What your go to cheat meal?

what your go to cheat meal?

Attached: 1557609215874.jpg (828x1073, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this?

If you're lifting big thats not a cheat meal.

Attached: wetundies.jpg (971x728, 98K)

$5 chalupa box and crunch wrap supreme

general tso's/sesame chicken with lomein and some ribs?

Entire pizza is 900 calories and it has a decent macro profile. My definition of “cheating” has changed over the years when I realized eating 3000 calories in 20 minutes just to say that I got the urge out of my system wasn’t worth the entire week of cutting back that I had endured. I’ll likely cut this out soon as well

Attached: 5260BB1A-DD00-4A63-8394-7ED37D691115.jpg (488x488, 110K)

I dont get meal cheating. If I get enough protein within, say, 1300 calories, why shouldn't I eat whatever the fuck I want for the remaining 1300 or so left?
Getting lean bodyweight in proteins with seafood and eggs is piss easy.

Every macro you put in your body is going to affect it for better or for worse. 1300 cals of pie and ice cream isn’t going to keep you satiated or properly fueled like 1300 cals of lean meat and vegetables would.

Unironically this.
It's a cheat meal because it's calorie dense as fuck with all that marrow and beef

Attached: Bulalo-Wide.jpg (1080x720, 206K)

Yeah but it's kind of a tradeoff. It will give me more pleasure to eat pizza than stuff myself with lettuce and rice and it'll also save me some time and maybe money.
Obviously I try to eat relatively healthy, but I dont feel like I'm "cheating" if I eat 1000 calories worth of cookies if I already worked out and got enough proteins. I could be wrong tho, I'm mostly a newfag to the whole diet thing.

pizza, steak, sweet potato fries and a gyro

that's a dank meal OP, I wouldn't even consider it a cheat meal. lots of protein and carbs are fine if you train that day

I have a cheat meal everyday. I just starve myself until 9pm then stuff 2,000 calories down at once. It's very satisfying

sounds more like omad. I get in 2200 on a cut per day over 3 meals.

>omad
Why do redd*tors have to give everything a queer little acronym

I was there as well but then I figured that if I’m going to eat the right amount of calories then I might as well go the extra mile and eat the right type of calories. Do what works for you

existenstial cope

Because writing things out that everyone knows is stupid

What if you don't know the acronym?

that meal looks like rotten vomit.

The most based and redpilled post on Jow Forums.

>having "cheat meals"
>not just eating whatever

Attached: 1375807604398.jpg (387x353, 25K)

based

A whole 2 liter of code red mtn dew that day.

The ye olde chinese buffet.

It was pizza. I ate half a medium BBQ chicken from Domino's last night after eating clean for 4 months straight. I still feel like shit today. Gonna do some cardio and hope I don't barf while getting my energy back up. I'm tired as fuck. I don't think I'll be doing cheat meals anymore. I've turned into a pussy.

there iz no such thing. everything in this kingdom of god is fair game. i do not stick to some imaginary diet limitations especially ones i cannot stick to. i shall consume whatever i desire as far as it is in the realm of moderation. no i will not go vegan. i will not do keto paleo or low fat or sugar. i am a free man and i will not fall for fads. i will eat whatever pleases me and i will not look back. because i believe that the gods have blessed me with control over myself to not go overboard and i have the sense to know my body. diets are for naive fools that have no control. cheat meals are for cowards that cannot fit into the arbitrary bounds that someone else devised .

every breakfast friday, saturday and sunday haven't got time other days

Attached: Yjk8ABW.jpg (1511x2005, 685K)

G O O G L E I T
G
O
O
G
L
E

I
T

I'll never understand why people eat trash as a cheat meal

>tfw you'll never have good blood sausage because you live in burgerland

Attached: 1514137866746.jpg (210x212, 8K)

i knew a lad who went on a medical trials thing because he was skint anyway the test was he had to eat a full english breakfast everyday under observation to see what it does to the body and there was a few of them doing the same trial, anyway turns it doesn't do much and he gets paid £1500 for the 5 day trial and all expenses from travelling to liverpool to london.

based and bulkpilled

Attached: 5E08FC03-5185-44CA-81B4-C97EA30D0B09.jpg (600x399, 56K)

*cumberland sausage only the finest

oh fuck I haven't had sugary chinese food like that in a minute....

I eat frozen pizzas all the time on my cut, it's not hard to fit in if you get ones ~1000cals they usually have like 50-60g of protein per pizza too

then i guess you'd "gomad" ahahaha

Holy shit, nice

There's a chiptole burrito I get that's roughtly 1200 calories or house fried rice if I'm the area of my Chinese place.

cat

Bulked and facepilled

Attached: DDB814BE-0580-4D0B-B2C1-73AB4C892F04.jpg (597x898, 70K)

false

This guy fucking gets it

Attached: 1526519991002.png (412x364, 237K)

OMAD acronym was started on fit you newfag

Moooooods

That looks amazing bro. Making breakfast my cheat meal now.

you're thinking of GOMAD

Double bacon cheeseburger or some good Chinese food

Protein cookie

Attached: PSX_20190810_193616.jpg (800x721, 205K)

Are you German?

Que lindo ser latino, sopa de res

gross

extremely based post

Orange/general tso chicken?

Gutter Oil.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Attached: AW SHIT.jpg (598x714, 303K)