What are the best Earphones for the gym?

What are the best Earphones for the gym?
Which are user using?

Attached: sennhei.jpg (700x467, 32K)

None

apple airpods with these ear plug shit so they stay secure in your ears

i've never had blutooth earbuds that lasted more than 3 months... they always broke and wouldn't charge cause of all the sweat build up

these have lasted me a ear so far
i've soaked these in sweat, but they still work

i've accidentally put them in the washer in my pockets of pants
they still work

they also have the best battery life in the business

totally worth the money

Attached: 71sQtE7HWIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1440, 89K)

Airpods are great, no cord to get stuck in equipment or restrict your movement, inb4 faggot

Any that cancel out the talking of other people, sound of slamming weights, elipticals, my own farts and burps and obnoxious gym music which is literally the same songs ever day at my gym. Even radio would be better.

>these have lasted me a ear so far

heh

Am I a tool for using wireless headphones instead of earphones?

no, they're way less constricting for lifting and cardio

I have stupid small ear canals, the earphones I’m using currently (some $50 Bluetooth ones from target) keep falling out. Are there earphones made for tight ear holes like mine?

airpods are a little loose in my ears so i need the rubber shit so maybe it'll fit right in your tight little hole

Redmi Airdots

pic related, 2 in 1

Attached: 1565129611507.gif (746x547, 64K)

retard

($20 on Amazon) MPOW flame wireless earbuds
They're water resistant so you won't have them die from wearing them while sweating

Attached: Jabra-Elite-65t-Gear-Patrol-Lead-Full.jpg (1940x1300, 229K)

are they good?
i was thinking about them or the sennheiser

cheap bluetooth speaker locked on the highest possible volume

Raycon. Generally pretty good, and fairly cheap. Water resistant as well.

Ive been using them for working out since black friday and they are great. I was thinking about getting the sennheisers too and was waiting for them to come out. What i read a lot of people say on head-fi who tried both was that the sennheisers are great, they're just not $150 better so i ended up getting the Jabras.

If you get the Jabras be sure to update the firmware using the app, it fixes most of the complaints you hear about in negative reviews.

I blast music from speakers in my homegym
>feels good man

Attached: 1555251948673.gif (500x441, 1.05M)

Galaxy buds
>$~120 (cheaper than airpods)
>have never run out of battery using them
>case actually holds more juice and recharges them
>charging for 15mins gives ~2hrs of playtime (literally charges on way to gym if needed)
>wireless charging but case can be plugged in if needed
>can charge by placing case on back of Samsung galaxy s10+ (reverse charging is feature of phone)
>built in heart rate monitor
>4 mics total (1 outside each bud, 1 inside to pick up voice directly from ear canal if loud outside)
>relatively water proof (survived submersion tests)
>awesome sound quality by akg
>3 tips and 3 ear (wings) to make them custom fit your ear (compared to airpod solid plastic). Have never had them fall out or had to readjust mid workout even when running
>nothing sticks out to get accidentally pulled on or yanked
>various tap and tap>hold buttons on each side to control device
>cas is florescent yellow to find easily from across room. Buds are more subdued yellow and match shoes (black with yellow accents)
>can be used individually

Attached: 20190715_155029.jpg (1903x1442, 1.55M)

I use Galaxy buds. They used to be shit. But updates made them to where they're super good. Would recommend.

Attached: Snapchat-1660166724.jpg (1234x2560, 879K)

>lasted me a ear
why can't all posts be like this one

to the topic though, these are actually pretty based, I didn't know they existed. I was thinking of getting airpods, but I wasn't sure if they'd stay in my ears when I was working out. This makes them more like my current earbuds. will cop

Attached: 1555892633167.png (667x768, 716K)

they are not waterproof you know?