Which one would get more females Jow Forums?

Which one would get more females Jow Forums?

The model on the left focuses on having a low bf%, but its mostly from dieting. He has little muscle.

The guy on the right focuses on lifting weights and keeping a low bf%. But, he has a lot of muscles, but doesn't look bloated or gymcel like.

Each one probably gets a ton of girls, but who gets the most?

Getting a body like the left would be really easy as all I would have to do is CICO. Getting a body like the right would be difficult as I would have to weight train.

Is there any point on getting a body like the right as it seems like a lot of work.

Attached: gymchad.jpg (875x596, 115K)

The more important question is who gives a shit?

Literally the mid point of both is ideal for chicks but if you can reach giga Chad physique you will respect from fellow men

Honestly, the right

Where I live, they do

t. florida brah

Attached: soflochad.png (1544x2256, 2.48M)

Well, pretty much everything in society is based on getting the opposite sex to sleep with you to pass on genes. So it pretty important.

It isn’t the body the women care about. Having muscles and a lower body fat helps. It’s the face and the jawline.

Rape somone if you are so obsesed about passing on your genes

Disagree. It’s about the nose. I have a perfect jaw, blue hooded eyes, sunken cheeks and I’m a permavirgin because of my Mediterranean mutt nose

Attached: 8FED3015-97FC-4731-A700-E362FD0C640F.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Have sex. Sex isn’t that important. I rather jerk off than have sex.

Nah it's probably cause you are a retard

Yeah I’m sure it’s your nose not your lack confidence or autism.

They're probably both doing just fine with chicks. But they certainly attract a different type of girl.

If you're the emotional, funny, mysterious artist you're, the left would be the right choice. If you're the manly, quiet, conservative etc. kind of guy, go for the right.

Left. Right primarily appeals to gays.

That's false and you know it

>sunken cheeks
This is bad and makes you look old, same with excessively angular jaw. You want a full, more voluminous face.

Probably the guy on the left but quality over quantity you want to b guy on the right every time.

You mean that the guy on the right fucks the guy on the left in the ass?

If passing on your genes is that important to you just become a sperm donor

who cares how many women they sleep with you realise the numbers game means shit, who has the better wife

Raising your children is one of the best things in life user

I know that's why I'm saying that if spreading your genes is your only goal than you've got 2 options
1)be a Chad and fuck as many girls as possible
2)be a sperm donor
He said that everything in society is based on getting pussy so he must care about spreading genes a lot

Case in point

Assuming the same personality, the right would get more girls. Don't get me wrong- they're both attractive. One thing people don't realize is that girls care about how other men act around you. Are they intimidated by you or do they pick on you? The way other men would act around the right guy (submissive, sucking up to him, admiring him, etc) would give him the edge over the left guy.

Implying any of us would get accepted

it's pretty easy to get accepted in Canada. there's a shortage here because you don't get paid for it and not many people volunteer.

as long as you're 5'10+ and college educated you have a good chance.

So it's like with women
>just don't be a manlet

>as long as you're 5'10+
I just made it

Not an effective method nowadays since abortion is a thing

The funniest part is that women are less likely to abort the product of rape

right is roid head

lol I have a narrow but long fucking nose and I still get 10/10 bitches on the daily, your other features are just not as good as you think boyo

post face with timestamp

The one that doesn’t autistically obsess over which body type girls find more attractive and actually talks to them

Left: /fa wearing /fits's clothes
Right: /fit wearing /fa's clothes

Total opposite. I remember some of the sporty jocks from school being total facelets, but slaying anyway because rugby made them tanks compared to the rest of the boys.

they are usually tall and have a strong jawline besides being muscular

>who has the better wife
Enjoy divorce court and suicide.

Both can get women OP but the trust question is what kind of women would each guy get? Left would get more younger college girls and right would get more older women and cougers. Younger women prefer effeminate men while older women want masculine ones. If age is something you care about, go from there.

I do/am lots of those things, dunno if good or bad

neither, left and right will get it on with each other

females will realize they have no power when all they can offer is sex

When you aren't big you think the left gets more pussy

Once you get on the juice and get jacked you realize that muscles make women go insane

>obsessed with passing on genes
>too much of a gay pussy to create a stable family unit that gives your kids the best chance in life
You're a fucking fag and I hope you get syphilis

dude on the right lookin like a wife beater.

dude on the right looks fucking retarded and overly groomed. all but the most trashy and vapid of women will ignore him LMAO.

both look disgusting

Right easily. He has face frame and height AND muscles AND clothes.

Left only has face.

cope harder, you haven't fucked anyone cos you're a big pussy

Cope

Cope

Cope

yeah that's why women want him

Depends entirely on height. If you look like the guy on the left but you're

Manlets,Asians and gingers are disqualified in a lot of places in the US

Left will have a constant harem at pretty much any college campus or large city in a blue state.

