I need to learn these how to do these three gymnastics movements to get accepted in a sports science programme at a uni:

I need to learn these how to do these three gymnastics movements to get accepted in a sports science programme at a uni:
>forward roll
>handstand (next to a wall)
>cartwheel
I was a pussy in primary school PE so I've never done any of them. I watched some guides on how to do a forward roll and attempted to do it on a mat today but I couldn't do it. I couldn't get my feet off the ground.
How do I learn this stuff? Preferably without help from other people IRL.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>fat fuck who can't roll
That was your only upside

Post body

You don't focus on your feet, with a forward roll you tuck your head and knees tucked towards your chest and flip over tightly enough to do the actual roll with your upper back not far below your neck the legs just follow.

>referably without help from other people IRL.
Enjoy a life of mediocrity

You gotta be flexible

Attached: wrestling.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Gymnastic movements lol, those 3 are basic games children play. What are you even doing in sports program when you're such an incapable and unathletic fuck

OP here, I'm gonna get my mat out and retry again right now.
Does anyone have some advice on the other two movements?

>handstand
Imagine not having handstand work as part of your workout routine...

cartwheels were for girls you bloody discord tranny

Gymnasticslet (OP) here. All of the videos tell you how to get into the correct position, which I understand. And then they're like "just roll my dude lmfao it's easy you're dumber than the 4 year olds I teach". How do I do the actual roll part? Fall forward? Push off with my legs?

>cartwheels were for girls
Coping fatfuck

You have to tuck your head in between your knees like your sucking your own dick, push off with your legs and just roll over your back.

To add to this, do it on your bed or on a mattress first so you get used to how it feels like.

So we're just talking about getting on the floor and rolling forward? Not anything special?

Are you taking this program because the Bachelors of Dance was full? Jesus, what are you planning on doing when you graduate?

Could you provide us a video of you failing to do some exercises intended for kindergarteners?

For the roll, first try to stand with your legs apart, then move your head as far to your feet as possible. Keep yourself upright with your hands if you have to. Then clench your teeth, push your chin in your chest and tipple forward. Try to make impact with your shoulders.

Thanks guys, I made progress but I can't do a full roll yet. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like I do half a roll and then I fall backwards. I think I'm gonna practice for 5-10 minutes at the end of each workout session until I got it. I think at this point I just need to practice.
I tried out some exercises for handstands too after watching an 8 year old girl's guide and they're much simpler.
I think simply being an adult with longer legs and more bodyweight when you learn it makes it harder than learning it as a kid.
Yeah, the entrance test is actually pretty easy. Like for the swimming section all you have to do is to swim for 10 minutes straight without breaks. I'm just retarded at gymnastics.

c o p e

Nah, really I am joking based on remembering lots of girls doing them when I was a boy but I don't think I remember seeing a boy ever do them.
So I could very easily see a young lad saying cartwheels are only for girls.

>Forward roll is now considered a display of athleticism
Oh im laffin

smell my vudd

what

my vudd jyna u faget

t. brainlet

i don't hear smelling

Can't help you with the roll.
But there is tonnes of material out there on how to do a handstand, you'll just have to practice, it takes a while to get used to and develop the necesary balance.
Cartwheels are also pretty easy to work up to, start out with small hops and throw your legs higher each session. Start out on mats so your not afraid of falling over.
I'd also reccomend you practice these bevore your workout, since it's harder to practice effectively when your already sore.

You can learn all that shit on youtube.

Take forward rolls seriously if you're an adult though you can seperate your shoulder real fast if you learn it wrong. Especially if you're used to do it for high reps on thick mats. You'll learn shitty mat rolls than'll fuck you up.

addendum. Fuck it i'll tell you how I do it. Right stand up straight

Take your middle fingers and raise your elbows until the middle fingers are pointing at eachother. This should form a circle with your arms. This is your wheel as you roll.

Stand with your left for ward.
Take a big sweeping step forward and using this arm wheel, place your hands down so that your right hand is as close in front of your right foot as possible. You will have to crouch somewhat to do this and it will tilt you forward.

Encourage this tilting and roll so your wrist touches the ground. Then your elbow. Then your shoulder and kick off your toes to complete the roll.

As you roll back on to your heels slap the ground hard with your left hand to make sure you get back to a stand position.

Alot of people prefer rolling on the right shoulder but left shoulder is better because you can use this hand placement to quickly pic up guns an knives and shit on the ground and look cool as fuck. It's actually very easy.

Once your very competent you ditch the arm wheel and just throw your head at your feet but this way makes learning much easier.

like this?

Attached: euprn0fsri801[1].jpg (3024x4032, 2.27M)

yes

kek

You got a link to a video or something of that? Only half of it made sense.