I literally only eat chicken, rice, eggs and raw milk. And olive oil that I stir fry the rice, eggs and chicken in...

I literally only eat chicken, rice, eggs and raw milk. And olive oil that I stir fry the rice, eggs and chicken in. Is this the ultimate Jow Forums diet? Any major nutrients I'm missing out on? How long can this keep me going?

Attached: Dmitriyev, the big slav.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

Add some greens for vitamin C and calcium.

How to your keep eating the same thing without wanting to throw up after a couple months?

I tried this with ground beef, chicken heart, sardines and milk but after a while I just got sick of it. Do you use different spices or do you literally eat the same meal everyday?

I don't know man. Willpower? The secret is to eat something that is tasty. Season it differently on various days.
Or, you know, you could just not be a bitch and do what is necessary

This. Some shit like peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and asparagus go well with the foods you listed OP. Not even in large quantities, just a little bit of each to mix in for flavor and nutrition.

Is this natty or not I can never tell

Doesn't have to be anything specific. Any fresh fruit or vegetable will do.

He's quite obviously not natty, newfriend.

>be slav
>live in rural area
>hard physical labor all your life
>lift from a young age
>Eat food meant for cattle, slav sausages and kompott
>Look like this

I pretty much only eat unseasoned, baked chicken breast, raw bread without anything, oats with water and nothing else, brown rice without anything, sweet potatoes, ground beef, beans and peas. I drink my protein powder with water.

>absolutely 0 vitamin K, C, E, A
>almost 0 iron, magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, etc.
Have fun with your scurvnemia, AIDS, and blindness.

>kompott
The fuck u on about m8

>aids
This isn't even an issue anymore. Ive had tons of poz bears shoot loads in me but im on PREP so i can't get aids.

Can you tell me why though?
I’m a brainlet I'm sorry

Same, add some yogurt.
Me hungry me eat, no willpower needed to eat

>Ive had tons of poz bears shoot loads in me but im on PREP so i can't get aids
disgusting
>I can't get aids because I'm taking the anti-aids pill
Keep telling that to yourself

AIDS is just a good general way of telling you that you are ruining your body's immune system and you will eventually develop an immune disorder and die a very painful death from the common cold.
You too, retard.

Just take a multivitamin bro

>synthetic multivitamins are processed the same as hemeiron, natural vitamin K, or selenium
I can't wait for you to post in a few months asking why your gains have stalled.

Found the nazi bigot fucks. go back to Jow Forums you pieces of shit. Being gay is perfectly normal and documented in hundreds of other animals. My boyfriend and i are in a open relationship where we get to just be ourselves and experiment with what makes us happy. we are just being who we are and loving every second of it.

Maybe you're throwing up cause that shits gross?

>Acting like animals as humans is ok
Mcfucking kill yourself
>Boyfriend
>Open relationship
Enjoy your life, atleast try to

>>absolutely 0 vitamin K, C, E, A
Raw milk has most of these

how am i acting like an animal? because i dont give a fuck about patriarchal relationship monogamy bullshit and can love as many people as i want?

>because i dont give a fuck about patriarchal relationship monogamy bullshit and can love as many people as i want?
you are broken and you know it, deep inside your life is more miserable than I could ever concieve, no matter how fit you are , how rich you are, how powerful you are, there will always be that primordial problem, deep inside, you keep ignoring it but that doesn't matter because it's still there, it will always be.

Stop replying to shitty bait you retard

Organ meats are essential to long term health since beef liver has every fat soluble vitamin proven to help you (i.e. not vitamin E which 50/50 might give you cancer.) Could help with gains too since K2 is only in meat and that's the actual useful form of vitamin K, get the fuck out of here kalefags.

Seriously, look up vitamin E it doesn't do anything. It's the beta-carotene again where doctors lie that it's necessary. As for minerals, good luck. Anyone telling you they get the perfect ratio of all their minerals are just bullshitting you. Some of them directly compete with each other.

>calcium
In the milk already. Tons of it.
>vitamin C
Enough is in beef liver to prevent you from getting scurvy but more is good.

It's ok, there is a chance for some real fag doing that to read my post

I can't just simply tell you why, it comes with experience. Go watch some natty or not videos and articles if you're interested in what's achievable natty. The natty limit tends to be depressingly low. Basically something like 10-15% extra mass from baseline.

No it doesn't, did you just imply raw milk has vitamin E, K and C, you fucking mongoloid? It has negligible amounts of vitA but holy fuck does that constitute "most of"? Eat spinach and cashews you halfwit.

