My wife wants me to get vasectomy. What do?

My wife wants me to get vasectomy. What do?

Attached: 1546122242182.jpg (528x480, 37K)

Tell her no? Are you going to let some woman tell you to sterilize yourself? If it was the 50s I would give her a good backhand across the face for even suggesting that.

Why does she want that?

What she's not getting fixed? which one of you pops those fuckers out? good god man why would you even want to date one of those things in the first place. maybe it's just me but i'd get insanely jealous if i assumed they were cheating on me and threaten to slash their face with a knife. can you imagine getting your balls chopped up and she pops out a kid anyway?

Sure, when youre 40 with 3 kids.

You have kids together?
Or did she bring kids from someone else into the relationship?

Tbh if you have a bunch of kids already then it's cheaper to get it done on you.

You could always get her pregnant and have her get the surgery done to tue her tubes after she gives birth.

I'm 25, she's a year younger. We have no kids.

Hell no wtf. She can get it done on herself if she doesn't want any kids.

If you were older and had a bunch of kids sure.

Anyway tell her straight up that you are still young and you might want kids.

If she doesn't want kids then she can do it to herself.

Dont do it OP, you're too young. What if you end up with a divorce 10 years down the line and you can't have kids?

Tell her to get her tubes tied if she wants it so bad.

Exactly what he said OP, you are too young, most doctors wouldn't let you go through with it anyway.

They ask if you have kids how old you are and all that.

With the few answers you gave us I say you would seriously regret it and the surgeon or whatever would think so as well.

okay no threat sorry drunk thought wouldn't dot hat. it'd be extremely enraging to have to be the one upholding that pact permanently for someone that might be doing that temporarily. You know from the pic it sounds like you're not into it. This is why I try to avoid being jealous and getting enraged over things, you want different things. It's maybe better for them to get their own way on their own, without any of your help or support. A lot of people consider that the nuclear option, but it's a lot less bloody and usually has a clean enough break compared to the alternative of constant knife fights from either side.

Plus that shit could fuck you up mentally, knowing that one person made the decision for you that you can't ever reverse, no matter how much you wanted to.

Bro obv you don't want to do this, and I don't think most doctors would do the operation to someone this young. If she is so sure about not having kids tell her to get her tubes tied. If you want kids I'd leave her she obviously doesn't.

You can reverse male vasectomies, u dolt

My bad, havent researched male vasectomies much ;)

Prepare to get cucked OP

Attached: Gatos.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Don't do this shit man. I don't care if it terrifies you, tell her no.

Here's what's going to happen if you don't
>She get's bored of you in 5 years, wants to "explore"
>Divorces you
>Takes half of your money
>Starts a new family with the dude she was cheating on you with
>Robs you of your ability to create offspring

The success rate is bad, good chance of failure. Also you can reverse female as well but same shit success rate ain't guaranteed.

Get one and bust buts in her pussy all day desu

Why doesn't she just get an IUD?

Get a vasectomy, I guess

Attached: 9D004C68-BDFC-43EA-A470-4DD6D3741616.jpg (720x720, 42K)

Don't do it, it has a lot of consequences. You'll never feel powerful and will be miserable every day

Attached: FB_IMG_1554764103287.jpg (800x492, 69K)

Though a vasectomy can sometime be reversed I agree with the above posters that you are too young to be doing it. An IUD as noted above as well is an excellent option if she is tired of taking pills everyday. Worth the cost, usually last about four years, and can be removed if you guys ever change your mind.

>We have no kids

tell her to fuck off

This. Women changer their minds too often. Casectomies are difficult to reverse. If she isnt getting sterilized, do not let her do it to you.