Is there a more powerful supplement than mires from a qt?

Is there a more powerful supplement than mires from a qt?

Attached: 1565389772263.webm (580x580, 1.89M)

tren ace

At least you can buy supplements

Yes, going to a party with people you fucking hated 10+ years ago when you were a little skinny nerd and everyone goes
>Bro, what the fuck
When they see you

>100% interested in whatever he's doing
>glancing at his lips
>unconciously move in hoping for a kiss
I've literally never felt this from a girl

Attached: ftge.jpg (1216x544, 31K)

/Thread

Attached: buff_pepe.png (511x671, 112K)

>tfw sometimes get mired but haven't felt the touch of a woman in several years
Actually feels really bad being a volcel

As always the fp is in fact the bp

This is a pretty solid show

>volcel
You a fucking monk or something?

God will punish me and deny me entry to heaven if i sin again. I already have begged for forgiveness and made sufficient sacrifices for my past sins but to repeat them is to spit on God. I don't talk to women at all, haven't masturbated in 4 months, haven't drank any alcohol for 6 years or done any drugs for that matter. The path for forgiveness is for myself to pave

Blessed and redpilled

why live a temporary glimpse of hedonistic sin when judgement is inescapable and wickedness pales in the light of eternal salvation

I hope you get a wife some day

so do I so I can fulfill my destined life on earth for eternal salvation. Remember the deeds you do today will have you held accountable for when time comes and it will come. Tick tock it will come so save your soul while you can

Based schizo poster

Salvation is gained only by believing on Jesus name and can’t be lost. I agree that you should live as God intends but please bear in mind that “you shall hath everlasting life” user; can’t lose your salvation

Sounds like you’re doing well with the sin, doing something very similar myself

everlasting life is for granted, the way for it to be carried out is dual and final, so do your best for it not to end in fire

imagine believing this despite numerous scripture passages describing loss of salvation

salvation is a birth right but no right is inalienable

Be baptized for the remission of your sins
Baptism now saves you

The most important thing to understand is that God is merciful. You gain nothing by disciplining yourself if it's about punishment. Discipline should be about avoiding things that strain your spiritual life.
Don't quit.

>can't lose your salvation
Ooh ho boy

How long till that shadow side of yours breaks out in grotesque form, like you raping a girl and kill some people.? Don't you have made a image of God? I am a follower of Christ but I don't understand your kind of people.

How would one know if god has forgiven

this is what brainlet christcucks actually believe

Nothing more motivating than a cutie

No it's not, it's what self loathing people believe.

If God has forgiven you will know it just like you know right now He hasn't forgiven you for your sins
How can a fellow child of God not understand the struggle for salvation of an ex sinner?

Fuck that shit. Maybe hell is good

Attached: 2E920844-C7C3-4981-9E00-7A28C605B309.jpg (960x864, 117K)

Hell is the absence of love my dude
Ain't nothing good bout that

Feeble mind is one that gives into the temptation, keep fighting for heaven

cringe and jewpilled

Attached: 1557673582181.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Go back to Jow Forums please.

You know what sucks worse than not having a gf? Having one that never looks at you like this anymore.

Attached: 1565398908014.png (680x680, 188K)