I heard milk reduces Testosterone levels, and i drink like 1/4 galon of milk a day (cow milk)

I heard milk reduces Testosterone levels, and i drink like 1/4 galon of milk a day (cow milk)

>What should i replace it with? Specially at breakfast when i drink it with cereals

>What dose of milk can i take without loosing Testosterone? I use milk to drink protein after exercise, 3 times a week, 400 militers.

>How can i increase Testosterone? From diets to routines.

>what direct observation can i do to know if im high or low on Testosterone?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (164x307, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/512140/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698629>Cow
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698629
google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4913956
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.amp.html
foodrenegade.com/government-data-proves-raw-milk-safe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe DeFranco recommends almond milk after a lot of the athletes he trained complained about milk allergies. I drink milk anyway, it's a good source of protein.

The only way to truly know your level of free testosterone is to get it tested. That said, most people on here who worry about it don't have low-T.

bump because I wanna know too

>Joe DeFranco
Literally who?
>almond milk
It's like 2% almond, it's water

Also that shit takes like 2 days to decompose

If you heard it from mainstream media do the opposite

Nah cow milk is fine for test.
If you're worried about trace hormones or something in cow milk you can try buying organic to limit exposure.

>after a lot of the athletes he trained complained about milk allergies
That's what happens when you drink pasteurized milk

raw milk if you can get it

raw milk

Almond milk is good
Also, milk choice isn't going to realistically alter your test in any meaningful way. If you want to increase test, make sure to keep your bodyfat low, sleep enough, minimize long-term stress and eat a nutritious diet

Breast milk.

Attached: D7ea2H6VUAAHOea.jpg (845x1199, 104K)

dairy milk is 90%+ water as well

I drink almond milk and cashew / pea milk ( 10 G protein from peas). Lactose free milk or goats milk are also decent options.

>tfw no gallon-of-breast-milk producing gf

The estrogen in milk is worth it. No easier way to get calories + high quality protein.

Imagine not being white.

Attached: 1565317452574.gif (464x560, 3.62M)

>I heard it somewhere
kys
Milk is okay, dont listen to some faggot

I feel you

You’re cucking your gains because of some proofless drivel? Basssssedddd

IT'S NOT FAIR
I NEED COW GF

Attached: woman-quits-her-job-to-breastfeed-her-boyfriend-every-two-18867618.png (500x615, 148K)

Lol no, it's 87% you retard
Almond is 98%

Almond milk is useless.

Don't worry about it. It hasn't been proven to any meaningful capacity.

Good diet and sleep schedules along with intensive exercise will be better for your test than cutting out milk anyway. If you're really worried find organic or raw if it makes you feel better about it.

Also if you have varicocele/hydrocele, get those removed. Anything else will have a negligible difference on test levels

Oh, so you don't want pasteurized milk? Well, enjoy your E. Colli you dumb fucking cavenigger

Enjoy your E. Colli you paleolithic faggots

>every food ends up binding with estrogen receptors
>not a single one binds to androgen receptors

Why?

Nut mills!

Walnut milk is high in Omega-3’s and I personally like the taste the most. It’s a little hard to find though, I make my own like every 3 days.

Riiight mammalian estrogen in milk, nothing to worry about

Possible plant estrogens in onions, ONIONS TURNS YOU INTO A TRANNY DONT EAT IT!!

Jow Forums logic

>Walnut milk is high in Omega-3’s
It's also full of antinutrients and if you use a blender to make it you already oxidized the omega 3 in it, meaning you're a moron

Lol ok retard

>Oh, so you don't want pasteurized milk? Well, enjoy your E. Colli you dumb fucking cavenigger
You realize entire nations lived just fine consuming raw milk? Mongolians, americans, etc
You have a higher chance getting e coli eating cabbage than drinking raw milk
And if anything, what antibiotics are for you moron?

Serbia's, Croats and other countries sell unpasteurised milk at the supermarket you brainlet

>I heard milk reduces Testosterone levels,
Whoever told you this is a liar

The process of farming back then was way different. They didn’t have machines automatically milking the cow’s shit covered udders on a massive scale.

