Gf broke up with me just now. Haha

Gf broke up with me just now. Haha
What lifts can I do to fix a broken heart haha I hear noose assisted neck lifts help haha haha

Attached: 1564517805969.jpg (686x718, 67K)

Tinder swipe x F

Women are trash, remember that.

Attached: received_398056584344572.png (640x1136, 252K)

I fucking love and hate this image simultaneously

Attached: 1562093097369.gif (359x371, 405K)

OP hee. I still want to die haha

Imagine resting your happiness on another person. People can leave you. You must find happiness from within.

Haha! Nothing to worry about OP! Obviously you didn't let a gf slow down your gains! You continued eating right, training hard and looksmaxing. You're now cream of the crop! Go ahead and pick up a new model of gf, time for your upgrade!

Right? Right?

time x failure
only thing that'll help friend, i'm still getting over being dumped I'm febraury

Attached: 1565492134506.gif (141x141, 483K)

Attached: 1564645222069.webm (960x1200, 1.95M)

U must live mane

Actually, I plan ti hit the strawberry daiquiris pretty hard, then hit the sauna and steam room at my mens only gym and chillax. Im not really into the whole "lifting weights" thing i just like hanging out there with nice guys and getting toned.

Never trust a woman user, they exist only to take our happiness from us. Find a tinderella to make u feel better and lift heavy fucking weight. I pray for you. Some blessed day soon we all will make it.

>gf
yikes user

turn your sadness into anger, your anger into hate and your hate into gains. Hate workouts are the best, then meditate after your lift to release all the stress and anger. trust me man it was a good thing and now you are free.

Attached: 1519485924497.png (468x487, 304K)

What is his goal here?

realize things might have been much much worse if things kept going as they were
your gf breaking up with you now is much better than she cheating on you repeatedly without you ever knowing and then eventually marrying you and divorcing your ass

be happy with what you have, which is yourself and your own achievements
get fit, get money, make connections with people that go beyond romantic relationships

>make connections with people that go beyond romantic relationships

Romantic relationships are the peak of human connection though.

Avoid drinking and eating to comfort you.
If possible man take a morning drive to somewhere you like to go and absorb yourself in nature for a couple hours, she's always there for you

>had a dream about my ex just now
>woke up and can't go back to sleep
God damn it.

Attached: regret.jpg (678x710, 50K)

No, that would be the brotherhood that’s formed from the tenets of duty and honour, typically in a military setting.

He was told to do neckhangs x F