Daily reminder if you don't have a job, money, income, own housing & possibly a car

Daily reminder if you don't have a job, money, income, own housing & possibly a car.
Then these are the things are hindering your adult life, self worth, confidence and lack of gf as male.
if you have all these and still can't get a girl, and are trying at it too, then fuck, you are autistic enough to get a pass and some sympathy.

Attached: 11278285.gif (268x402, 1.92M)

Pretty shitty blowjob OP
Also I deserve free money.

>Also I deserve free money
because potato i guess uh?

Because I'll cause society problems if I dont get it.
It's simple, I don't gotta break any laws, I can just be a general burden.

I have all those things and I have none of the apparent benifits of it

A job is not going to help unless it's a promising career in a field related to what I studied at college. Anything short of that and I'm going to prefer suicide.

This is why I should fucking rule the world. Burdens as you would be executed or forced to work till you stop being a weak faggot.

>Daily reminder if you don't have a job, money, income, own housing & possibly a car.

You can tell a zoomer wrote this

I cannot fathom how you could be miserable or have low confidence if you are living a normal life then literally.. unless you are severly autistic or something

relax a bit friendo

mfw im a boomer, why?

uniroincally that guy is entitled and threatening to disrupt society because he demands free gibs, literally nigga tier

That's not the full list of requirements. You're missing stuff like being fit, good genetics, rich, etc.

Women have it much easier, all they need to do is exist.

I'm quite relaxed. I haven't given up yet.

Society must not allow voluntary useless people, contribute or die. Its this simple.

if you are 5/10+ you are more than enough
rest is covered in op

noice

Im not totally for this contribute to the system or die sort of thing, but free gibs just deteriorate society, theres plenty of ways to live and sustain yourself, fuck society generally but not really you know

Wow actual bug man
Does it upset you that I get free money? Money from your taxes?
Tell me how much it angers you.

>if you are 5/10+ you are more than enough
Great, so what do you do if you are a 3/10?

obviously if someone is really unable to contribute (diseases for example) i find quite obvious we should support that person economically but i dont really understand why should i give money to someone just because that person DOESNT WANT to work. If that person doesnt want to work, i also dont want him to becoma a dirty homeless who annoys citizens, so i think execution would be a pretty good solution

Wow, quite a lot. I would fucking pay in roder to have you in front of me and kill you with my own hands.
I cant so i ll try to chill and fantasize about it.

well then it might be a problem if you are that fucked. either become rich af or go for ugly chicks what more can I say ...

You already pay for my vidya, so you're halfway there already.

>money
>income

lol.

smells like retard.

fun story
my mom lived in the USSR and one of her neighbors (wahmen) went to prison because she was found guilty of lazynes.

I have had all of those things for the past 5 years and I'm still a 29 y/o KV.

In ussr you had to have an employment and be present enough "work hours" (a lot of time not real work but just staying present for the shift). None of that contradicts his statement, it's actually hundred times worse when people hate your guts, and at the same time give you no escape.

Pretty based but im not commie.

Homeless Chad gets laid

So you want full on communism, because the poor will always be with you. You can't stop people from losing their jobs. You can only placate them to stop thievery and other bad things. You can't put all people to work, that's not how our competitive societies were built. And the world? You cannot rule the entire world, as their methods in society will differ.

Bums get gfs.