Attached: laid.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2584350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably

Only hgh

Test n tren makes u a manlet

you have to be 18 to post here

maybe not height wise but anything that grows with high testosterone will like brow ridge, jaw, shoulders, and penis

HGH will make you grow, test will make you stop growing

Doesn't make sense. Source?

whats the over under that he diddled himself a little bit before that picture

Test/Tren cause early closure of growth plates.

HGH causes growth at any age. It's most effective when your a teen, but 30yr olds can use it. Prepare for 3x normal heart size and ending up like Zyzz though. Your choice.

3x the heart size means 3x the blood speed

he could have been a real athlete with that lean ass build in almost any sport he chose

yet he chose bodybuilding... how do i make sure my son doesn't choose such a gay path of vanity?

Thats not true though. Tren causes significant increase of IGF-1 production which will make you taller. The only thing that cause early closure of growth plates is high estrogen that might be caused by taking exogenous testosterone which then aromatises to estrogen. As long as e2 is managed through an AI you will not stop growing. Orals like anavar and winstrol were given to children with smaller statures in clinical trials and showed an average height increase of up to 5cm over the placebo group.

>paid scientific study where they give you steroids
where can i find such studies?

They only take participants with legit medical problems. And even IF you somehow manage to participate in such a study they will give significantly smaller dosages compared to bodybuilding dosages.

>Orals like anavar and winstrol were given to children with smaller statures in clinical trials
sauce

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2584350

thanks

i wish my parents would give me hgh when i was young. i'd be a 6'2'' gigachad now.

Aromatic roids will cause the excess estrogen to close growth plates

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2584350
Right but if you're on Jow Forums, you're not a child. You're most likely an adult.

Per your link:

>We conclude that oxandrolone treatment for 1 yr HAS NO EFFECT on adult height. In spite of this, the use of an anabolic steroid such as oxandrolone may still have value, as an increase in height velocity and an earlier onset of puberty may benefit short children suffering from psychological problems due to delay of growth and development.

So taking anavar/winstrol as an adult doesn't increase height. Anecdotally, I know a few males and females on winstrol/anavar and haven't seen any increase in height. I have seen HGH users increase though, but taking HGH is dangerous.

HGH is just a hormone that tells your pituitary gland to stimulate your liver and other tissues in your body to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is the compound that makes everything in your body to grow. Some AAS like tren, test, var etc. also raise IGF-1. HGH is the preferable option for height increase since it has significantly less side effects than AAS. In theory you could also increase your height with an AAS like tren but its not a good idea since it has strong side effects like insomnia, prolactin increase, liver toxicity etc.

HGH doesn't cause spine growth when you're an adult. At most, your hands / feet and facial features get deformed + your organs grow.

That's why people with acromegaly don't have giantism. Just fucked up faces

I mean, yeah, obviously. You just posted proof. Helps if you're already at a height you're happy with. Roiding young can fuse your growth plates.

>he's so short that 6'2" is described as gigachad

But that's not what your link says though. Your own link says that adult growth using Oxandrolone (Anavar) is not possible.

Yeah you're right. I meant that your long bones have growth plates (sometimes at both ends) during adolescence where lengthening occurs. These typically fuse by your late teens, which is why people stop growing taller at that point.

Before the growth plates fuse you can try using hormonal therapy to increase height, mainly with human growth hormone.

After the growth plates fuse, growth hormone will only cause bones to become thicker (acromegaly), but not longer, so for adults, you have to resort to those bone breaking and rebreaking procedures to gain height.

That isn't at all true. Many boys who were malnourished in youth are given testosterone to make their bodies catch up to their age. However, HGH or something the stimulates it is the only thing that pushes you past the point where the boy would have reached on an optimal diet.
t. Child of a single mom who traded her food stamps for booze instead of feeding her son. Foster system did right by me.

Attached: 1564359433224s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

yes, and no.
helps you grow bigger overall but your dick and your balls will actually not grow anymore when using roids. You will end up looking like terminator old arnold with the dick of an 8 yrs old. Have fun

Again, HGH's only purpose is to signal the pituitary gland to stimulate liver and other tissues to produce more IGF-1. IGF-1 the compound that makes you grow and become taller.

Some AAS also do this. Tren is a AAS that significantly raises IGF-1 like HGH does. But AAS aren't used for height and stature therapy because they have strong side effects like aromatisation, prostate inflammation , acne, liver/kidney toxicity etc.

In theory you could grow taller with AAS like test and tren as long as you manage to combat the aromatisation. But HGH is a far better option for height increase because it can be run WAY longer and with WAY less side effects.

>your dick and your balls will actually not grow anymore when using roids

Attached: 1392069942495.jpg (208x240, 14K)

Took hgh for a year when I was 14
( parents injected me ) Wasn’t even 5’ and 100lbs going into high school

yes this is why young greek warriors used to eat bulls balls raw

Puberty is basically natural roids, there's no need. You're filled with so much testosterone it's better to just master diet and form while hugely increasing lifts. Roids shouldn't even be considered until after your body is done developing.

>Puberty is basically natural roids, there's no need. You're filled with so much testosterone
LMAO there is not nearly as much testosterone flowing through a teenager as there is in 500mg of test e

Maybe, but your hormones are at an all time peak so might as well take advantage of them and newb gains. I’ve seen a lot of gear threads not recommend starting until you’re done growing, but I don’t have any Persians experience with roids

based dubs

then why the fuck did i get hard as a pvc pipe when I saw the bus pass by?

Because the dude is wrong. Test levels during puberty are through the roof. Testosterone replacement therapy doesn't even match the levels of peak puberty testosterone.

>Test levels during puberty are through the roof
lmao no they are not.

>Testosterone replacement therapy doesn't even match the levels of peak puberty testosterone.
you are peak levels of retard

A teenager at the height of puberty will produce, on-average, 6mg of testosterone per day. Your basic test e cycle is 500mg per week, or just over 70mg per day which is over 10x the amount produced naturally.

anyone quoting the puberty test meme is just as uneducated as the fake natty they're trying to protect

Attached: 1488682785746.png (353x525, 343K)

>be me in high school, small and weak, see multiple doctors
>one of them offers me hgh or something (don’t remember exactly) so that I can end up taller
>reject because want to be “natural”
>ff and am now 5’7” at 25 and wishing I took the hgh

Hold me, friends