get those in the circus?