Which is the best whey protein and why...

Which is the best whey protein and why? I think Spartan makes tasty shit but I'm open to getting truly Jow Forums approved.

>inb4 five pounds of jizz in a bucket

Attached: spartan-whey.jpg (1260x840, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bacarelexpress.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ON

>spartan training was basically being in the least comfortable situation possible
>that includes pain, colld and hunger amongst many other stressfull situations
>brand makes food supplements so that you always have all your nutrients every day
>gives them fancy flavors so they're easy to take in, for maximum comfort
>calls itself "spartan"
Could we stop using words referring to European history such as "viking" and "spartan" as generic buzzwords to sell some shit?

but DOOD it has to be EPIC
I READ GREEK PHILOSOPHY DUDE
STRUGGLE AND STRIFE I'M SO HARDCORE JOCKO AND GOGGINS ARE MY ROLE MODELS
SPARTAN TRAINING BE A BEAST
GYMSHARK!!!

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Performix makes some good shit

Used to use six star for a bit. Mixes terribly and gives me the shits. Don't cheap out on whey desu. Trying muscle tech right now, mixes well and goes down smooth.

Its a meme but Ghost's Chips ahoy flavor has literal chips ahoy cookie pieces in it. Tasty.

Usually Optimum Nutrition, but lately I’ve switched to President’s Choice since it’s cheap and it tastes amazing.

These kind of people need to die

Attached: 1560376416825.jpg (378x396, 16K)

Unflavoured from dairy supplier

i've been buying king whey in bulk recently
Its not too bad. But most of our impressions with whey are more subjective like how it mixes or if it upsets your stomach.

But its hard to really test bio-availability and composition yourself really.
We need more independent testers doing reviews on these things

Attached: king-whey-cookies-n-cream-10lbs_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

protein is protein you zoomer faggot. In terms of taste thats all subjective, I like the thin texture of ON but the creaminess of ghost is good too. But in terms of how it affects your growth, ya know the thing that matters, there's no best. Just dont get a cheap aminospiked walmart brand

MyProtein

Which one?
Got the isolate natural chocolate flavor a couple of months ago and it was shit.

>naturally flavored protein
that's your problem

whatever the cheapest is in your local store

I use Nutrex as its the cheapest in my local store by a lot.
seems ok so far.
tastes really really good though as they actually add coconut creamer to it. tastes much better than any other I have ever tried

Attached: muscle-infusion-5lbs-chocolate.png (700x816, 109K)

is body fortress from walmart alright?

Wtf fatass

I got this
Delicious taste

Attached: IMG_20190809_193603-2340x3120.jpg (2340x3120, 1.53M)

I hate gymshark. There's this faggot at my gym that always has beats headphones, and gymshark shorts, shirt and a hat. The dumb nigger is there with his butt buddy all the time.

Seconding this, got 40% off of an 11 pound bag of vanilla.

I bought 5.5 pounds of whey and 2.2 pounds of casein from myprotein for like 50 bucks with a coupon code from there

Considering a 5 pound tub of ON is the same price as my almost 8 pounds of gains powder, I'm liking myprotein better

Alright, I might want to get into whey protein thingy because constantly cooking chicken and eggs might not be my thing and that whey would be mostly protein it would help with my appetite, hopefully.
Not Murrican heree, so I would like only to know general tips about powders, please.

nothing but the OG whey

Attached: c2a16aaa4185744fb1d94b8539a10664_360x700.png (359x699, 391K)

Anons ITT really wasting their money on small quantities of flavoured nonsense

Attached: Snapchat-234516472.jpg (1080x1080, 308K)

Where you get pure protein (with vitamins) for cheap?

>5kg
okay manlet

Depends on your country, this is from
bacarelexpress.co.uk/

There will be equivalents in most countries, searching for acid casein or other dairy industry specific terms will help the search

I use the ISO 100 from the same company. Do you take it before or after workouts? I have been trying to use it as a meal replacement, but I think i;m just going to go back to taking it post workout. Debating on mixing it with milk or keep using water.

I'm on my way to finding the perfect 10/10 tasting whey so far these are my results.

