You can hate him, laugh at him, criticize him, etc...

You can hate him, laugh at him, criticize him, etc. but you CAN'T name a fitness youtuber that has improved his look more than he did.

He was dealt a bad hand looks-wise and made something decent out of it. Watch his older videos where he had no beard, shitty aesthetics, shaved hair and skinny neck, he was HOPELESS. Now he's good looking except for the being a midget part.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (520x583, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7oyTazgBmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good looking except for the being a midget part.
Lol manets crack me up with their levels of cope

nice try alex, u still look like shit

>CAN'T name a fitness youtuber that has improved his look more than he did.
There was one but he retired from Youtube when he made it.

Attached: IMG_4065 (2).jpg (2048x2048, 844K)

His eyes also tell "wut?"
He seems to be a brainlet.

Goal bod right here

true he definitely looks maxed

the big problem for him is that he still has the same incel mindset as the people on Jow Forums. the reason why he comes off as a loser despite all he has achieved. I respect the guy but the reason why Jow Forums hates him is because he is a representation of all their failures. no matter how much you max your looks if you dont improve your mental game you will always be an incel.

How did he managed to lose all that weight without having loose skin?

Skip to 2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=a7oyTazgBmk

Needs to happen gradually so the skin has time to adapt

what makes you think he doesn't?

This is probably the only guy that I've ever seen that looks pretty aesthetic with strech marks.

who's that?

I'll give him some degree of his credit for his physique.
None whatsoever for getting a haircut and shaving off the ISIS beard. That's literally just a choice of looking presentable vs not, and he chose not for a very long time. He could've done it at any time; there's no achievement to be had there.
It's like the old Chris Rock routine about niggas wanting credit for staying out of jail...motherfucker that's what you're supposed to do.

Absolutely true. He changed his stars through looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing. He went from an awkward kid who spent his time gaming and was frankly a bit of an ugly duckling and completely flipped it around. He looks amazing nowadays, handsome, muscular, healthy and strong. The people talking shit ITT are obviously underage or just extremely bitter, they can't acknowledge how far he has come from where he once started. I feel bad for them, honestly.

Attached: AlexYoung.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Compare that picture to this one. It's a jaw-dropping transformation, in every respect.

Attached: AlphaDestiny112.jpg (640x640, 37K)

gain height alex

alex pls go

Call it a cope but I think his strength standards are too high. Not every has short arms and manlet genetics.

I’m convinced the person making these pro Alex threads must be Alex because no one can be this dedicated.

Guy looks like manchild still...

Well how would you turn him into a manman?

Imagine following any faggots blog lol, AthleanX and Nigger by the Day are the only things you should watch. And maybe a Larry wheels PR

So he grew up. He's like 20 in the first pic and 24ish in the second. Most men aren't fully matured until their mid-20s.

No he doens't? How does this guy look like a child?

Name one thing

He looks more terrorist than actual arab youtubers.

bro is starting to look good even facially. It's cool that he's also vegan.

you might be actually mentally challenged

He's supposed to look better now then when he was a goofy kid who just started lifting.
Not that he's not still pretty goofy but if you somehow don't look better after lifting for a couple years you're doing something very wrong.

looks like a school shooter desu

>beard preened into a fake non-receded square jaw
It's like in a French garden

Attached: 5f6265bc8075dc0b995adf53ef30136f.jpg (480x375, 44K)

Inside he is still an incel and that's why he never has sex

Fuck off Alex you are still a manlet and a chinlet

Alex stop self mastubating here.

He shaved his beard to give him the squared jaw look.

Yeah it’s a good looksmax.

From Alex the Incel to Leonidas himself He made it.. he fucking made it guys... now he can finally start living.

Attached: restful_doggo.png (689x493, 428K)

I wouldve expected 10 times more from a mega manlet to fill out the extremely short & narrow frame which is possibly one of the shortest guys ive ever laid my eyes upon

I like Alex's transformation, but that doesn't change the fact he is a chronic bullshitter

He spent so much time working on physical attractiveness and never developed a attractive personality. Sucks because his hairline has like 2 years max. Never go full gymcel.

How long until he fucks with his look again? Please to jesus christ just accept that this is about as good as it's gonna get, Alex. Signed, a dude who looks basically exactly like you.

>5'3
lol

Attached: 1564084782683s.jpg (206x249, 5K)

Are you 5'3 too?

like 5' 10", so, having this face is not as much of an issue

>can’t name a fitness YouTube who improved his look better than he did

Attached: 05C66F8F-5D26-4A64-8038-F6336333C489.jpg (1140x701, 155K)

>trim your beard to resemble a jawline you don't have
God I fucking hate insecure manlets.

the fuck is the other option? Egghead for life?