I fucking love all of you bastards

I fucking love all of you bastards

Attached: 1553165240850.png (300x300, 17K)

Uh wow that's pretty gay OP

Hey thanks man, how are you doing

I'm not gay but that's fine

Good dude I'm drunk tho, been fucking depressed and suicidal lately but I feel like everything's gonna be alright now. Just wanna spread the love you know.

Oh shit dude, I see, I see. What you drinking

Everyone just keeps wanting to stop being friends with me even though I don't do anything wrong against them.
We are just doomed to be dislikeable aren't we

Rum and some weird liqueur that tastes pretty good.

I don't think that's true user, people have their own lives to worry about and sometimes can't keep everyone around. Have any of them actually told you they didn't want you as a friend? If not don't put it ion yourself, everyone loses and makes new friends. It's about having fun while it lasts, not about lasting forever.

Yeah they all told me they don't want me as a friend.

Did they give any reasons? And I'm sorry my dude, that's gotta suck.

Sometimes it's for my political views, sometimes it's because I am too blunt, sometimes it's because I am a hedonist and they don't approve, and today it was because... I don't really know. Because I'm not mentally stable and they don't want to have that around.
People are really horrible.

I don't love you but I'm thankful you exist and we got to meet each other. May you be trapped here forever with me.

actually made me pretty happy, I love you too OP even if you are a faggot
no homo

love you too gayOP

What are those controversial political views u have

I like people that post cute girls
Im also drunk as suicidal as well so I think we have a lot in common u faggit

In college I got shamed and excluded from my friend group for being against inviting refugees to Europe
Being racist is pretty bad nowadays too
I treat everyone the same but I do think interracial is bad
I think no one is responsible for the collective so if someone wants to kilm themselves or do any drugs or drink or whatever, they shouldn't be looked down on for doing so
I think abortion is murder and I think abortion should be legal
Welfare money shouldn't exist and obese people deserve to die

Basically, natural selection

Generally though people have hurt me all my life and no one ever stays and the world would just be better if global warming kills us all and the earth is left with animals who maybe sometimes rape and kill for fun but at least they don't fucking judge each other

I love you too user.
Today google recommended me some reddit thread and I finally decided to check it out after hearing fellow anons shit on it so much.
The amount of echo and inability to lead a discussion without downvoting someone to oblivion and going for zingers instead of argumenting like in some dumb tv debate made me really appreciate you all.

It's really sad how much the refugee crisis divided Europe.
I say there's nothing wrong with helping wartorn countries, but it should be done there. Afterall, all of europe was at the mercy of USA and Russia after WW2 so it's only humane of us to do the same.
Inviting them over though is such a stupid decision I can't believe EU actually went through with it.
Sad to see the lefties that cried for them try to cope with their fuckup.
I'm just glad I'm behind the remains of the iron curtain.

Where u from?
originalo

Yeah like, we're at war with the middle east, why would you import people from there. If you wanna help then just stop the war but that's not gonna happen cause then our western countries will have less money

England

white people r kool and brown people scare me

>England
Do you have a loicense for hatespeech m8?

>Basically, natural selection
If natural selection was still relevant today you wouldnt be here to post this

Im from germany so I can relate on that immigration issue and the political correctness
Im kind of curious how these tensions will play out but Im pretty much black pilled on mother europas future t b h

based

Nirvana is so fucking shit

Jow Forums is all i have.
I don't have any friends or family.
I just work then come home and read Jow Forums. Sometimes play games but I'm usually too tired.
Livin the dream.
if life continues this way I'll probably suicide.

how did you envision your life when you were a kid?
What kind of hopes and dreams did you have?

I imagined myself having multiple very good jobs. I wanted to be an ice cream man, an engineer (like my dad), a fire fighter, and doctor. Later on i settled on being a writer. I don't write at all anymore.
After my family split up life kind of took a turn for the worse. We were very poor and my mother went hard in to drugs. my dad went hard into alcohol.
I'm still a mess. Haha. But i don't do any drugs like my siblings and i drink responsibly.

Man seeing your parents turn to alcohol and drugs must really suck
I still want to see my dad as this invincible guy I though he was as a kid even though I know he has many flaws
I enjoyed writing too I used to love writing poems It is a nice way to express your feelings even if you have nobody that listens
Do you feel feel like you are addicted to Jow Forums?

I don't think I'm addicted to Jow Forums. I've had times where i haven't had access to it for months and I've been fine. Just more bored. I guess I'm kind of apathetic.
My father was a really great guy. Very knowledgeable. He knew how to fix anything and he was a very hard worker. What happened to him was unfair.
Life is not an enjoyable thing.

Whats your reason to keep going until today?

I don't know honestly.
I think about suicide a lot. And I've tried it in the past i can never go through with it.
Something keeps me here i don't know what. Maybe fear.

I really recommend you to get wasted with Mead. Yesterday I got really drunk in a medieval bar. Drank 5 mugs that day

Worth it!

Attached: jl266Td.png (670x545, 541K)

What do you fear? Do you think you might be held accountable for your actions on earth after death?

Thanks, but your pic kinda ruins it. Pretty much any girl I've seen in a nirvana shirt is a braindead poser whore who only knows the guitar riff of Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Regardless of that, I do feel the same. All of you are faggots, but I love this place.

and I don't know if I love you or hate you op.