Reminder that rugby players don't train for aesthetics and they're drowning in more pussy than your homosexual...

Reminder that rugby players don't train for aesthetics and they're drowning in more pussy than your homosexual aesthetics heroes.

Attached: article-0-18E3265200000578-280_634x871.jpg (634x871, 113K)

Dont be rude
Lets all be friends :)

/thread

reminder that sports are gay as hell

wont be able to get much pussy once you break your next when the scrum collapses and you end up paralyzed.
based af sport

Frens

Attached: 03E53057-DE15-43CB-8647-EB39007F411F.jpg (225x225, 7K)

So happy I never played sports in high school/college because my body is still intact. Competitive sports are retarded since they can easily fuck your shit for life

played uni rugby
drowned in pussy and beer
partially torn my bicep tendon from my shoulder socket during a game

good times

I didn't and I still fucked up my shoulder benching
shit sucks

imagine permanently injuring yourself because you moved a ball around decades ago

dont flare your elbows like a fairy taking flight

They're drowning in pussy because of the community and lad culture that surrounds rugby

Played 4 years of rugby, won 2 state championships, mvp one year and was captain my senior year, countless memories of glory and celebration with my team, and some heartbreaking defeats. Parties, grueling practices in the rain, brutal hits both given and received. I have no lasting injuries, if i could redo it, i wouldnt change a thing

Not true I play rugby and I don't get laid. I'm a bloatlord and nobody cares about rugby where I'm from so that might be the reason for it

t. Timothy who got bullied by Chad and Brad

Massive cope post

>Big time athletes get laid
No shit sherlock, no one gives a fuck about guys like
Who just play the sport. Girls only give a shit about you playing sports if you're either rich and/or famous from the sport, just randomly playing rugby no one gives a shit.

Reminder that women dont give a fuck about v-tapers or insertions or asymmetrical abs or any of that shit you aesthetics fags care about.
They want you to be muscular and not overly fat, rugby players fit these requirements.

isn't their strength training similar to the barbell sports anyway?

i don't understand the distinction you're making. ruggers are aesthetic as fuck

rugger legs just scream thrusting power uh

>professional athletes have greater access to pussy than the average man
i bet you were so excited to make this observation

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Based and redpilled fren

Yep. If you look decent with a shirt on (no gut, some arm size, shoulders noticably wider than midsection), you're good.

Ruby lad here

How do I achieve giant thighs for scrumming?

You forgot to say no homo

Attached: c85b65a6c3bea0ff5345e213c0623eaa.jpg (960x960, 265K)

And did you drown in pussy?

Not him but I started in uni after my former roommate introduced me to it. Pussy isn't guaranteed but the stuff he says about training hard, partying together,glory, heartbreak, getting hit and hitting back, practicing in the rain is all true. If you wanna spend you uni years doing tricep isolation near the 18 year old curling 25s being your only physical activity don't join rugby. If you're playing rugby just for the pussy don't do it because it's a rough sport with rough practices. There's other ways of getting laid that are much easier.

We weren't pulling 9's and 10's like the hockey and football kids but we had our superfans and shit. Honestly prob got more puss than those guys because of all the parties

JESUS CANT PLAY RUGBY CUZ HIS DAD’LL RIG THE GAME

Only the backs and loose forwards get laid, which is why I’m trying lose weight to become a center.

Ok so how do I get to rugbymode from skinny fat?

> nb4 play rugby

Lift weights, run

Jesus saves x3

>You forgot to say no homo

why? ruggers who look like OP pic work hard for what they got, i won't rule out offering my appreciation physically if they deign to accept it

>I'm a bloatlord

Based tight 5 boss!

JESUS CAN'T PLAY RUGBY CUZ THE JEW WON'T PAY HIS DUES

JESUS CANT PLAY RUGBY CUZ THE UPRIGHTS GIVE HIM FLASHBACKS

So happy I played sports in high school/college because it gave me a good looking athletic body, newfound confidence, good coordination, and countless memories with my teammates. I've seen way more injuries in the gym than I have in my athletic career, and I was a wrestler. Life is dangerous regardless. Some people get hit by cars crossing the street. Don't miss out on glory because you were afraid.