Attached: Proteins.jpg (1365x246, 139K)

PEScience whey+casein blend is really good

I go with whey protein isolate from Hoosier Hill Farms. 90% protein, 10% sunflower lecithen for mixing. No weird fillers, flavors and it comes from a place that process actual food.

Attached: 81I26aWbmAL._SL1500_.jpg (1491x1500, 195K)

show us on the doll where the /his/ posters touched you

I will look it up, thanks.

Does it taste slightly salty to you? Oddly specific I know

No. If I where to put a finger on it, I'd have to say it tastes like really bland cheese powder.

>Checked
I have this whey which also uses sunflower lecithin and it tastes salty to me. Weird

I switched from ON gold double choc to MyProtein choc because it was half the price but the MyProtein is way too sweet for my liking. I use 2-3 scoops every day so it saves me money but are there any other flavors that aren't overwhelmingly sweet?

Unflavoured

I want to be your friend

What can I mix with it to give it some flavored, I have a feeling the unflavored had a unpleasant taste without being mixed with something.

No protein has come close to this. Tastes like pop tarts and even has chunks in it.

Attached: 1CD69EAF-49F1-4F8D-8975-171BE49794F8.jpg (840x560, 34K)

I have unflavoured all the time, I just drink it quickly. Mixed with water
It really doesn't taste bad, watered down milk or faintly of cheese sometimes?
It's for the gains, more protein per scoop, and financial gains

We're already frens user

I always mix with milk maybe it tastes better. Thanks user

>paying triplet he amount
Nah

Blend it with butternut squash or mix it with some flavored fish oil.

It tastes fine with milk also, you can notice it's there but it basically tastes the same

Anyone tried MP Salted Caramel? How is it?

>flavored fish oil.
Oh god, wtf

I'll try it once I kill this fresh 11lb bag of chocolate off. Worse comes to worse I could probably add a little unsweetened coco powder or something I'll figure it out. Thanks again.

Most fish oils that are sold as a liquid are usually flavored.

Attached: CODL600CodLiverOilLiquidStClementsPackshot.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I knew you would say that, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Attached: friendship.png (2400x2400, 1.27M)

This, banana flavour with milk is the best I’ve tried.

v. interasting
I eat cod livers in their own juice once or twice a weak so I'm good
Personally don't trust the bottled or pill stuff as it could already be rancid

I know of the best whey bro it's called fucking meat and it has all the protein you need in it shit lord

>T. 150 pound manlet with low daily protein intake

Im glad someone pointed this out, triggered my autism as well.

Cringe

MY NIGGA
also its proven to be to one closer to seeling what it advertises, most brands give you less of whats promised .

Well, you could do a lot of cardio to use up all the unneeded calories you get from meat.

Really? Du you have an article for this?

Admittedly your correct about me being 150 pounds but I'm not a manlet because I'm 510 so I'm too tall. Let me explain something to you workoutaholics your workouts and protien powder is for nothing evolutionarily speaking because when your in the gym with your fellow butt boys' all day I'm having passionate sex with hot blonde babes and they don't care about me being 150 ponds you get that? I'll have offspring and you won't or will have few because instead of slaying babes you were busy doing squats and other gay shit.

Attached: e38.jpg (640x527, 37K)

How's this? People on here recommended it but I haven't tried it yet, any users?

Attached: solimo.png (934x615, 208K)

What's your opinion on prozis guys? It is the cheapest one where I live and tastes good enough.

Attached: 51bImo6NUmL.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>Mein Schwartz

>but it's sooooo expensive!

A) Not really, it's usually only $5 more than the equivalent size of ON gold standard.

B) The only expensive whey proton is the kind I don't take, I understand the neets don't understand how most people can't revolve their entire lives around their meals. I want to take Ghost whey because it's fucking delicious and tastes like a legit milkshake... especially important on hard cutting because even with water it's something I can take that I look forward to actually enjoying.

>ha, "enjoying your food", I only eat unseasoned skinless chicken breast, steamed kale, stale bread and warm water and I electrocute myself in the nutsack with a cattle prod if I consider for a single moment making any deviation from that

It's all the same shit really

>combat powder cookies and cream
Yeah that shit tastes AWFUL. I hope it is at least good quality. I’ll give the muffin one a try.