It was one person milking one cow at a time. Also people died of disease back then all the time.

Milk has

False
Be gone with you dairy industry shill

We in the future now boys

Attached: FBCC3989-294C-4E86-94BF-A30E64C704FD.jpg (2160x3539, 1.55M)

It's true though

imagine believing that meme

Absolutely based, redpilled, and high protein.

Attached: E9E72893-FF44-4393-8CCE-AE43C12FFF52.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/512140/

>They didn’t have machines automatically milking the cow’s shit covered udders on a massive scale.
What makes you think that's how sold raw milk is collected today?

>Also people died of disease back then all the time.
Of course, when people lived in cities filled with horse shit on their streets, lack of sewers and basic sanitation
Child mortality was high because of lack of cleaness and higiene, but people lived very long specifically in the countryside (Im talking living long enough to meet you great-grandchildren)

They also walked everywhere and ate much less red meats and probably dairy than we do today by a large margin

Still want to keep going down this road?

>(cow milk)
Ishygddt

>Estrone concentrations averaged 2.9, 4.2, 5.7, 7.9, 20.4, 54.1 pg/mL, and 118.9 pg/g in skim, 1%, 2%, and whole milks, half-and-half, cream, and butter samples, respectively.

These levels aren’t far off from hormone therapy

oh boy here comes the retards
>You realize entire nations lived just fine consuming raw milk? Mongolians, americans, etc
imagine thinking most people in western nations would be able to bed on raw milk only lmao
there's a reason why raw milk is no longer consumed casually anymore
also, the main causes of death in america in 1900 was infectious disease
there is exactly no difference in hormonal concentrations in organic/raw and conventional milk
you are drinking milk from a pregnant fucking cow, why would raw or organic milks lack the hormones found in ALL mammal milks?
even human breastmilk has a good bunch of hormones, some even in higher concentrations.

>They also walked everywhere and ate much less red meats
And much less refined sugar, foods with chemicals, etc
Red meat isn't the only thing they ate, eggs, dairy, chicken, pork, all in the plate, not a single vegan you faggot

>Still want to keep going down this road?
You mean yoir goalpost shift when I debunked you saying they had diseases because of raw milk?

>there's a reason why raw milk is no longer consumed casually anymore
The reason being because bug dairy companies have more profit if all the small producers are forced by law to pasteurize milk (they need to send the milk to a big monopoly because it required a huge structure to process it)
As many things it's just because of government regulations and monopolies

>also, the main causes of death in america in 1900 was infectious disease
Imagine this, no cars, horses as the main way of transportation, horse shit everywhere, imagine the quantity of flies flying around
They land in your food, in your skin, they transport feces to your water
In the other side, the countryside, people are living a lot and healthly, drinking raw milk like there's no tomorrow

>and ate much less red meats and probably dairy than we do today by a large margin
Lol no, most of the calories westerners get now comes from grains, sugar and seed oils

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.
>In the present study in men, concentrations of serum E1 and progesterone increased after intake of cow’s milk, concentrations of serum LH, FSH and testosterone significantly decreased 2 h after intake, and the volume of urine excretion of E1, E2 and E3 significantly increased. These results suggest that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. The activation of a negative feedback mechanism due to exogenous estrogens in cow’s milk indicates that men are affected by intake of commercial cow’s milk. Because the main estrogen in milk is E1, and E2 concentration is relatively low compared to E1, serum E2 levels do not change for 2 h after the intake, but instead urine excretion of E2 significantly increases, suggesting that the conversion from E1 to E2 progresses slowly.
>Premature thelarche, gynecomastia, and pubertal growthspurt occur at very low or undetectable serum E2 levels, suggesting that prepubertal children are highly sensitive to estrogens.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698629>Cow milk consumption increases urinary excretion of E1 in humans. Ingestion of semiskimmed milk appears also to raise E2, E3, and 16ketoE2 excretion

Attached: mark rippetoe laugh.jpg (387x353, 24K)

Every single human has e. coli inside of their body.

They are tens of millions of times lower.

