The red pill is some people just look better big, guy on the right looks horrible...

the red pill is some people just look better big, guy on the right looks horrible. guy on left id have a beer with and talk about alt right conspiracies

Attached: 5nuu30y5z2vy.jpg (2048x2048, 351K)

his face has been stretched by fat and now looks very gaunt

he'd look fine if he trained neck, traps, and delts

I'd roid if I was him. Would probably look great after a cycle or two.

He'd look great if he didn't become a disgusting fatty in the first place.

left looks alpha
right looks scared

It's mostly just that awful beard lmao

Stop justifying yourself.

Beards are only used to hide feminine jawlines.

Coño, si es Albert Rivera.

Attached: albert rivera.jpg (1280x1280, 819K)

if that guy actually lifted and put on a good 30 lbs of muscle (plus a bit of fat to fill things out) he'd look awesome

Attached: 1563828670909.jpg (960x720, 271K)

That and girls like them

He went from Gulag guard to gulag prisoner

Crash diet with minimal muscle building, the worst kind of fat loss route.
Diet + muscle building/strength always, never forget fatties. You can clean up your intake but also gotta put in the time for the gym too. Hand in hand

>the red pill is some people just look better big
>guy on the right looks horrible
yeah and he will look great once he gets muscle-big instead of fat-big you dingus

you can't "build muscle" and lose 50+ pounds of fat at once, dipshit
also "crash diet" is mom science

Should've shaved that gay neckbeard too.

>the dropped from 307lbs ambulocetus to 125lbs auschwitz but have zero loose skin
Do I have chad skin genetics or was I just incredibly lucky?

This, I've noticed it's always the soibois with weak jaws who have beards and chads are always clean shaven

if you have thicker skin, more collagen etc. you will fare better

I think a lot of it was my age and that it took a long time. I got braces when I was 15 so i had to quit soda, and that made me start to lose weight and by 17 I'd lost 100lbs. I maintained a weight of roughly 200lbs for a while but then my appendix ruptured. For some reason the (((doctor))) refused to remove it so I was in terrible health for a year and struggled to eat, and i was just 110lbs by the time they finally removed it

I'm now 19 and 125lbs, with zero loose skin and a few faint stretch marks on my back but that's the only issue with my skin. Feelsgoodman

Being a fat fuck who can’t breathe after going up a flight of stairs is disgusting. Health wise it’s never okay to be fat at least this guy is probably a lot healthier now.