Closest grocery store in my area sells only muscletech protein powder other than ON, any thoughts?

Attached: d270940f-2fb1-4dd4-b694-f2855e60b01c_1.da35d3de11fd490f4034bc1f950706c5.jpg (450x450, 51K)

>other gay shit
where do you think you are

Yeah like in the description I said it tastes horrible and worst tasting whey I have ever tried with milk/water. I had to mix it with flavored milk or add enough peanut butter so it would drown the disgusting taste.

Attached: 865147_615.jpg (615x410, 44K)

Rate Ghost's Blueberry Muffin, ON Double Chocolate and Spartan's Fruity Cereal... which supposedly are the tastiest wheys.

Alright thanks for recommending me some whey's to try user. I'll be sure to get those three once my current wheys are finished. I'll write this on my google doc so I don't forget.

I'm not sure why everyone is so flavor obsessed with their whey.
It really doesn't matter to me if it tastes shitty or not. I usually just bought whatever was dirt cheap so i've had plenty of shitty tasting protein powders.

Most recently I've been using isopure. Its more pricey that what i'm used to but people say its pretty good

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x601, 79K)

Why don't you want some good tasting whey? Your post just reaks of you being proud of being a poorfag.

I think this brand is just one huge meme

Poorfags are the ones who spend money on meme and expensive shit, that's why they're poor
Take the frugal pill user

Whey to avoid my question poorfag. I said why don't you want some good tasting whey but I guess we both know if you want the good stuff you can't afford it.

Unflavoured whey has more protein per scoop, and it tastes fine to me
I'm not paying extra for some meme flavourings and sweeteners

The best tasting protein i have tried in my life was syntha 6 vanilla milkshake, nothing has ever been able to top this, that shit was insanely good.
Unfortunately it's not very vfm

idk I wouldn't go so far as unflavoured. But the difference in taste between brands are all barely noticeable
they are all pretty much "good enough" and none are amazingly great
I just think its better to judge choose brands but other metrics, taste being the least important

Attached: ProteinPowderbrands.png (680x383, 543K)

This stuff is always good for me (as in I don't get sick of it).

Attached: whey.png (404x700, 205K)

Brands all taste difference is noticeable you just have shit taste buds.

Every time I get all fart-y. Does that mean I took too much?

Syntha is amazing

They sell this stuff at Whole Foods.

Should I?

Attached: hemp.jpg (300x300, 12K)

somewhat relevant, what kind of pre do u guys use nowadays? i stopped using it awhile ago and am left behind on what the best borderline illegal preworkout is the shit nowadays

you probably have shit lactose digestion
get hydrolyzed whey or one with added digestive enzymes instead

>shit lactose digestion
But milk, cheese or anything diary based never messed me up. Interesting.

NO

IT TASTES LIKE SHIT

how much protein powder is bad for your kidneys?

I found this stuff at a rehab place. Its LOADED with macros

Attached: IMG_20190428_232236.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

My sister bought that stuff and i used it for a bit. It gave me violent shita and the fiber intake is very negligible. Also you need to scoop in a ton to get decent amount of intake

Caffeine, all preworkouts fucking suck nowadays. I still remember the original Jack3d that if you took 2 scoops you destroyed your workout and got out of the gym and fucked a horse to death.

100mg of caffeine with a tab of bronkaid. I don't consume any caffeine besides that, so my tolerance is pretty low

WHT about beef protein powder? No one ever talks about this

stupid weak zoomers and their shitty supplements

Attached: GOMADopenUP.jpg (720x960, 143K)

I just get the market panty from my local Target (TM) store 25 grams of whey protein per serving with 22 servings for only 17.69 (not including tax) go get it today!

Attached: whey protein.jpg (488x488, 34K)

Nitro tech is really good, even after they've added a gram of sugar for some reason. Just don't get vanilla, that shit is chemically puketastic.

MyProtein.
Usually unflavored because most flavors are too sweet and have less protein.
You could also mix unflavored with other flavors and it won't be too sweet.