That feel when you can text with a girl for days, even weeks...

That feel when you can text with a girl for days, even weeks, meet a couple of times hoping that this is gonna be that time when she invites you over.

Then she confesses that she fucked some guy she barely knew because he seemed hot at the time.

It's all utterly pointless.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Am I on the wrong board? Isn't this Jow Forums?

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Attached: better the devil you know.png (784x1484, 1.37M)

That's why you have to lift bros, you just can't succeed without being good looking and/or rich.

Attached: D0nNaU5WsAAbPn9.jpg (503x443, 60K)

That's why you gotta find some 8 years old and raise her until legal age to be your waifu.

kek

Are you gay? Friend zoned? She literally doesn’t think you’re attractive or mate potential. She just wants someone to rinse emotion on. You’re getting played.
Total sit in incel with zero game but can “talk gud” in texts detected. Like why the fuck did you catch feels? How feminine are you rofl

Take the 2D pill.

Attached: based.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)

Once I became fit and disgusted by woman I took the 2d pill and felt good for some time, but now I feel the lack of human touch and affection again and I'm falling back into the women chasing shit-hole. Fuck why can't I find a pure girl who genuinely love me and just be supportive with each other god fucking damn

Want an unicorn while we are at it?

>weeks
>waiting for her to make a move

Why yes, I’m a supreme gentleman. How did you know?

I can feel your hate and despair brother, stay strong my king and go heavy in the gym, turn that stuff into anger, outlift this damn world

Then you gotta make sure you become that guy so you can ruin it for everyone else down the line.

Give me one fucking year for lifting and I'll make them suffer

Friendzoned. NGMI

Atta boy. Women are worthless trash and there is no better pleasure than using them as a cumrag, which they love like the stupid whores they are. They'll deny it publicly, but you will know forever.

Get some.

Fpbp

This, dating a girl I used to babysit and it's the smoothest relationship I've ever had

That's... weirdly very based.

Jow Forums has always been Jow Forums with muscles

This

You can't just expect sit there expecting her to do all the work lmao you got what you deserved

Stop pining over women. Unless she's your gf, there's no reason to put so much time and effort into one girl. Here's a tip I learned: if a woman isn't interested in you from the start, she won't ever be - move on to another.

>not lifting to be the hot guy

Attached: 1558536426402.jpg (633x640, 55K)

Please do elaborate, user.