Changes in my body. Foul-smelling shit

Jow Forums something has been erong eirh my body the past 3+ months. After i eat a meal, its no more than 15 minutes before i have to go to the restroom--urgently--and drop a soft, extremely foul-smelling shit. Its so bad that i have to hold my nose while im in there because its made me vomit multiple times, and its humiliating because while i am at work or at a public place, people will walk past the restroom and gag or make some kind of comment.

Is this caused by malabsorption or something? Ive never had stomach issues before, but this is becoming a problem where now i try to hold off on meals until i get home because i dread using the restroom so much.

Attached: 20190810_095615.jpg (1080x717, 288K)

What're you eating?

Gasoline

I have no advice for you.
Just sharing that I had this exact same issue, but the smell wasn't as putrid as you make yours sound.
It passed after SEVERAL months of clean eating, when I thought it was gonna be a forever thing.
I lost MANY pounds because I was scared of that 10 minute post eating stomach cramping.
I stocked my room and bathroom with frebreeze (non scented) and always carried a portable febreeze fabric spray in my pocket (works well as an air freshener).
Good luck and stay away from sauces.

sounds like ibs

define "clean eating"

Could be fat malabsorption

Washing your food before eating it

I dont feel my diet is atypical and it hasnt drastically changed lately or anything. Mostly sandwiches or wraps with meats and veggies, no sauces (i dont like them, im kind of a picky eater in that way). i drink lots of water and milk. No soda or juice. I do love an occasional medium rare steak

What do you mean by foul smelling? Like very strong shit odor? Fried peppers? Rotting meat or vegs?

Very bad smell. Sometimes horrible shit, the worst times its an overwhelming sulfur smell

Could be a reaction to gluten??

I developed a gluten intolerance at 23 years old, over the course of half a year- after all those years of bread and pizza and whatnot. So it can happen whenever to anyone. No one in my family has it.

At first I'd just find myself bloated and fart a lot without understanding why, and now I'm at the point where any gluten has me shit like a cow within half an hour. No big loss. I wasn't *that* big on gluten (which is why it took me a while to figure out the problem). It only sucks when ordering pizza with friends and when eating out.

Either way, my advice would be going on an elimination diet. Eat clean -something like chicken breasts with salt and pepper, rice, brocolli- and then add more stuff. Super important to keep the results and variables clean. Flour is used as a thickener in a lot of things. And onions sauce got wheat, so that will trigger a reaction as well.

Attached: tumblr_nytl6hxaWl1rx3k87o1_540.jpg (535x810, 212K)

**onions sauce got wheat

cont.
and if that doesn't work, then go to your doctor!

What is your diet like?

If there's one thing you'll never shit out partially digested portions of, it's meat. Carnivore diet is popular right now but it's not a meme. You should give it a try for a while to see if it resolves your bowel issues.

It is malabsorption, your body's not digesting something that's passing through it, but that's a very general description with several possible causes. Your two most likely suspects are a food allergy or an infection.
If it's a food allergy gluten and dairy are your most likely culprits, but it could be any number of more specific food allergies. I know one person allergic to beef, there's a protein specific to beef not found in other meats, for instance, but that's rare.
If it's not a food allergy it's likely an infection and you do need to see a doctor to clear it up, even if there's no other symptoms.
Other things to rule out: are you on any medications you haven't mentioned? Are you on a high dose of any vitamins? Rarely these can be the problem.
You can test yourself by going off wheat and dairy for a few weeks and slowly reintroducing them one at a time, but really this is the kind of thing where it's okay to see a doctor or dietician and not try to tough it out.

Attached: knowing.jpg (382x597, 64K)

go see a fucking doctor im serious

take this guy's advice

First go to a doctor. If you refuse to see a doctor for whatever reason, then try taking a diuretic on your day off and flush your system. Just spend the day shitting everything out. Fast as well before hand so you know you don’t have anything lingering up high in your digestive tract. It can take 2-3 days for food to pass. The stuff that’s coming out of your ass 15 minutes after you eat is not the same stuff you put in 15 minutes prior.

Rice
Grilled Chicken (with seasoning, but no sauces)
Black Beans
Veggie mix
Mixed unsalted nuts
Apples
Salmon on weekends

I'm sure I was deficient in some things but I was too scared to eat. Thankfully it's in the past.

Lol

Hey guys, OP here. I forgot to tell you I’m vegan. Idk if that makes a difference.

Attached: 2BA92F3F-2CE5-4327-8CCD-C1A9543A3421.jpg (960x658, 137K)

Are you taking caffeine?

Just matcha smoothies and onions milk

Could be c-diff. Seriously, if this isn't bait you need to go to the doctor. All you might need is some anti-biotics.