I will show them

I will show them

Attached: EBlNmdpVUAEqjtq.jpg (536x467, 60K)

is there any more of a b&r life than this?

>heaviest plane pulled
>powerlifting

What kind of dyel wrote that article? Plane pulling is strongman thing and priest has records probably because there are no one else in his age category

Attached: 1411965541902_wps_21_ONLINE_EMBARGO_00_01_BST_.jpg (634x423, 74K)

What does the bible say about tren

probably ok, atleast one muslims dudebro said its halal

You never heard of the Holy Trenity?

Your body is a temple where christ resides, so as long as it isn't for vanity or pitiful pursuits like sex or recognition then it is actually a great thing in catholicism's eyes

gains for vanity bad

gains for health and discipline good

I hope not i got the shits proper bad atm.

How do i get holy gains?

The power of Christ. Don't forget that you heathens

>tfw I live right next to this town and will be taking a train there on Tuesday
Do I attend a sermon?

>tfw he will never pin you down with his huge manly hands and absolutely ravage your pink asshole while panting on your neck

He's Orthodox by the look of him so he's probably not a fag. Goes home and fucks his wife.

It might be a sign :3

Yes.

Challenge him to an armwrestling contest afterwards.

Not just halal, but heavily encouraged.

The Prophet (s) said, “The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, while there is good in both.”

Islam strongly recommends fasting every few days, dont eat more then 1:3 of your stomach leave before you are full etc

The best of you are my generation, then those that follow them and then those that follow them. Then there shall come after them a people who will betray and be untrustworthy, will give witness even though they have not been asked to, will make vows yet will not fulfil them and obesity will appear amongst them."
“Then, after them, will come people who will be obese and love obesity.”

a fat man praised his big belly as a blessing from Allah and Umar Responded no "it's a curse from Allah"

Islam the first fph?

Samson wasn't natty. Tren away.

Observe the feasts and the fasts

Nope he’s Lutheran
Cool guy but follows a shitty abomdinable version of Christianity

I hope to be able to grow a great beard like that when I'm older.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (1920x1200, 741K)

L*theranism isn't Christianity, it's a form of Protestantism.

I hope this old man finds Christ before he dies. Good that he's strong at his age but it'll count for nothing in Hell.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (640x508, 2.14M)

You will regret saying that.

how the fuck are there 19 powerlifting world records? there should only be 4 possible records to be broken: best bench, squat, deadlift, and total.
this is just more of that dumb "be between 220 and 228.5 pounds and between the age of 57 and 63 on a tuesday in a particular federation" bs

Not powerlifting, probably strongman. Both those pictures and pulling a plane are strongman things. Journalists are DYEL and have never been in a gym

I will never regret hoping those outside the Church, those in non-Christian religions, be they Protestants, Muslims, Hindoos, etc. come to know Christ and find salvation.

Attached: prayercardabpl1 (2).jpg (480x671, 156K)

if you give your lifts to God, it's ok

mog not lest ye be mogged

Attached: 1560569477808.png (292x302, 136K)

They follow the jesus and the god of abraham and believe in the bible. Just because they left your shitty corrupt mafia church half a millenia ago doesn't make them an entirely different religion. The roman church was selling salvation for money. Jesus literally chased people with a whip for profiting at the temple.

Jesus showed him the whey

If only I could put a bullet in your head without getting fucked by the state. Dirty muslim