I just slit my left wrist and i'm still alive. give me songs that i can listen to to make me want to finish the job

i just slit my left wrist and i'm still alive. give me songs that i can listen to to make me want to finish the job.
i was supposed to have dinner with my grandfather tonight. my grandmother died a year ago today.
their grandson is a failure. i want to die swiftly. please give me tips.
despite having slit my wrist, it didn't hurt at all and i'm still here shitposting. so i have no idea what's supposed to happen. fuck you to the liars who are saying that it's some sort of small thing it's a big fucking effort to end yourself.

Attached: A7EA0808-40B7-4586-A8B4-BEB65E2E573D.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BPfcw9lno
youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg
youtu.be/2Ko9TpduOhE
youtu.be/PJ9IaplRrm4
youtu.be/LLE3f0kWjoM
youtu.be/6raAdR-1s0o
youtu.be/gxrws7omOHQ
youtu.be/N92g3TQ98oI
youtu.be/fND_Y6OgsDs
youtu.be/ZoNyUm8fG0c
soundcloud.com/richard-hawley-official/richard-hawley-standing-at-the?in=richard-hawley-official/sets/standing-at-the-skys-edge
youtu.be/HljjBMmD-Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4
youtube.com/watch?v=jJzJewlOfVs
youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0
last.fm/user/dirtycoool
open.spotify.com/user/elysiumxyz/playlist/2aj3DYpKQHoEXle7Ta46yV?si=5W94FUEjQG-fc9Vih38z2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't kill yourself user, it's a permanent solution to what could be a temporary problem :(

I'm sure that even if you're a "failure" your grandfather still loves you and it would literally kill him to see you die

Did you go across the street or down the road?

Aint that great tho? Temporary solutions are suboptimal, if you wanna fix shit fix it for good.

if you aren't dead or passed out by now you fucking failed man. You didn't go deep enough or you went across instead of down the arm. You are probably going to live in also be tossed into a psyche ward for awhile.

You're not really fixing anything though
If life was a board game suicide is the equivalent of losing your shit and flipping the entire table over

Idk bro pretty high have u tried not being a nigger?

yet at the same time its just an asinine board game so playing it through to the end has no real meaning either other than killing time I guess

>losing at a board game
>flip the table
>no longer have to bother with a game you weren't having fun with anyways
Next time I lose at a board game I onow what to do. Thanks user.

i went across the street. i was in the middle of an argument and wasn't done saying whatever bullshit i had to say. now i'm stuck with purell hand wipes on my wrist to stop the bleeding.
my whole family hates me. i'm not conservative, i'm not liberal, my friend described me as "chaotic neutral" like fucking dungeons and dragons. i've wasted papa's money on school only to drop out before i get any kind of degree. my borther is a successful engineer and is making six figures while i flounder and try to "make it on my own." i guarantee papa won't give two fucks if i die.
nobody knows that i slit my wrist. i did it and then immediately went upstairs pretending to take a big shit. i know i failed but when i succeed nobody's gonna know. i'm gonna pretend like i went upstairs to shit and got attacked by an assassain who made sure i was gonna die

Why are you trying to kill yourself??
Dude, I literally have no friends and am a total loser by society's standards.
But you know what?
I DONT GIVE A SHIT
I'M HAPPY
Learn to laugh at the world
FUCK THE NORMIES.
DON'T LET THEM WIN

Attached: LAUGH.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

fuck you nigger. thank you. it's difficult but since there are people like you around it makes it easier

Here you go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BPfcw9lno

You selfish piece of fucking shit you want to leave your grandfather alone with nobody? What a selfish going bastard. Literally scum.

i have a rather large family. i've always been consider the one and only black sheep. he'll do just fine without me.

i like this. thank tou

Your welcome user. I knew someone would enjoy this

for what it's worth i'm OP and i'm just cutting myself listening to this so idk if it's what you intended

here user, if you need more songs hit me up with a (You)
youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg

please hit me with more

hey user im not the same guy but i have a link for you. please dont die though ok? im here if you want to talk and get things off your chest if you've got a discord or something i can reach you with
youtu.be/2Ko9TpduOhE

old stuff
youtu.be/PJ9IaplRrm4
youtu.be/LLE3f0kWjoM
youtu.be/6raAdR-1s0o
youtu.be/gxrws7omOHQ
newer
youtu.be/N92g3TQ98oI
youtu.be/fND_Y6OgsDs
youtu.be/ZoNyUm8fG0c

when i was 11 i lurked /b/. lots of tits, lots of laughs. when i was 16 i lurked Jow Forums and /fa/.i got into great shape. i was also anorexic. i turned 21 and lurked /lit/. "reading will fix my problems."
here i am. i still want to die.

