Dolls > women

>dream about getting sex so your self esteem would get back to normal
>finally start having sex
>she's fucked dozens of guys before
>penetration with my dick isn't enough, most likely because she's had dicks 3 times bigger than mine
>I'm forced to eat her pussy for it to be "fair" since I can cum with her easily but she can't get an orgasm
>I literally have to lick PISS because my "dick is too small" which I translate into "her pussy is too loose" in my head
>this scenario makes me even more insecure than when I was virgin

I swear if women only had sex wit one guy in their life they wouldn't crave for more since they wouldn't know how a Chad feels.
I have to eat piss because a Chad has fucked her and raised her standards.

Attached: 00future.png (1198x674, 1.72M)

>guys who dont eat pussy are pussies

Enjoy piss, dude.

It's called Darwinism you funking moron
Only difference is people like you would've had there brains dashed out by there family. Thanks to forced altruism people like you get to live and think there worth more than a mercy killing. Pathetic

are there any realistic dolls made for "killing"? i really want to bash a cunt's brains in and paint the wall in her blood but also don't want to have to deal with actual biological matter or potentially being charged with murder.

Attached: 1550835606134.gif (511x512, 105K)

>It's called Darwinism you funking moron

I'd like to hear more. I've actually studied biology so go ahead.

Love it how IQ 80 normies who have had sex once think this means they're the superior race.

>there
I think you meant they're

Why not marry a virgin, OP?

Attached: 1545246319793.jpg (418x500, 25K)

>if women only had sex wit one guy in their life they wouldn't crave for more
that's why i took my gf's virginity, settle for nothing less my guys

get a syndaver, basically 100% anatomically correct, they're for training surgeons.

Attached: body3.jpg (1136x1500, 1.14M)

Marrying 7 year olds is illegal where I live.

Why is one 0/5 thot worth 10 male doctors these days?

How did women's value skyrocket?

I get angry from just seeing 20-year-old women these days.
I know they're demanding sluts.

>>I'm forced to eat her pussy for it to be "fair" since I can cum with her easily but she can't get an orgasm
This isn't "fair" by any means. Penetration is penetration for you both, it's 100% fair. If she can't get off from that, that's a real shame, but if she wants other stuff she has to offer other stuff in return herself. If she ain't gonna gobble my knob, I'm not gonna munch her muff, there's no debate to be had on the matter. It's not a case of you get to penetrate me then have to satisfy me with your mouth afterwards so I can cum. Who would ever want be with a retard bitch like that?

Women control the world and men obey.

there are plenty of women saving themselves for marriage
just be qualified

But if she doesn't cum, what does she get out of penetration? Why would she ever want to have sex with you if you would be the only one to cum each time you're in bed together. It's only fair if you both get to enjoy sex.

If you studied biology you should know, these are objective facts :
> Having sex doesn't make you a superior race, it does however make you a successful biological organism, which you are not.
>Women are not sluts, they will choose the best genes they have access to. Your jealousy shows how bottom of the barrel you are in terms of genes.
>If this was any other time in history, you and people like you would have died of sickness or drowned at birth, and that an objective fact

"Saving themselves" lasts about a month into college.

don't date college chicks

well sex doesn't make a organism successful, it's the reproduction which is important, even then it's not about individual reproduction but more about the sustaining of the species and an increase of the population, so anything which serves those either directly (reproduction) or indirectly (protecting children from harm) would mean a single member of a species may be considered to be contributing to the success of their species. so in short, natural selection isn't about your weird obsession with sex.

>It's only fair if you both get to enjoy sex.
Yes, that's fine, but if she doesn't get enjoyment out of standard sex - which fyi women still fucking do or they wouldn't do it - then she better provide the equivalent to what she's asking for in order to cum. It's as simple as that.
Then again I wouldn't date some cunt like op mentioned. I wouldn't date someone who had taken tonnes of dick, I wouldn't date someone who legitimately thought my dick was too small, and I wouldn't date someone who only wanted to have sex with you to cum, ignoring the other 95% of the act as mattering.
Girls who actually care about you will fuck and suck without getting anything in return a bunch of the time because they love you, and they'd very much not complain that you wanted a blowjob if she wanted eaten out.

indeed, so i got my gf before she started uni. plus there tons of female virgins at my university

Attached: pepe (75).jpg (680x638, 90K)

Yes but you inability to obtain sex makes you an objective bilogical failure.
Also engaging in sex without reproduction is what normal people do. You would too if you could, but you can't so you try to explain it away as 'normie obsession' , but at the end of the day your the one making threads about it.

pretty cool indeed

my is literally sitting across from me procrastinating from her college work
biology, evolution, darwin, fucking NON of that makes any comment on your lack of ability to get casual sex.

Attached: 1548796294169.jpg (1024x577, 70K)

Well yeah, I guess I can see your point too. If s girl wants to get head but won't give one in return then she's kind of a bitch. But just FYI, women very rarely cum from penetration alone. Only around 30-40% can.

>very rarely
>30-40%

Attached: pepe (41).png (741x568, 43K)

>>If this was any other time in history, you and people like you would have died of sickness or drowned at birth, and that an objective fact

I'm in med school. How useful and qualified are you?

>my inability to aquire sex has nothing to do with my ability to fulfill my biological functions.
Keep telling yourself that man

the ability for you to fulfil your biological functions also has nothing to do with evolutionary "sucess". you may SUBJECTIVELY label that as failure, but that's it.

As in only 30-40% of women are even capable. It doesn't mean they orgasm every time.