Girlfriend has been going to the gym with another man

>girlfriend has been going to the gym with another man

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

kys

Is he smaller then you? Is he gay? Is he family? if so you should be good.

Why is she not going with you?

>girlfriend

Attached: 1564773661737.jpg (380x250, 13K)

If not bait you need to stop that shit immediately

It’s over dude, go lift, rub one out, and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Don’t let one dumb cunt fuck you up.

Attached: B0EC3151-CD55-463B-B5A1-E0798CF81CAA.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Kek

Throw her shit out of your place

Why would she even WANT to is the question. Obviously you don't stack up, she's getting her attention elsewhere.

its over

exgf has been texting me again.........

Stay strong brudda resist the siren’s call I believe in you

Attached: 3C5D45F8-E4D7-40CE-9F77-81FB3DC56ACF.jpg (882x960, 76K)

that "siren" is full of lies, deceit and what not. it's a shit show and i shouldn't even have answered her user, but i did because i'm a faggot.
she's been fucking this guy she's moving in with for 4 months, more even.
it was going good having no contact at all for nearly 2 months then out of the blue she texts me, she wants to go out with me and some friends on her own again

fucking hell m8

You know what to do, user. You know what to do.

i most certainly have hodgins lymphoma, more than 3 in my neck at 28....

this

Attached: Eject_eject_eject.jpg (750x485, 72K)

>Why is she not going with you?
Fuck that noise. Don't need distractions when lifting. I don't even want my friends to go with me, they can go on their own time.

Tell her if she ever texts you again you're gonna slit throats of everybody she loves. Worked for me.

why is she tormenting me

>tfw I am the man who takes other dudes girlfriends to the gym
>tfw it never results in anything

21 here, same
2 on my neck, 2 smaller lumps on my arm, and i've been discovering some other in my body.
man, i'm so fucking scared

LITERALLY over

nah, that's not what I meant

Based not threatening gay best friend

fuck his ass

Low key, you gotta move on. My wife did that shit and it led to years of infidelity before I finally ballsed up and left her

Sounds pretty serious. You must be a high level competing athlete or something. What's your sport?

She texted you because she started to realize you moved on. All she wants is attention and she doesn't really care about how you feel about the whole thing. Don't worry, user, you're gonna meet better women. Stay away from her - whores don't deserve you.

Attached: n228.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Not that dude but actually something I needed to hear tonight. Thanks bud.

Similar situation. She texts me out of nowhere a day before my birthday. She tells me she's doing good, improving herself, getting more happy without me which is whatever but mentions the guy she left our 6 year relationship for is now her "good friend" and just the day before they went on a date to watch a movie. It's like she's gossiping with me like one of her girl friends. She tells me in a sort of frustrated manner that the guy had "ample opportunity to make a move" but didn't. I ask why she's texting me and she tells me she misses me. I'm just so confused.

block her nigga stop letting a stupid whore dig her dirty nails into your brain.

>getting more happy without me
rude as fuck tbqh.

post body

I used to be the guy who would reply to my ex when she did this. Other anons in this thread already gave enough examples of what to do. Just don’t reply. Save yourself the mental hassle of these women.