Hey OP, you should go and talk this over with someone. Make sure it's really what you want to do.

Richard Hawley gives me whiskey-on-a-rooftop-and-a-round-in-the-chamber feels, for some reason.
soundcloud.com/richard-hawley-official/richard-hawley-standing-at-the?in=richard-hawley-official/sets/standing-at-the-skys-edge

are you op? if not am still interested in what you have to say, just asking

thanks user. i'll give it a listen original fuck r9k

some of these dont have youtube links so here
codeine: D
codeine: pea
david kauffman: kiss another day goodbye
slowdive: here she comes
tacoma radar: falling dead stars, loneliness comes without a sound
alice in chains: shame in you
radiohead: exit music for a film, let down, fitter happier (not really a song, just gives me existential dread), how to disappear completely, motion picture soundtrack, last flowers, true love waits
i havent ever cut myself, but ive been where you have been. things get better but the pain still lives there, if that makes sense

youtu.be/HljjBMmD-Fw
I stopped cutting a bit over a week ago.
Don't kill yourself user, there's so much great music to live for! If you wanna talk heres my discord newt#7836 I'll be glad to listen.

Attached: IMG_20181111_185223_01.jpg (2448x3264, 757K)

i am OP. i grew up on Jow Forums. i was always an outcast and "weirdo" which is probably what made me keep coming back to this place.
im a musician and almost got a record deal but a lot of other shit happened and it fell through. my ex girlfriend claimed i raped her and other people took advantage of the situation and fucked me in the ass. left me with nothing. that's why, at 21, i want to kill my self. literally half my life has been wasted chasing something now impossible. record labels once foaming at the mouth refuse to talk to me. i have literally one friend. everyone else left.
i don't want to live. it's easier to bail and act like i never even existed.

Fucking love starry cat, really beautiful album.

The Beatles - Let It Be was a song that used to make me feel better when I was young (used to being the operative word in that sentence)
youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

Bob Marley - No Woman, No Cry was another song (which is broken English for "no woman don't cry")
youtube.com/watch?v=jJzJewlOfVs

Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone was another song (about being homeless so things could be worse)
youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0

hey, you have any music links? if you still enjoy the music part id be glad to hear whatever you made. i know it sounds dumb but i really think it'll work out, dont let that dumb roastie manipulate you like this.
based taste, what else do you listen to?

I mean when I used to be depressed

Show us your wrist

It's hard to encompass all of it. I could link my lastfm/Spotify playlist if you'd like?

Fuck off
I agree with this user, show us your music!

yes, id like that! please do

never thought i'd be this big of an attention whore but here i am. here's my wrist. here's a meme book that people from /lit/ would make fun of me for too.

Attached: FE567F8C-24C0-4380-85EC-2BA604FCAD99.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

My dude you don't have to do this

Attached: Thomas the cloud.png (1280x720, 75K)

last.fm/user/dirtycoool
I've only been using last fm for a few weeks dispite having an account for a year.
open.spotify.com/user/elysiumxyz/playlist/2aj3DYpKQHoEXle7Ta46yV?si=5W94FUEjQG-fc9Vih38z2w
Here's the playlist I made a few weeks ago. I'm bad at updating it.

Crackhead, he's not a nigger.

user, T3N14#9412
Don't do it, please

user, what would make you not want to kill yourself? Do it for yourself and all us Anons, I'm not a newfag, so you can believe I'm being honest.

Attached: IMG_2891.jpg (263x192, 12K)

pretty sure i do tho. my options are: living and hating everything, or dying and not having to deal with anything. seems like the right choice is exceptionally clear to me.

>went across the street
Big mistake
>rubbing alcohol in the wound
Even bigger mistake.

You're really fucking up on all fours here aren't you?

>Anonymous 04/14/19(Sun)19:33:10 No.5193
I meant Kebab Remover 9000#9412 please don't I'm begging you

yep. can't say i'm an expert in killing myself, otherwise i wouldn't be here, would i, nigger?
shove your kebab in my ass no homo faggot fuck