Benefits to chewing gum?

Benefits to chewing gum?

Attached: eclipse gum.jpg (355x355, 24K)

Reccomended by 9/10 dentist

jaw gains. also i guess if you're chewing gum like several hours per day you'll burn more calories just doing basically nothing. only slightly more but probably a considerable amount if you add it up at the end of the week.

If you are someone who snacks because you want something tasty and not because you are hungry, gum is a good way of satisfying that craving.

kek i chewed this exact brand for like a year straight and got my jaw cut considerably

>got my jaw cut considerably
How cut are we talking user?

>chew gum for a few hours
>muscles above my eyebrows on the side of my face start bulging out

“Wow user, your breath smells good tee hee”

Best gum for gain and taste?

Bonus points if it's available in Canada.

Just got through a box of falim and need something new.

Attached: 89E6A924A8794518B8058EEFE4A3E464.jpg (750x1112, 445K)

plz tell us about this item, user

not the user you responded to but this brand is popular because its rather tough to chew and works out your jaw muscles

Unflavored mastic gum

Despite being unflavored it does have it's own taste and I can't say it's a pleasant one. I just like to chew something when I'm stressed which is 99% of the time. Jaw gains is a meme though it's just like being a wristlet. It's genetic and you can't really improve it more than a small percentage.

Strong masseters which give you a strong jawline

We have gum free at work (along with other snacks). I usually go through like a half pack of Five Gum Spearmint a day.
Gives you something to do with your jaw, makes your breath smell good.

strengthens your jaw for one
also cleans your teeth if sugar free

Do you think it's at all noticeable in your face to anyong besides yourself? Not trying to be a shit, but I am a semi-jawlet gym autist and chew gum to avoid smoking/vaping. I'd try chewing this stuff. Any problems with tooth pain or soreness?

No it was not that hard to be honest.

Only time it was more "challenging" was when drinking ice cold water, the gum becomes pretty hard.

helps a lot to be lean

We all talking about jaw gains but no one mention dental gains. Keeping your teeth moist prevents plaque buildup.

try elma gum. it's a greek natural resin gum. it's tough as fuck and it tastes pretty good too. only problem is it's only available in greece so i just buy it on amazon.

Aspartame or whatever shitty sweeteners/pesticides they use
Test lowering Mint derived volatile oils
No thanks.