What kind of dudes does she fucks

pic related.

I want this bitch so badly.

Attached: brown hoe, das my type tho.png (604x597, 655K)

not you.

Fat, greasy, balding, old men.

Guys like me xdd

not that attractive, doing the arched back with leg poised forward strategy to make her non existant ass slightly poke out, face is ugly its why she only showed half, ugly flabby arms and shitty dead hair, YOU CAN DO BETTER OP

Attached: 1565010002189.jpg (680x670, 142K)

She's a solid 3/10 but thirsty retards like you make her think she's a 10/10

for now.
LMAO.
LMAOOO
dunno user,she's hot af and she's next door.
so easy yet so hard.
r9k virgin, how you doing in this fine day ?

Attached: brown hoe das my type tho 2.png (598x600, 571K)

Literally a 5/10, if you look half decent and have money she will let you throatfuck her on the daily.

Post body

Also if you look at least decent and have a great personality then, of course, you. But still, body goes a LONG way

Cope harder

can you please stop with the inceldom mate?

like srsly i know you've never kissed a girl or hugged.

but ffs acting like such a fag doesn't do you any good.
she's hot, period

NIIIIIIIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

>body goes a LONG way
Personality is and has always been more important than body

aight.

guy on the left.

Attached: 742f0b63-297e-496c-b82b-b9e7b70d2dc8.jpg (926x1258, 216K)

cuck

Yeah. Most of Jow Forums is retarded. Unless you're like incredibly ugly, personality can be a pretty damn big saving grace.

is right yknow

She's just the usual looking mutt, wtf do you even find attractive in her?

For men it does. Women literally don't care about your personality.

Not even an incel, not meme'ing. Women genuinely only care about how you look and how much money you have.

Have sex

>She's hot because I said so omg stupid incel why aren't your standards as low as mine??!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know you're from Reddit/Instagram newfag gtfo

I'm not coping mate i'm just being real here.

you're a sad lonely human being with terrible genetics.
you should really consider ending it all, you'd do me,your mom and grandma a huge favor, guessing daddy already left.

she has a 4/10 face, would be an incel if male, and looks short too
enjoy your incel sons

Have you ever interacted with a women? Take a good looking boy from a good family, if he stutters while talking to chicks he's never going to get laid period

Naw he's not, he's just a kissless virgin who was on lookism and r9k too long.

Press on the picture and read the title (both of them actually)
you're not wrong.
LOL, the sad incel is crying and coping, somebody get him a blanky.

>ask random people about what kind of niggers a thot fucks
>gets mad at replies and calls them virgins
Literal autism

El goblina...

COPE, she's pretty.

and she's 5'1

perfect for my 5'11 retard height.

Attached: 8fc6c562-65bf-465d-848e-ed4b4cdb54ec.jpg (800x1267, 231K)

cause most of y'all are virgins.

hoped some chads were here to help a true mf out.

Yes. You're just delusional.

>B-b-but my girlfriend really is a genuine and loving person!

You're delusional. I honestly have a lot of female friends and interact with women of all calibers of attractiveness daily. They openly talk about how they need a guy who's rich and attractive and turn guys down in SECONDS without giving them even a chance to show their personality just based on how they look. Of course they all say shit like "He has to be a nice, honest, trustworthy guy" but all that means is literally "I want him to not cheat on me" and honestly, what else are they supposed to say? That they don't want someone that's nice and honest? They want a lying dickhead?

>Take a good looking boy from a good family, if he stutters while talking to chicks he's never going to get laid period

You're genuinely retarded and delusional if you believe this. Unless he's autistic, there is no way an attractive, wealthy guy is going to have problems getting laid. Even if he's autistic, there are genuinely a lot of attractive women who like these "autistic rich boy" types because they're easy to manipulate. I went to a university that was filled with autistic rich kids and they were getting laid with 9's constantly.

Lots of yucks there buddy. Go ask Jow Forums for advice again jew

Find a white woman user

>5'11

Attached: sOurrNZ_d.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Maybe that's how it works in your third hole shithole, but in civilised countries (western Europe) it goes like this
Personality > Face > Money > Body

Find a white religious woman that respect herself user, latiniggress like pic related will fuck your life

I live in France/Switzerland, before that I lived in Germany and went to uni in the UK.

Women literally do not care what kind of personality you have unless you're a massive douchebag or genuinely have autism.

Money > Face > Everything else

Bro I'm sorry but you're just wrong. Only men care about women's personalities

She just isn’t fat lmao, does she even lift? Raise your standards

Then we don't live in the same parts of France, maybe you live in your little upper class parisian bubble where yea money and status are most important, but for actual people that's not how it works
I'm not defending women at all but that's plain wrong, we mostly don't care about a women's personnality, a women in our societies has to be good looking to be considered, a man has to work on personality since he's the one making the first move, women don't need a personality when they're good looking

Oh so you want Manlet children?

t. 6ft2 guy with 6ft fiancée

U remember me?

Sup dude

I just wanna fuck lmao

????

I'm pretty rich

Just pump em with hgh

Their genes will still be shit. Only helps for 1 generation

Keep on pumping

You won’t be around forever. Your line will die out. You can’t just keep on pumping

>thicc eyebrows

patrician taste OP. ignore the fags in this thread.

Attached: sweating.jpg (500x542, 60K)

you would look infinitely better if you lost the faggy hair cut. you can actually pull off the clean buzz look.

you realize 5'1" is the equivalent of a 5'6.5" male? Your sons will be in the 5'8" range, lamo
meanwhile the sons of , with 6'2" and 6'5.5" male equivalent will average at around 6'4"

Like this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-18-53-19-938_com.instagram.android.jpg (566x1423, 178K)

Then fucking crispr

Jesus I want to fuck her ffs not wife

Is that fucking Hebrew lettering?

Yeah.
He called me a Jew for a reason

Just use your mountain Jew magic on her, easy

Yes.

How did you know my parents are from the caucas mountains?

Spot on

say what you want about Jow Forums users, but their ability to spot jews is impeccable.

Attached: jewdar.png (255x255, 76K)

Dios mio...
I still would.

Tbh, it's fucking incredible.

How did they know what kind of a Jew I am

Shits scary

u got handsumb Caucasian skull shape

It's good no?

Fucking childmogged

In the 1st pic she looks average but in the 2nd she has a nice pair of tits on her and she also 26k followers on instagram

So to answer your question you need a bank account as fat as her tits are

My dad runs 2/3 hottest club in TLV.

I got dough

He's a jew, he can use his parents' money.

ah yakar

>I just wanna fuck lmao
Paying a hooker will be less expensive and the std risk will be the same

Ahsheli yakar.

Ma kora?

Kora eskut yeshari

Walla ashali.

Tisha behav kalil

You can definitely fuck that, user. Just start making small talk and eye contact with her whenever you see her, get her number or Snapchat and start texting her regularly.

She added me on IG after I sent her a request

Anyone with enough roughness, who looks good and parties a lot.
But she will be desperate when THE WALL comes.

She Israeli lol.

Not Hispanic

Kut shipanda tokal mellash

Attached: Sos2.png (1437x1000, 930K)

pathetic

Attached: ginger.png (689x689, 315K)