What program are you running currently? Any PPL Chads here?

What program are you running currently? Any PPL Chads here?

On an unrelated note. Bros I just got a date and I'm nervous, it's been 2 and a half years since I broke up with my ex and I don't remember how to hide my power level. How the fuck do I keep the autismo in check? I am supposed to meet this Tinder thot at 2am for drinks but I haven't even mentioned I can't actually drink alcohol for 6 months because of a medical condition (nothing serious). What the fuck do I talk about if all I can think about is blackpills and lifting? Advice? I really need this, I am going to be quiet and retarded and make it awkward fuuuuuuuuccck

Attached: 1560524294304.png (499x513, 283K)

Bros? :(

>Tinder thot
Just unleash your autism.

The key to dealing with women is to not give a shit. Whenever you're anxious/nervous and don't know what to say, just imagine this pepe

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

ask questions
dont spill your spaghetti, let her spill hers

Tell me what's your program faggots
But I'm not that good looking, advice?
Okay I will imagine that cute tuxed pepe, then what the fuck do I say?
I've had so many awkward conversations that turned into autistic interrogations because I couldn't think of anything to say so I just asked questions. I hate life

5/3/1 BBB

>Okay I will imagine that cute tuxed pepe, then what the fuck do I say?
Feeling obligated to say anything is your problem, you don't need to entertain her. If you're curious about something about her, ask her. Use her responses to follow up/have conversation.

Talk about your passions openly, lifting and watching anime aren‘t crimes. Also be bold, don‘t put a leash on the autism.

I don't think you understand. You are underestimating my autism, I just wanna casually mention how Israel controls the world and how lifting is great. I don't even watch anime or play videogames, I am empty and don't have a personality. I can't have a fluent conversation with anyone

I am pic related but balding, unsuccessful and not having made it yet

Attached: 1564330388683.jpg (696x464, 43K)

Nsuns 531. Ran PPL for a while. Might return after hitting bigger main lifts numbers.

>tinder date at 2am
If she accepted, do whatever you want but fast. She'll concede sex or act offended (and who cares anyway).
If you need to relax, take an anxiolytic, but be careful when driving.

post face+body and ill give u advice on what to do

Second phase of the Ukrainian School

You can always tell her how you want her to devour your dick like Israel devoured Palestine

Just started a 3x a week full body DUP routine with a focus on high volume for hypertrophy.

>PPL Chads
Most popular program on reddit btw

Recently switched from PPL to an Upper Lower split. Really enjoying it so far.

>Nsuns 531
Isn't that powerlifting? Is it working hypertrophy wise or you just wants numbers?
>Take drugs
Not gonna risk being even more autistic + flaccid dick. I'm gonna just hope I get lucky I think
Just picture an average dude slightly overweight who you can kinda tell that he's lifted at least a bit if you lift yourself
I promise I will say that if I get her to come home

6day ppl. though i usually bench a bit on leg day because bench is awesome. also bench a bit on pullday as well. same reason.

Attached: 1560324380560.png (683x298, 60K)

>I am empty and don't have a personality.
thats totally normal for a Jow Forumstard. you're an idiot. just embrace it. she's probably an idiot as well. you hae a lot in comon

most popular program for anyone shreded as well mate. good reasons for it. 6day ppl lets you hit everything twice a week with good volume spread out to minimize fatigue

Bro share that Jeff Nippard shit, upload it to MEGA and I'll blow you

OP here.
Date update: rescheduled for tomorrow morning because she realized how autistic I am and how partying is totally not me. Should I rope or...?

Thoughts? I feel retarded on top of autistic

Attached: 1561213655883.png (2000x2000, 766K)

For the dumbest reasons too.
>hey guys I finished my noob gains and I'm ready for a 6 day ppl to get that PUMP
>my stats are 150lb bench, 215lb squat and 260lb deadlift
>oh you'll make plenty of strength gains by spending 24 hours a week at the gym doing high volume with no rest! Just do 3x5 to the first lift of the day!
>guys I've been lifting for 6 weeks and I'm making SICK gains on this beginner PPL

F