>10-15% from baseline
>baseline
This is where your entire bullshit falls apart. What is baseline from person to person? Is it the height and weight after puberty, during, some other stage of growth? There's no solid answer for that. I built gymnastic and athletic strength all through middle school and highschool, developed amazing posture and insertions because of it, and went from 120 at 6'2 to 215 and never once broke 17% bodyfat. You trying to tell me I took roids without even knowing?

listen kid. youre done growing,. time to grow up/ >Enough is in beef liver to prevent you from getting scurvy but more is good.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/10/19(Sat)19:24:04 No.51939658▶
>
>It's ok, there is a chance for some real fag doing that to read my post

Wrong

This might be a thing for people who start lifting really early. I've noticed it too. But most people don't start lifting until their 20s.

Tell me why it's wrong. Tell me why my degree in biochem is wrong.

The only thing that changes until you're about 60 and your test starts going out the window is the amount of time it takes. Yeah, you won't build 40lbs of lean mass in a year, but if you stick to it you can still put on 90lbs of solid muscle. It took me 4 years from 20, that's roughly 23lbs a year.
Now I'm done, but explain what the fuck baseline is if you think there is such a thing. Baseline for height? Sure I could see that, because your body can only reasonably sustain an amount of mass, but what the fuck is your baseline? I hear this shit from PT's at the gym and it's fucking retarded because I'm 30lbs away from being literally twice as big as I was 5 years ago and none of you fuckwits seem to have an answer for that when it comes to being natty. How did I do it? Was my girlfriend slipping me cycles in my sleep?

You dumb fuck it's not such an advanced concept. Take height, frame, and age into consideration and you got yourself a baseline that you can accurately predict how much muscle the average sedentary guy is gonna put.

Seething, if you weren't such a brainlet you would have studied actual chemistry

olive oil has vitamin k and e, eggs have a and e. depending on the cut of chicken it may have plenty of minerals.

ur right about the c tho

If he eats the chicken organs he's gonna be fine. There's even some vitamin C in there, but he needs to eat at least some fresh plants to get the adequate amount.

oh yea i forgot about vitamin c in liver. honestly its pretty difficult to get a major deficiency if you're eating a decent amount of animal products

So, using myself as an example, at 6'2 and 120lbs, with a wide-frame. 20 years old, I should have only been able to put on 15% from my baseline no? Because that's the sedentary build I ended up with after playing sports as a child and eating roughly 3k calories a day. So, by your fucktard PT logic I should have maxed out at 140~, but heeeey I didn't. GEE

>I got lucky and started unusually early so that makes me the rule!!

God this board is getting dumber by the day.

You're not drinking olive oil so don't give me that dumb shit excuse. So yes, if you eat an entire fucking chicken every day on top of the rest of your dumbfuck diet, you'll be safe from developing crippling diseases by your midlife. Sure, if you really want to be that much of a retard.

>unusually early
If you had a sedentary childhood you deserve your shit gains and shit health ceiling. Being active as a child when you have nothing but freetime should be a given, and if that's your reasoning as to why I literally doubled in size compared to your shit-for-brains PT logic, then I can tell you why your natty gains are garbage with three words
>you are retarded

yeah i don't give a fuck about your anecdotes faggot there's even a good chance you're actually larping

done with you

Cry about your shitty natty gains and lack of discipline you fat faggot. Make sure not to have kids so you don't inflict the same faggot childhood upon them.

I do similar diet but with more variety and vegetables, I only eat chicken, eggs, tuna, ground beef, butter, canola oil, bell peppers, tomato, broccoli, and whole milk.

I've done this for a few months now and I really don't get tired of eating the same meals everyday. My favorite meal is ground beef cooked with peppers then some eggs / whites to finish. I can eat this everyday and not get sick of it.

lol jesus christ you dont need to drink olive oil to reach your daily requirements. vitamin k deficiencies are extremely rare in the developed world because you can easily get it just eating whatever. and an entire chicken isnt even that much food. i go thru about 5 entire chickens a week on top of everything else. .

>an entire chicken isn't that much food
Organs and all? Jesus Christ the extent you faggots will go to defend your retardation. You could bypass all this shit by adding two vegetables to your diet but noooooo ya gotta eat an entire fucking chicken. I've been on this board regularly for 5 years and it never ceases to amaze me just how goddamn stupid most of you are.

You don't need to drink an enture galon of olive oil to meet your requirements. God you're such a dumb fag.

>jumping all the way to a gallon
I'm not even remotely surprised that the faggot trying to defend eating entire chickens daily is incapable of understanding anything less than extremes.

you're talking to multiple people. I don't eat only chicken, I eat an extremely balanced diet of meat, fish, vegetables, whole grain, legumes, nuts and seeds. my point is that given the diet in the op you could easily meet your daily requirements. the reason I eat whole chickens is because they're $1/lb, easy to coo, delicious and full of nutrition.

>without wanting to throw up after a couple months
>chicken heart, sardines
i would throw up after 1 meal

Well you're not a retard, but you are a retard enabler. Which, by default, makes you semi-retarded.

fair enough lmao