Right looks fake. He'll clean up with trashy women, but that's about it.

An actual gym guy who buys clothes that fit better (right's shirt is waaay too tight) will do better than either.

The most important thing is your personality
If you are a chad you will be a chad
You cant become chad, chads are born
A beta can try to act like an alpha, but he will never have the instincts of an alpha

Yeah, location matters. Right will do better in Florida or Texas or Atlanta, Left will do way better in NYC or LA or Montreal.

left one gets teenage children
right one gets women

fpbp

>Tfw have the instincts of an alpha
>Tfw still act like a beta

If you were the guy on the right, how would you dress to not look like an overcompensating man whore / faggot?

Guy on the left has frame (look at his shoulder width despite no minimal muscle) and he could easily be 6'+. His v-neck is ridculous, but it actually fits better vs guy on the right whose shirt is way too tight.

left is top
right is bottom
left has a gigantic penis
right has small penis
none of both is good because they're the worst of both worlds, the perfect man is in the middle, far far away from left's /fa/ vanity and right's Jow Forums vanity

The one with the most character, honesty and passion
Both show signs of multiple characteristics
Remember anons
The most attractive you can be is yourself
It's okay if your not sure who you are
Most of us and everybody outside doesn't know either
Just keep that search and journey going
You will amaze youself and the people around you

You can never truly be alone because most of the people here and maybe some people around you feel lonely to
We all have our moment but remember to keep those beautiful eyes on the price

Spread positivity
We're all going to make it

Attached: 1469243316687.jpg (604x453, 60K)

not having prenup and thinking a woman could make you kill yourself, youve already lost

based zyzz poster

Guy on left is short, guy on right is too much for some girls. I think if right one would chill with that tight shirt, he would pull more.

Left pulls more but right can cuck left

Between these two guys the one on the right 100% gets more girls. Having muscle genuinely does make you more attractive, and any clothes you wear will look a lot better if your body is good

shit man you give hope in this board , thank you sir

the girl will be attracted to which ever has the better personality. which ever one makes them FEEL better. be yourself, and maybe the girl will like that. if she doesnt? good you aint compatible, you can move on to the next and save yourself a lot of time

Fpbp

This. Women literally only care about the face.

Not him, but I can't help it that my cheekbones are very wide and I have a strong jaw. Even when I was fat as fuck I still had sunken cheeks going on

How can you be in a fraternity and be still be shredded like that? That’s like 1% of the guys I saw in any fraternity when I was in college. Everyone drinks too much

Hollywood really doesn't understand Frats at all. Probably because the people who wind up in writing/directing weren't invited to hang with the cool kids

Imagine putting holes on a pedestal so much you spend 5+ hours a week putting your body through hell and back and then wondering why they're so entitled haha

Sadly even if I lifted for girls it wouldn’t help but I lift for the upcoming race war

Attached: DDB10B63-BC75-420D-8AF6-325257584F21.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Jesus Christ dude is that you? You have massive babyface.

What the fuck

this is me

but FUCK PIKE

Attached: 12450789507925.gif (360x640, 2.86M)

man i miss college

Cope

>Exactly THREE WEEKS till STATE BALL
You have no idea how excited I am

Ive never seen an anorexic male with a human female before

enjoy it while you can buddy nothing comes close to the pure hedonistic debauchery and fun you can have in college

Move your ass faggot
No, honestly, dieting is relatively easy, it won't have that much reward as getting really fit.
Also if you are ugly face you will literally be a cuck. Go for the harder way.

It's funny but you're kinda right, most women are masochists

>lifting for girls
NGMI

my honest opinion is that the dude on the left "gets more random snatch" because just by virtue of time spent building and maintaining the body on the right is time you could be used to make social connections and fuck girls.
dieting and being handsome requires no effort. you can do both and socialize with girls.
so some midpoint where you have some social skills would be the ideal. so sayeth i.

haha someone is mad they didn't get a bid.
Phi Phi Phaggot

The left guy is uninteresting and sqwaks a horrible guitar song while sipping a baasedlatte
The right guy slaps her ass and asks her out for coffee. Texts her memes while smashing her mom on the side.

I’m good, I love my brothers but I’m not literally gay like every pike I know

ΦΑ nigger

>Pike
literally gay

>SAE
based

at least at my school

FPBP

>jon k vs roidhead nobody

>>Pike
non american
explain why pike is gay?

Left, because
>skin colour
>face
>height
>frame

Left because FACE, the only thing that matters

>Each one probably gets a ton of girls, but who gets the most?
Ever heard of Youtube? Lots of comparisons between models and bodybuilders.

Skinny guy wins btw. Always.

Right, because face is the only thing that matters.

based and facepilled