Jow Forums look improvement pill

So you train your FUCKING NECK right? A thick neck and trap is going to make you look alpha like Chadding Chadum

Then you eat a lot of carrots and tomatoes to get that juicy carotene tan, you obviously get some sun tan as well

You apply the Minoxidil on your beard and eyebrows to get them thicker and fuller and give you more room to experiment with your facial hair and find something that suits you

You apply sunscreen, even when you're tanning. It will make your skin healthier, younger and more uniform, and so will exfoliating 3x a week

You increase your T-levels eating saturated fats, lifting, doing the HIIT, taking ashwagandha, fapping only once a week, sleeping like a king, etc. The T will make make you more Jow Forums and develop your facial musculature

... and so will breathing correctly! You start MEWing, you put that fucking tape on your mouth when you go to bed, you start taking deep breaths and breathing through your diaphragm. And you fix your posture as well.

You do the FACIAL EXERCISES, particularly on your shitty eyes to give it a more "hunter" contour. If you have deep, buglike, beta eyes you apply the volufiline around that shit as well. You either chew all day or make sure to lightly engage you Masseters all day to get them big.

You add isolation exercises for your forearms, your abs, your glutes and your side delts because whores love those

What am I fucking missing?

Attached: xh7MCuO.jpg (951x450, 179K)

A life?

Attached: 1564064507407.png (284x529, 56K)

Whenever I see some soiboi with a pencil neck I hold back a laugh. I'm barely out of dyelmode but neckmog most men and don't even train neck. I just push myself enough in the gym that whenever I go heavy I feel a pump in my neck. Think I'm full of shit? Show me a bodybuilder who actually trains neck.
Also trap training is for gymcels. Traps grow faster than most muscles and will overwhelm your delts if you overdo it.

Fpbp

Absolutely destroyed

wow

Attached: 1530551784305.jpg (1000x800, 57K)

Little do you know striving towards perfection is what life is about

Attached: 1565304484445.jpg (708x480, 37K)

give me a rundown on those eye exercises

>what life is about
kek

plastic surgery

>striving towards perfection
press ur tongue on the roof of ur mouth, wow, what a paragon

Attached: hysjuqc5cpd11.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

Fpbp

Thank you for info. Fuck those shills that slide self improvement threads.

Rekt

wtf is mewing non autists just call it breathing

One skill you autists need to learn is the posing for photos.

Women want a man that can look good in photos so they can share their photos on social media.

I wasnt aware of that so I usually looked retarded in photos. Then I learned about it and realized that I can look good on photos as well. Now I know how to manipulate my posture, my facial expression, the way I look to the camera... Obviously, models and actors and politicians know these trick so they look damn great on photos. After that, my confidence has increased to a higher level which is so great overall.

>You do the FACIAL EXERCISES, particularly on your shitty eyes to give it a more "hunter" contour

I know about the hunter eyes thing, but never knew about a specific exercise for it

link pls

Boomed

Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: 87F82133-1883-465D-B11C-E1FC2C8A25C4.png (241x241, 96K)

KEK

just google facial exercises hooded eyes theres a video on jewtube of two sluts giving the rundown

does this actually work?

never heard of this voodoo b4

My sides rn

Attached: 1540065214086.jpg (585x398, 18K)

Fucking legend