”hey hehe”

>”hey hehe”
>smiles at you
>plays with her hair
>”could you spot me on squads hmm”

Wot do?

Attached: 18E68ACD-5887-45B8-801A-BD109C648BC9.jpg (300x213, 17K)

>rape

No.

>yeah sure
Than rape her when she's not looking

Sure, why not.

No thanks u fuken hoe

Attached: BE8353DC-C614-4BF2-9404-1A5614677A93.jpg (539x960, 37K)

THOTH!!! GTFO OUTA MUHH GYMMM NOUH!!!!!!!!
*roundhouse kicks her out of the closed window from the gym*

How do you even spot a squat, isn't that what the safety bars are for?

I put her head on a pike.

use the safeties, slut. im busy.

Sorry I'm fag

Attached: 1551405978155.jpg (1080x837, 1.32M)

Make her squart right there and then on my fat salami cock

Real talk: how do I spot someone on squats? Just do a bodyweight squat behind them with my arms near their mid torso ready to lift if need be? Hands by the bar in case they can't keep it balanced?

what inspires a healthy, well adjusted human being to make a thread like this?

Use the 10 seconds it takes to spot her during the rest period between my sets. It's not that hard, you autist.

I saw a guy spotting a girl doing a 3 plate squat once, he stood behind her and had his arms under her arms. Don't know how that's supposed to work.

In highschool we were taught to have a spotter on each side to easily get at the bar

Just pull em up by the lats if they need it. They shouldn't be catastrophically failing a gentle pull on the lats should do

based and redpilled

Attached: based.png (409x639, 558K)

>do a bodyweight squat behind them with my arms near their mid torso ready to lift if need be
This. If they are failing you kinda hug them from behind and ease the load.

You follow their motion going down with your hands just below the bar. It’s not gay or anything.

Cool thanks. I'm still dyel so no one asks for a spot but I occasionally see dudes even smaller than me that are beginners that might want/need it from me.

IIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DO YOU WANNNAAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564592263672.gif (498x382, 347K)

>"sure"
>spot her squat
>glance at her ass discreetly but just obvious enough to get her to notice you looked.
>when she's finished tell her your name and tell her if she needs anything else just ask.
>mostly ignore her during your workout but smile at her if you walk by/she walks by

>squads

I just joined the gym today. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just here to do cardio.

this

but if the weight is heavy and/or no safety squat rack, would be wise to ask other 2 guys to spot on each side of the bar (just like ipf championships)

Wake up

"No way faggot"

*turns 260 degrees and walks away*

Attached: 1545605284208.png (808x485, 199K)

"No thanks, I'm fine"
>finish my workout
>go home
>realise what she actually said
>beat myself up for thinking I'll never be able to realise my suddenly newfound fantasy of me and her having a meaningful relationship built on a foundation of bulging quads, as solid as the posterior chain, as deep as our squats; one where we leave the hustle and bustle of the noisy and dirty city behind to go back to my hometown near the ocean and raise four children, living on the old family estate while we grow into an old and happy couple and one day die of old age, surrounded by loving children, grandchildren and friends

Sorry, I’m only into brunettes stupid bitch

she wants you to look at her butt.

I mean, hey get a level of test while you're at it. Why not?

I can't hear her because Tool's unreleased new album is playing full volume through my Ultimate Ears 5 CSX custom fit earphones. I warmly smile, nod, then go about my routine

Attached: download (1).jpg (226x223, 6K)

>Take earbud out
>Hentai moans loudly audible through maxed volume earbud
>"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Attached: Chad.png (300x337, 42K)

Kek

based gigachad

>incel posting

>Try and act cool

Attached: ECB1C18E-8A2F-4E2C-99AA-403F9F207171.jpg (423x725, 42K)

Rape her smelly hole and fart uncontrollably

ROASTIE AWAY ROASTYI E AWAY YOU WILL NPOY TAKE MY VIRIGINITY WEE WOO WEE WOO

Jesus christ.

I'll die

spot her on squats, while never making obvious that you want to flood her reproductive organs with your jizz

then go back to what you were doing

>after 30minutes of working out you bend down and release it’s your ass that stinks
>ass sweating bad
>you smell like a tramp
>suddenly the blondie approaches and says hi can you spot her

Y-yeah

>you look at the fan
>it’s going to blow your ass stench right towards her squat rack

How many reps you doing?

>she’s smelled it
>sudden disgust on her face
>”oh actually it’s okay i’m going to go on the exercise machine instead”
>spend the next few days pondering why you’re genetically cursed with a sweaty ass

Be a beta like me. Last time a girl asked me to spot her doing squats, i instantly refused telling her, that i am not gonna be charged with rape, because the only way for one person to safely spot heavy squats is by grabbing torso and pushing your pelvis and into spotted person's.

thissss

>could you spot me
>no thanks, I'm fine

Spot her