>The reason being because bug dairy companies have more profit if all the small producers are forced by law to pasteurize milk (they need to send the milk to a big monopoly because it required a huge structure to process it)
>As many things it's just because of government regulations and monopolies
nice weston a price foundation bullshit conspiracy theory
it's not just because le ebil gooberment you fucking american, it's also because THE MAIN CAUSE OF DEATH PRE PASTEURIZATION OF MILK IN WESTERN NATIONS WAS INFECTIOUS FUCKING DISEASE and children under the age of 6 were like 40-50% of all deaths.

>nice weston a price foundation bullshit conspiracy theory
>it's not just because le ebil gooberment you fucking american, it's also because THE MAIN CAUSE OF DEATH PRE PASTEURIZATION OF MILK IN WESTERN NATIONS WAS INFECTIOUS
Are you an idiot? Can you prove infections had anything to do with raw milk in itself and not just shitty sanitization in general in their society? Why people that drink raw milk today don't have problems you idiot?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698629
looks like it's enough to make an impact on humans
now imagine this effect on children
>Conjugated estrogens, however, have a much higher bioavailability and longer half-life. Hence, they are used in hormone replacement therapy. The high proportion of conjugated estrogens in milk found in this and prior studies suggests good bioavailability. Although conjugated estrogens are not biologically active, the conjugates can be cleaved in the human gut by bacterial sulfatases and glucuronidases producing free biologically active estrogens.
>Indeed, we observed a statistically significant increase in E1 concentrations after milk consumption. This can be explained by the substantial proportion of conjugated estrogens in our milk samples (84–96%, depending on the type of estrogen measured).
>In summary, in this randomized crossover intervention study we observed an increase in urinary estrogens and estrogen metabolites after ingestion of 1 L of cow milk daily for 4 d. Measurable levels of estrogens, androgens, and progesterone were identified in the cow milk selected for this study, in particular in high-fat milk. The increase in bioavailable estrogen levels is of concern.
>Carruba and colleagues observed that an intervention assigning 100 healthy postmenopausal women to a Mediterranean diet decreased urinary estrogen levels by more than 40% compared with a Western diet characterized by a high consumption of milk and dairy products, meat, and animal fat.
>Despite the low bioavailability of ingested progesterone, in a study including 17 healthy males, a 30–100% increase in progesterone levels in saliva was found after consumption of high-fat dairy products. Participants consumed 2 teaspoons(9.80 mL) of butter, 2 ounces (56 g) of cheese, and 1 quart(0.94 L) of ice cream in 1 day; saliva samples were collected before and after the intervention.

>Can you prove infections had anything to do with raw milk in itself
can you prove that raw milk is 100% safe you fucking dishonest little faggot?
no, you can't, so shut the fuck up already

>can you prove that raw milk is 100% safe you fucking dishonest little faggot?
>t.retard

thanks for admitting it at least

It's not sold in supermarkets you absolute brainlet.

>can you prove that raw milk is 100% safe you fucking dishonest little faggot?
The fact that I and many others drink it? Are you stupid? Nothing id 100% safe you weakling coward, if you're afraid of everything and requires 100% safety stop eating lettuce
google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4913956

>being so low test you care about muh estrogen in milk
LMAOing at your lives

Attached: 1503118742199.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Vegan propaganda

>no effect size given
>no response parameters assayed
lmao

>no, you can't, so shut the fuck up already
No, shut the fuck up you spawn of satan, milk is biblical and should be drinken if t follows the procedures in it

>Are you stupid?
Are you? How the fuck is that supposed to prove that raw milk is 100% safe for everyone?
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
If you wanna drink raw milk fine just shut the fuck up already no one cares about your shitty anecdotes.
>2 lines of green text
>"lmao"
will the researchers ever recover from this?
cringe

>there is exactly no difference in hormonal concentrations in organic/raw and conventional milk
Do you really think people are that stupid to believe a food that goes bad in one day if its not in the freezer is the same as some shit that can stay on the outside for months?

>will the researchers ever recover from this?
Probably not, nutritionalists are the niggers of biology.

Pasteurized milk is not sterilized milk, dummy.

