Used to be obese lardass

>used to be obese lardass
>lost a lot of weight over the years
>now bitter and resentful with people that I know wouldn't have wanted to even look at me when I was fat
Has anyone else went through this? How do I let the resentment go? How do I forgive normalfags?

Attached: 1563693790555.jpg (1536x1908, 403K)

Because people are allowed to have preferences retard.

I just hate fuck them... I assume you are talking about girls.. specifically good looking ones that are a bit whorish..

I know I am not better than anyone else and admit my flaws

All women, even the very best ones are inherently whorish. They behave this way to ensure the best mate for their offspring. They are programmed to be this way the same way we have primal urges from our reptillian brain to mate and provide.

When you were overweight, women intuitively thought that being big like that means being sick, and they're right. You would not ensure good offspring, you will die young and teach poor eating habits, thereby perpetuating the sin of the sloth and the glutton onto her offspring. They were right to deny you, and even now they're right to deny you.

Obesity takes care of itself, much like all problems in nature. Your decadency pushed you away from them, not them pushing you away. Your anger is merited, but you should direct it inwards and above. Who taught you these poor eating habits, who said it was okay to gorge? To have no discipline? If it were up to me i'd leave you to die.

Whatever you did to lose weight, keep doing it and then don't look back. Any anger you have should be a driving force forward. You're an addict, and you'll always be an addict and you'll likely succumb back to it. Keep it in check user.

Attached: pepe46.png (606x504, 160K)

By realising you're a hypocrite. Look at the girl you attached to your own post. Beautiful and skinny.

Anyway, who cares. If you're anything like me, your personality is incompatible with nearly everyone. All this means is you're not a boring loser anymore

Oh wow, you actually took control of some visually showing aspect of your life, and now fellow humans give you more respect because they can now actually see that you're at least responsible enough to not die on them prematurely from your own mistakes. Realize that this is the level where you actually are worth their notice. Now get more respectable.

You do the exact same thing to women, retard

>people didn't compliment my car when I drove a Taurus so when they compliment my new Audi I resent them.

You looked like shit so people didn't like you. You look good now so they do.

I don't blame them at all for not wanting to associate with me. I wouldn't associate with former me. Fat people are gross full stop.

Damn dude, you must have been ugly as shit. Post body

you deserve all the rejection, fat cunt

*tips fedora*

Why be resentful? Being obese is a strong sign of both physical and mental health problems. Why would they want to look at someone with high odds of those problems? Why would you want them to?

Keep working hard and find someone else who works hard. Appreciate their hard work, not the destination.

Former 320 lb 5'11" lardass
Current 170 lb
Yes and no to your question. Mostly no.

If a cute girl I know from who I havent seen since I was fat comes on to me then yea, she can fuck right off. I know its stupid since I wouldn't have wanted to fuck me back then either but I cant help it. Hoes mad and I dont care.

Literally any other girl then it doesnt matter to me.

Survival of the fittest.

>fatass wants to have sex
>can't, too fat, people don't like obesity
>fatass stops being a degenerate and loses weight
>ex-fatass can have sex now
>hates on people that didn't want to have sex with him when he was a degenerate now

Can you see how retarded you are? Do you see that there is a relation between events in your life and your choices, and that your choices have an impact? You might aswell hate yourself idiot. If you are a fat ugly bastard why would anyone want to have sex with you you entittled cunt? Fucking kid, that's what you are and that's how you are behaving, like a stupid little fucking child

Imagine I started doing drugs, and drinking, and eating like a pig every day, pissing and shitting on the floor of my apt while wanting a wife. Then something magical happens, my peanut brain realizes that this way I will never get a wife, fuck, time to change man, I stop being a degenerate motherfucker, I stop my bad habits and start lifting, suddenly a miracle happens, the impossible, I get a gf, but then I start hating on her because she wouldn't have wanted nothing to do with me when I was a disgusting piece of shit. Are you fucking retarded? Why don't you fuck a woman with aids and herpes dude? You wouldn't want her to resent you, would you? I can't believe there is people this retarded on this planet, you should have kept eating until you died at 40 from a heart attack yu brainless low IQ inbred ape, enjoy you achievements instead of being this fucking dumb.

Fatty spotted nice projection

>same thing
>except now people try to engage me socially meanwhile when I was super fat they just ignored my existence
>have no idea how to handle being treated like a human being

????

why do russians have the hottest women on the planet ? tfw no russian accent gf
why even live

Attached: goddess.png (1906x1080, 1.4M)

I thought you were a fatass idk bro if you don't feel superior to others and admit your flaws you are far better than this faggot OP

>this
>But nobody suspects I'm a virgin

Attached: 1565050367451.png (926x650, 558K)

Every man goes throught that except super chads. In your teens and in your twenties most men are invisible to women who chase 20% of the best. Only after you achieve some success and stability in your 30ies and 40ies and maintain good physical shape the same bitches who literally looked down on you with total disdain now are all over you. offering themselves. Forgive - not really, that's just a world is, I don't hold a grudge but I'm extremely picky and very straightforward. They don't fit my criteria? Ooops, sorry, off to some other, maybe she will. My expectations are not very high but there are some non-negotiable: whores can fuck off, these who don't want kids can fuck off, psychos and drama queens can fuck off as well. Nice looking, smart, good naured. I've met such girls before, I know they exist and all the others will get the boot without sentiments. That's my attitude.

No I’ve always been bitter and resentful
Life is so much more interesting when you hate things

Wow she is adorable.

Attached: F4149C89-25BF-4C20-8F2C-837FD7A824B9.jpg (549x299, 21K)

Nah, it's not. I tested both and when I'm resentful and bitter good things just don't happen. And when they do you fuck it up which is the worst.

Russians are Slavic which is the master race as we can see in World War 2 when we brought the Germanic people to their knees and their Fuhrer Hitler also admitting this fact in his final days

I hear ya man. I was a massive fatass as a kid. Parents would literally give me boxes of candy for dinner because they "didn't feel like cooking". Lost 50 lbs in the first six months away from home by just not eating like a retarded hippo.

Life's a lot better now, but still sperg out in fits of rage when I get flashbacks of being treated as human filth by normies, and paranoid as fuck whenever someone is nice to me.

Similar predicament
>used to be obese basement dwelling nerd
>get Jow Forums in attempt to leave the basement behind
>perceived as too chad to fit in with other basement dwellers
>too autistic to fit in with normies
>doomed to be stuck in perpetual torment for the rest of my days
At least I can go /out/ and still be happy alone

might as well get mad at yourself or your parents for having shit genetics. You're nothing more than your genetic code expressing itself.

If you were a fat fat fatty! than you were/are of some low genetic material. Focus on having an offspring with a female that's of high caste and raising them right.