I swear I'm gonna fucking do it

I swear I'm gonna fucking do it.

Attached: smoking.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6to2A4kbJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i know the feel chief, but i managed to go another day without

Based. I've been trying to slow down but had a terrible fit of anxiety and smoked a shitload. Worst goblin there is.

I quit yesterday, we're all gonna make it bro

Gonna go finish a nice cigar. Ciao

Never had one. What's the appeal?

nothing better than that smooth taste of marlboro red

there is literally no appeal until you've had one
it doesn't do anything for you, but you just try one out of curiosity. it sucks, but everyone else does it so you must have smoked it wrong. you try again, it still smells bad and makes you cough. once you can do it without coughing, you must have done it right and you'll finally start to feel what's so great.
you never feel much more than a 10 second buzz, and even that's gone now, but you do have a group of people that you can see regularly and hang out with and talk about cigarettes. it's a built in social circle which really helped me at a time when I was feeling a little lonely (highscool, and heading off to college).
oops, now you're addicted.

it's not fun and it doesn't feel/smell good, it's just something to talk about with other smokers.

>t. 36 yo addict

fuck it, I quit today and that's that

youtube.com/watch?v=D6to2A4kbJs

9 months smoke free my man, don't do it. Times like this are for whatever your nicotine replacement is (gum, patch, etc.).

It gives you a nice buzz the first few times. Its very pleasant to combine with alcohol. Also, it relieves stress. Finally, it becomes an oral fixation after a while. It's just something satisfying to do with your hands and mouth. What helped me to quit was literally pretending to smoke with a rolled up piece of paper just to still have that sensation.

there is no appeal to it, it's a v bad habit long story short

>marlboro red

My nigger.

I had one once out of curiosity and I don't get it either honestly. It's not enjoyable but it's also not really an awful experience, just kind of neutral. To be fair, I did have a kinda cheap & shitty cigar, but I think it's the social aspect that people enjoy.

I never smoked a lot but I'd love to smoke, being a casual the effect of nicotine is much more powerful and I really love the relaxation that it gives me. It's been I guess around a year since the last smoke I had, and I'm fucking starving. How bad is it for your health to smoke like 5 cigs per week? I completely removed alcohol as it's a real test killer but don't really know about smoke

Sounds unbased. At least ciggies give you that nice buzz sort of reliably if you hold it off for a couple of hours.

what buzz? you mean nicotine rushm that goes instantly and doesn't even feel good. imagine being light headed, ciggies don't do anything

Don't be a retard. Literally every addict thinks like this when they start. You'll build a tolerance and you'll start needing more. Nothing differentiates you from the millions of other people who became addicted to cigarettes don't think you hold some kind of special willpower over them.

it's only pleasurable to smoke while drinking tho

Being light-headed and all that is well over in the past now, but I still get a buzz for a minute or two if I don't smoke for 4-5 hours.

Who's got that Webm of that asian guy smoking and looking in the distance talking about his feels?

I love that webm

5 will turn into 10 then 20, only autismos can regulate there smoking like that any other human gets addicted and has to have them it's harder to quit cigs than heroin, nicotine is seriously addictive and fast

I once tried it when I was drunk as fuck. It tasted like a horse's arsehole

what buzz are you talking about are you crackhead for cigarettes?

I don't know what to say. I just have a light buzz after smoking and I like it.

Bump