>Are you? How the fuck is that supposed to prove that raw milk is 100% safe for everyone?
I'm not "everyone", you are not "everyone", people that do drink raw milk dont have any problems with it if they have the correct hygiene, this proves raw milk isnt the devil you make it to be you moronic retard, if it was people would be dying from it or getting infections

>If you wanna drink raw milk fine just shut the fuck up already no one cares about your shitty anecdotes.
>thousands of people buying and drinking raw milk is anecdote

>Pasteurized milk is not sterilized milk, dummy.
>imagine believing this shit

What? They aren't. Pasteurized milk still goes bad at room temperature very quickly.

>Do you really think people are that stupid to believe a food that goes bad in one day if its not in the freezer is the same as some shit that can stay on the outside for months?
yeah you're right, fresh pasteurized organic milk is worse than HTST and UHT milk in estrogen concentrations, and raw milk is probably the worst.
if they show shit that you don't want to believe in, yeah

Attached: sfd.jpg (757x410, 30K)

>I'm not "everyone"
thanks based sherlock
now I can disregard everything else you say
if you have no science backing up what you say I don't give a shit, and only a retard would take your anecdote as any sort of proof of the safety of raw milk, there is always a risk.
>thousands of people buying and drinking raw milk is anecdote
post studies showing this, post the actual number of people drinking raw milk with 0 complications

Mike Ma diet

>they show shit
They don't 'show shit', that's the whole problem. Their studies are poorly designed, improperly controlled, and generally created to test unsubstantiated hypotheses. These are the same retards who said that macronutrient balance, and not overnutrition, is what's causing western obesity, because they were too fucking stupid to figure out that if you feed mice a higher energy ddnsity food ad libido, they will eat more calories.

>if you have no science backing up what you say I don't give a shit
Do you have "science" backing up everything you do in life? Why do you treat science like an infalible religion?
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.amp.html

>post studies showing this, post the actual number of people drinking raw milk with 0 complications
foodrenegade.com/government-data-proves-raw-milk-safe/

Have you tried lifting?

lads, can we just come to a conclusion already?

should we drink raw dairy or not? i have a farm 10 mins from my house that sells it and it tastes delicious but don't know if its good for me

Attached: raw.jpg (1440x1080, 71K)

>LE SCIENCE IS A RELIGION XDD
fucking cringe
>They don't 'show shit', that's the whole problem.
yeah ok dude
stopped reading right here

Attached: fh56.jpg (691x220, 28K)

>Why do you treat science like an infalible religion?
idk, but pretty sure that science shows that both sugar and fat cause problems in excess

Nutritionally equivalent to pasteirized. If you like the taste and texture, go for it. The only downside is that it doesn't last as long.

In Serbia and Croatia it is

You havent presented proof that raw milk has anything to do with infection

I got sick from both raw dairy and raw eggs before, that's all the proof I need that I shouldn't merely listen to random anonymous retards on the internet about what's safe or what's not and specially not some crackpot shills that make money on the theories they spread.

You can get sick from rice, what's your point?
I've never gotten sick from raw eggs or milk

Yet I did.
So it's not 100% safe is it?
Ok, glad we got that cleared up.
Never heard of anyone ever EVER getting sick from rice, ever, not in person not by hearsay not on tv not even on the internet.

>Never heard of anyone ever EVER getting sick from rice, ever, not in person not by hearsay not on tv not even on the internet.
God you're so retarded and obtuse, it's very easy to get food poisoning from rice Google it if you haven't heard of it happening because it does. So it's not 100% safe yet we still eat it

>So it's not 100% safe is it?
Faggots like you shouldnt be able to pass their genes

High test

all matter is 99% empty space

>going on about needing scientific evidence
>bases his entire viewpoint on his single anecdotal experience
>being this much of a brainlet
I’m not even a pro raw milk person but dude you are a faggot

Based

Just like your brain

50% of the calcium is useless after pasteurization. Get the raw stuff

What? I live in Croatia and im pretty sure they only sell pasteurized milk over here

>50% of the calcium is useless after pasteurization

Attached: 1468545527074.jpg (617x932, 119K)