Sit Rise Test

How do I get better at the sit rise test? I lose my balance and I can't get up without cheating. Some people make it look easy. Can Jow Forums do this?

Attached: 754131694139.jpg (819x579, 147K)

Sorry user, you have less than 5 years left to live because you can't complete this absolutely unnatural movement pattern.

Looks more like the knee ligaments snapping test, kek.

I can easily do that, 5 points. Are you fat, maybe?

lol im dyel and never did this before and just got a perfect score.

How is this type of getting up called?

Attached: clarence fail.webm (854x480, 630K)

The Chad rise

I'm not fat but I'm also not very flexible and can't touch my toes.

This is bait right? This is probably the easiest thing I’ve done all day and I’m a dyel

I'm out of shape, kinda fat, and my back is all fucked up. But I can still do that no problem.

bitch i'v had like 4 beers today NO PROBLEM

Not really possible with my knock knees

Thats called a kip up

Felt like I nearly snapped my knee

When i was 6 my gym teacher used to do this to sit/stand up, since then I've been using it too.

Thank you

fuck, what a beatiful kip up.

how the fuck do you do this?

Exactly how it's done on the video

Ok sitting is easy. I have some core soreness from last night so I feel exactly where it's working.
Standing up tho, how? Can't do it without at least using the side of leg as support.

A ground tech

>“The test uses a 10 point scale”

>“Movements of sitting and standing are scored 1-5”

What kind of absolute drooling retard wrote this

You are not athletic, im sorry friend. You shouldnt even have to ask this question and i feel bad for you that your parents never let you outside as a kid.

You sit down by bringing your legs into a pretzel shape and let your butt hit the ground. You get up by using the sides of your feet. Then you stand up. Easy. I think most people can do this.

Attached: 85712105.jpg (600x750, 43K)

this is a test of hip openness as much as anything else. bone structure plays a large role in being able to do this.

this

Is that Shaggy in the picture?

chads don't get three red lights

I think it means 1-5 for sitting, 1-5 for standing, giving a total out of 10. But it is stupidly written.

did it no cheating
look at pic 4 with the arrow
you have to rock forward and use your momentum

Just tried it and I can do it without losing points, once you sit you have to propel yourself forward and with the momentum try to get up.

After trying this test, I'm pretty sure that's Shaggy in the pic.

Push with legs and arms and have a semi-flexible spine.

I haven't lifted in 3 years and can do this. I think this test is for geriatrics

2 hands touching...
8 points
Clarence confirmed DYEL

it ain't hard, and I'm just an average dude
I don't see what does this have to do with fitness. maybe it's a test for something else. balance or elasticity, perhaps?

I'm not a toddler so why would I want to do this?

ok, I tried it, I stand up using one leg and the other one just for balance.
it this too autistic?

Attached: pistol-squat.jpg (1080x607, 165K)

>Sorry user, you have less than 5 years left to live because you can't complete this absolutely unnatural movement pattern.
Lmao.
Most children can do it.
Just because your fat ass can't, doesn't make it unnatural

True.
You used to breathe as a toddler too.
Consider stopping

This is a requirement at the military entry processing station, MEPS. Can't get up, can't join the military. If you can't do this how literally too unfit to get shot at by Muslims

I did that exact thing in the picture of standing up with legs crossed so you're doing a squat with your legs crossed.

That is the first time in my life I've attempted that. Because it's stupid

Fuck that was smooth tho lol

Wtf. You must be embarrassingly overweight to not be able to do this

Is this trolling? I can effortlessly score a 10/10

Autistic? No
Retarded? Yes

You have to roll back far enough. You have to roll back at the right speed to end up at the right angle. Then use your legs to flip to an upright position. You can use your arms a little bit but they are mostly there so you don't fuck up your head on hard surfaces. It's mostly about the rolling back and the timing. You'll get the angle and technique and power down after you stop fucking up a little.

holy shit, this is what it means to be chad.
he tests the limit of his abilities, isn't upset when he reaches them, and instantly puts everyone in the room at ease by showing them he's ok AND that he doesn't need emotional coddling because he's having fun too

goals

HAHAHA I have trouble doing this as well cause I'm a fat ass. I can still do it unassisted but choose to use a hand on my knee.

Sorry you fucking idiot, but that's not what being a "chad" is at all. I'd say a MUCH better indication might be how good your skin and abs look after eating pizza every day for a week.

No, he's right and you're wrong. You have a deterministic outlook which means you are weak and bitch like. Chads are born and made. You are right in that most Chads are born but gigaChads are made you weak insecure man-baby faggot boy

I don’t remember doing that. Just that duck walk

Brush your teeth on only one leg, change legs when you change teeth sides

LOL

Attached: 1530309642741.jpg (480x472, 50K)

it's called a compensatory getting up

Children are shorter

>2013 was 16 years ago
FUCK

Lol can you guys actually not do this? Yikes.