Be me

>be me
>really wants to lose weight
>be born with Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis
>literally cannot exercise because of it. The itching is like torture.
>life is fucking unfair

Only things i can actually do now to lose weight is diet and swimming

Attached: 68636745_2389680244691778_3003333998593179648_n.jpg (3024x4032, 734K)

You can swim? Swimming is all you need bro.

Bro if you can actually swim with what you have, continue. You'll get a natural athlete's body.
Fast and swim. You'll lose weight and get fit.

Sucks you can't exercise, but eating healthy foods isn't a big deal.

i have the same shit, still lifting anyways.
something it even hurts, but i won't be a skinnyfat fuck just because some red stuff and itch in my skin

>be me
>be born with right hand lobster claw
>have to hook grip the bar and pull ups
>massive difference in grip length
>difference in forearm muscle

but at least I won't die like op

Attached: 27747677_10160021175250397_6860706416145373395_o.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Fucking zoidberg looking fuck.

what the fuck bro

even among sufferers the severity varies
really sucks if you get the literally "i'm going to die now" severe attack

>swimming
Based, you can still make it fren
Try fasting too as you won't need to worry about recovery much
wish you the best

I used to be friends with a guy that had a hand like that. We all called him lefty. He was cool as shit, we used to watch wrestling and play vidya together. Your name isn't Cody is it?

just kys yourself.
industrial revolution was a mistake.
genetical defects like you should just die off as nature intended.

nah, I am a lefty thought, because my right hand is fucked

>One in the pink one in the stink

Attached: 1564933833854.jpg (649x500, 79K)

based crustacean

Hey man, who cares if you get bumps/redness/etc. Or even if it hurts after a bit. Just lift man, you really gonna let itchiness prevent you from doing something? Get out of your comfort zone, do something

Hey dude, so, it's really just the urticaria that causes you trouble? I get it from sweating, wind or air conditioners and tight fitting clothing, so basically every workout, and my eyelids and lips become swollen and sore. Try a bunch of different antihistamins (only thing that works for me is cetirizin and atarax), i promise at least one will work, and take one x standard dosage 30mins before working out and one about 5 mins in. Also avoid foods containing histamins and don't go out on Jow Forums just to complain about a situation you've decided you can't do nothing about. We all gon make it if we want to bruv.

Don't let those betas get to you. I admire people who just make the best out of it and still lift with stuff like that.

Start hardcore dieting.

Based lobster bro

Put down the fork and get in the water fatty. Swimming isnt the gold standard but you arent cursed to misery if it's your method of exercise

>excuses
losing weight is pure diet, exercise is only a bonus
but you know that already don't you

“Yes, you can lose weight with diet alone, but exercise is an important component. Without it, only a portion of your weight loss is from fat — you're also stripping away muscle and bone density.
Wtf are you talking about, let em swim

Try using Antihistamine.

>be born with Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis
Use an epi-pen every workout, extra gains

Take Benadryl before workouts. It will mute or even eliminate your urticaria and any other symptoms, as well as being over the counter.

since keto seems to cure random things maybe try keto for a week, it's not like you have anything to lose

My brother used to be fat and got almost ottermode with just swimming. He's been swimming an hour a day six times a week for a couple of years now. He's scoring mad times as well as pussy.
Granted swimming that much is insane, but it's doable. He's not the second coming of michael phelps, just a kid with a lot of energy.

Attached: clamps.jpg (537x518, 33K)

That's not really insane. I'm biking about 6 days a week an hour a day and I started from basically zero fitness and also 40% bodyfat tub of lard.

I workout around 6 hours a week as well but imo swimming is much more exhausting than any other kind of physical activity. Though I can't imagine doing nearly as much while being that fat, props for that.

Do you use lotion after a shower op? I use Aveeno triple oat after having my first eczema outbreak ever after working out for the first time a few months ago. I haven't had a problem since. Obviously not the same thing but it may help.

I swear to God you fat fucks make up the stupidest reasons not to train.

diet is 90% of weight loss, i feel for you man

cool

i wonder how people with such powerful allergy genes managed to survive until today.

my theories are:
>random mutations that cause this that would have gotten eliminated previously this are proliferating more due to medical care and mass industrialization making life easy

>this is a reaction to all the new pollutants and unnatural diet humans have been subject to the past couple of centuries

>a combination of both

either way OP try an elimination diet. start by going keto and see what works for you. also consume high antihistamine foods like onions and boiled dill and fennel seeds to minimize the effect further.

if none of that works then i would recommend you not reproduce as to not produce weak offspring.

One in the pink one in the stink