How the fuck does this FtM Trans have more muscle gains than me and other gym goers I know...

How the fuck does this FtM Trans have more muscle gains than me and other gym goers I know? Seriously are our test levels going down that a female has more tests than we do?

Attached: 3CF4212800000578-4202900-image-m-14_1486546870017.jpg (634x1104, 149K)

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

They use artificial test, at higher levels than your natty test.

>literally on test and has test levels much higher than any man naturally has

They use roids obviously, even using a small amount will give you an edge over a natty, because roids give you stable levels but natty test flactuates

What the hell? They say it's TRT and not steroids.

>They say its TRT
>(((They)))

Exogenous testosterone is a steroid

TRT isn't natty despite what some coping faggots say

Based and redpilled

Lol TRT =/= steroids

Big difference

shut the fuck up scooby I didn't say it was you stupid faggot. TRT is NOT natty and you know it

She has a nice abs. Nothing else to write home about. She has no chest (kek) and no frame.

He doesn't look that big. Jow Forums needs to understand that being extremely skinny and aesthetic doesn't mean someone has a lot of muscle mass. That guy looks like he weighs 140lbs

Testosterone is literally a steroid you retard

ftm take steroids so are inherently not natty

just remember your dick is always bigger than the mutilated clit abominations they have

a woman can never be a man

FtM always retain the very female trait of attention whoring, disgusting

That's a female frame, she/he is also a manlet so she/he probably isn't even 140lbs

>females retain female traits
Really makes you think doesn't it?

>What the hell? They say it's TRT and not steroids.

It literally can't be trt, because women have tiny amounts of natural testosterone. They are getting supraphysiological doses of test that no woman would remotely be able to achieve. The "r" in trt is replacement, and they aren't replacing shit.

It's a she. Ugly, mutilated women are still women.

Gear, trannies that become male use what is basically gear to get any muscle mass, you already know this but anyone that says that the things they pump them up with are natty are full of shit.

Should this be considered a nude, the person is still a she but looks like a man.