Any1 else fell for the GF meme?

Damn fit i fell for the GF meme. At the age of 18 i lost my virgo, and shortly after found my gf. But by now I made it, became fit etc, and way hotter girls been hitting on me since. Havent banged that many, so i kinda want to get back on the market. Whats the play here?

Attached: asdf.png (500x567, 43K)

You're a faggot and you'll never make it. That's the play

maybe become gay and an hero?

Just take the gaypill bro

>what's the play here
Find a bf you can lift with. Girls are gains goblins

Attached: 1564682300569.jpg (1146x1200, 105K)

>throwing away practice gf

She deserves it if she couldn’t tell that she was practice gf

shit, this is the best advice

Keeping your nice and loyal gf you looser
Maybe even marry her and have kids you absolute clown

>Why yes I lift for a gf and hope to have a family in the future, how could you tell?

Attached: 1552612892996.png (113x182, 42K)

Are you me? I love my girlfriend but hotter girls hit on me at work frequently.

This is now an ideal gf thread

Attached: red dragon gf.png (1078x486, 53K)

how old are you? I'd give advice, but I dont want to break up a married couple lol

Attached: grimm reaper gf.png (1104x484, 45K)

do it dude, go fuck some sluts, a couple of twink assholes and while you're at it find a bull to fuck your girlfriend for you too

They already stole her from you

Attached: The future they chose.jpg (680x639, 50K)

>leaving someone who liked you for the faggot you are before you actually became Jow Forums for some temporary puss
Sure do it go ahead but the instant you stop feeling fulfilled she won't be there for you

Attached: True_Love.jpg (496x591, 90K)

Im so far gone i no longer know what to do if i even got one. Sure a hug once in a while would feel nice but other than that, how the fuck do you even spend time together that you cant just do with other people you know? The more i think about it, what the fuck do you even do with a gf other than sex?

Feels like im a dog chasing cars, wouldnt even know what to do with one if i caught it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>want to get on the market

Youre always on the market faggot

Im wondering if it's worth it to sign up for an online dating site/app. What's your experience, what ones are good, and what should I put on my profile?

Attached: E3D92DE0-E5C2-4D04-B3D7-B0E5C7A60B20.jpg (720x683, 81K)

I second this question I won't do it right away but I'd like to get an idea

checked
GIVE THIS MAN AN ANSWER

>Being the little spoon and have someone literally breathing down your neck
No thank you

Attached: 1526913206053.jpg (500x666, 45K)

There are TONS of guides on how to set up the "perfect" dating app profile. A picture that shows you are sociable, a picture with an animal, a picture with you pursuing a hobby or whatever.
Ask for her (or his,we are on Jow Forums after all) phone number within the first 10 messages, set up a date within the first day that is probably on the same day or only a few days later

what kind of mentally challenged manchild finds this attractive?

just cheat bro.