How would a euro feel about a 6'5" 220lb ex college football player native hawaiian visiting their cunt...

How would a euro feel about a 6'5" 220lb ex college football player native hawaiian visiting their cunt? Do you see us as the same as all other Americans??? I hear about Americans being treated badly and wondered if you heard me speak english if you would treat me badly.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Tmz3Yn7VeU?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5q3acDm-rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get back to me brahs

use words pls

Most americans lack «class» atleast that is what my female friends tell me.

I don't think another brown guy in Western Europe will make any difference, they got a lot of them. In Eastern Europe you might get few weird looks.

fuck your female friends answer my question

Hey why not, pop over to the UK, every other fucker is here anyway. Obviously we will sniff you out and treat you like shit if you come here with the typical self entitled American dry attitude with no fucking sense of humour.

>Obviously we will sniff you out and treat you like shit if you come here with the typical self entitled American dry attitude with no fucking sense of humour.
Im hawaiian, not your typical american.

It’s not that americans are treated badly per se, it’s that most of them are behaving obnoxiously and out of place the entire time, being loud and oblivious to any local culture, so they stand out like a sore thumb.
Being a giant mulatto definitely won’t help you stand in either, and you’re probably better off saying you’re american than hawaiian, because Hawaii sounds like a third world country and people will see you as one of the other brown third worlders

no user, you gotta go fuck his female friends for him.

euros dont know about hawaii?? tf?

Europe is not a country.
Theres a difference if you visit South, Middle or Eastern Europe. The differences between people there are like the differences between a dog and a hamster or what the fuck do I know.
If you are black and go to Berlin nobody will even notice you, if you are black and go to Warsaw people will prbly stare at you.
You don't visit "Europe", you visit a Country u dipshit

Attached: 1565181490223.png (349x654, 226K)

You would blend in with all the other shitskins in this hell hole. What we all have in common is hating Americans.
Say you are from Canada instead.

t. Swede

Attached: 14637362677.png (600x314, 419K)

obviously you dip who tf fuck visits one country when going to europe? Im talking about western europe. spain, france, germany italt etc.

i look nothing like your paki refugees or your bbcs

But you do look like our immigrants from Chile most likely.

I went to London and was being loud and drunk at a local pub and I had a couple locals start giving me shit. I gave them some banter right back and it was like we were best friends that instant on. We were buying each other rounds and cracking jokes for the next few hours.

Also their city was pretty fat and on par with my city in ca.

I wouldn't feel anything but if you're out in public please be respectful and tone it down a bit. For some reason Americans are always really loud and they talk like they're constantly chewing gum.

Other than that, feel free to come and you will be well received.

Nobody cares about your ethnicity, people will see you as American of you tell them you're from the USA.
Also nobody gives a shit about college football. If you go remember not to be a retard and respect local customs. Don't take baths in fountains and don't try to damage monuments.

>obviously you dip who tf fuck visits one country when going to europe? Im talking about western europe. spain, france, germany italt etc.
I don't think you understood what I wrote. The mentality of people are completely different in different countries. Even "western europe", which seems to be germany and italy in your eyes.
Also urban areas in countries like for example Austria, Poland or England are a completely different world than compared to the big cities.

As long as you don't

>wear t-shirts with big logos
>respect silence in public areas
>assume everyone should speak your language
>expect to be catered to in for example a restuarant
>ask us how we are we dont want to share that with a stranger and we dont care how you are
>smile at people for no reason
>be emotional
>wear baseball caps
>wear white socks
>compare everything to your violent barely 1st world shithole war mongering psycho nation

you'll be fine
have never met someone from hawaii so most of these may not even apply to you

t. certified euro with traceable lineage to the 700's

I can smell what you're cooking.

Attached: dwayne-the-rock-johnson-net-worthjpg.jpg (1300x650, 60K)

Did you not read his post? We do.

I remember that half nigger kid who was the son of the local basketballcoach. He grew up here but totally overemphasized his americanness. It annoyed the shit out of everybody but his 3 Basketbuddies who tried to emulate.

Most niggers here are red eyed, fresh of the boat africans and eat fakers like him for breakfast.

Nobody lynched him though, so i guess you ll be fine. Maybe dont try to force your memes on us and adapt a little.

Do you live in a village with 50 people or what was going through your mind when you wrote that

>if you heard me speak english?
yes
t. from England

>wear t-shirts with big logos
no one gives a shit about what american college you went to or that you like sponsoring your favourite nigger rapper merch
dont speak unless you have something people want to hear
>assume everyone should speak your language
just pure american arrogance
>expect to be catered to in for example a restuarant
be an adult and find your own table
>ask us how we are we dont want to share that with a stranger and we dont care how you are
this is just fake american plastic politeness
>smile at people for no reason
this is just fake american plastic politeness
>be emotional
result of mental damage from being raised on corn syrup and going to schools that get shot up
>wear baseball caps
use sunglasses you uncultured oath
>wear white socks
is this the 90's?
>compare everything to your violent barely 1st world shithole war mongering psycho nation
america is a shit country with brainwashed people who think they are the best

waht is the problem?

As long as you don't

You heard him, OP. Be loud and obnoxious or GTFO

except for
nobody gives a shit about the other things and people in europe literally do the same things

>nobody gives a shit about the other things and people in europe literally do the same things

Attached: 1563647621003.png (645x773, 49K)

youtu.be/8Tmz3Yn7VeU?t=18

>Im talking about western europe. spain, france, germany italt etc.

Ew. Why would you visit those third world shitholes?

>certified euro with traceable lineage to the 700's

Newfag.

>american tourists
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5q3acDm-rw

Attached: 1557505301749.jpg (250x248, 22K)

>t. certified euro with traceable lineage to the 700's

Attached: 1563892566768.jpg (872x1024, 83K)

Lmao those west eu countries are true third world shitholes
Anyways if you come to balkan and be obnoxious we will beat the living the living shit out of you

Why would you visit that shithole anyways? Imagine unironically vacationing in "Europe" Lmao

Attached: 368px-Charles_II_1670-80.jpg (368x480, 69K)