Manlets when will they learn?

manlets when will they learn?

Attached: manlets.png (2880x810, 2.43M)

You would have thought that manlets would have easier time surviving in trenches, but stats are probably skewed by tall officers.

No idea how that could happen, as if 1-2cm make such a difference when going over the top.

A shame not all of the brits died

I mean officers were mostly from nobility and they ate better food so were on average taller than peasants and factory workers they sent to die in suicidal charges.

False, 12% of British soldiers who served in WW1 died, for British officers it was 17%, if we go at elite schools like Eton, 20% of officers who were schooled there died.

I'm a retard who can't read graphs.
Does this mean shorter soldiers die more often?

It says that the dead brits were shorter on average than the surviving ones

not exactly, though it could be interpreted as such. it means that the average height of the living soldiers was an inch more than the avg height of the dead ones

but when it comes to weight lifting manlets excel cuz better leverage and shorter lifts

Attached: stronk.jpg (850x708, 185K)

That’s because short men are usually braver and nobler than skinny lanklets.

its easy.
height is a sign of health, good genes and care of the body.
If you eat shit, are sick as child all the time and so one you will grow smaller.
Good food and health let you grow higher.

I agree with this
I didn't make it to 6 foot and I blame my parents feeding me shitty processed food, frozen food and carbs

Reminder that being a manlet has nothing to do with being short but with being ashamed of being short

Those fucking faggots ob their tiptoes when taking pictures with their tall friends, absolutely pathetic, even more than those who do hover hand over girls.

When taking a picture with a tall guy you assert your dominance by grabbing them by the neck and forcing their head to smell the ground. When you are going to fuck a girl dont bring up a stepladder to try to eat her pussy, you push her down and make her eat your ass and balls. When a tall guy talks shit you don't try to get a height advantgeous position or try to go for the chin like an insecure faggot, you bite their heels and headbutt their ballsack while your /lit/ skull denies any possible attack like the shell of the tarrasque

This is why 5.11 are the most pathetic and the most manlet of all. Be fucking proud, faggots, and everyone will have look up to you

Attached: Wisdom.jpg (650x650, 137K)

Yep. Brits invented noblesse oblige.Today a rich white male would be an utter idiot to make that sacrifice for a nation of ingrates.

Imagine if they got to see the state of England today

Based and chadpilled

>Brits invented noblesse oblige

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Attached: dm-height1.jpg (1002x403, 57K)

>the manlet manifesto

>the increase in manlet cutoff in the US was a lie all along

hope you arent living in europe though. also we need more immigrants to lower the manlet cutoff even further.

Attached: historical-median-male-height.png (799x577, 89K)

what happened in the US in the early 1900s ? more mexicans and asians ?

Attached: default.jpg (1387x1500, 280K)

>amerimanlets

Yet, shorter people exhibit longer life spans than those who're taller.

They'll be many manlets of similar age to their once-living, taller peers, smashing and partying decades after they've expired.

just further evidence that Nips are actually just a mutt race of Southeast Asians and Chinks

manlet rage made them run towards the enemy

Attached: 1561038799223.jpg (1024x768, 90K)