Fat as fuck

I'm fat help

Attached: 15654857326221962722303218094291.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

You are welcome.

Attached: chrome_kLk8sB4Hyn.png (316x157, 75K)

Try helping yourself fatty

eat less exercise more

Fucking pottery

start cutting, lad. you're going to have loose skin issues if you let it get much more out of hand.

Suffer through a major cal deficit for months. While you cry about THAT, do cardio. Try to organize your food intakes to be most beneficial to your exercise "program".
I say "program" because you just need to murder yourself (metaphorically) on a track or trail three days a week.
When you see results you're happy with, then branch out. Don't weigh yourself.
Drink water. Cut sugar.

I am not a doctor, or in any way legally able to give any advice on anything, ever.

fork put down until failure

Kek

Thanks bros, I have a trainer and I currently powerlift but I dont pay much attention to eating.

fork putdowns x 10

>Don't weigh yourself
2 truths and a lie I see

/thread

No shit

>help

First things first its not your fault. You just find yourself in this situation. YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON.

Secondly, remember that the system is against you. Its the elites fault, they put sugar and salt into everything.

Third, think about why you want to stop being fat. For women? Women have been brainwashed by the jews into wanting Chad. Western women are a lost cause. Go East my friend. I have faith that based on my post you will make all the changes neccessary to be happy.

T
I
C
K
Y

Try GOMAD

A consistent caloric deficit and a treadmill

Stop eating. And by that I mean start fasting. See how 24 hours treats you, then 48, then 72 if you can go for it. Eventually the hunger pangs get more manageable when your body 'finds out' that it's not going to get anything if you're doubled over with stomach cramps instead of doing your business.

Drink nothing but water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea. Emphasis WATER. Add salt, potassium chloride, and magnesium sulfate to the first half gallon, half teaspoon each. This will be A LOT WORSE if you don't keep your electrolytes up. Take a multivitamin with this shit.

Get your ass into ketosis. You'll already be 'in it' after about 20 hours of fasting, but you'll get into it more heavily at the 40-48 hour mark. When you break fast, stick to protein, fiberous non-starchy vegetables, and fats/oils. Don't let carbs enter the picture, your body will already be burning its fat reserves in its place. With time, your craving for carbs/sugar will weaken massively.

Start walking a couple miles a day and stretching. To start with, avoid lifting like a maniac and switch over to a more volume regiment if you don't cut lifting entirely. Powerlifting plus bout of unconsciousness equals snap city or death. You'll notice the weight loss within a week regardless.

Attached: 5239604-jay-garrick.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Fat

Sure, If you want to gain all the weight back.

You can do it op, I believe in you

Thanks I actually know all the sit you guys are saying I just wanted to post for the experience. I wanted a lot of trolls and I didn't really get any. I've been lifting for a while and know a lot of pointless shit about it because I actually never plan on getting down to 10% and lower but it's still useful. I appreciate the help though, my coach and I are making progress.

Thats awesome bro, Keep it up! Make sure you get enough protein when cutting

Jokes on you, I'll just become bara as fuck this time a round. That, or I'll work on my relationship with food while I'm fasting; eating healthy is less a pain in the ass when you only eat every couple of days. Lean'n'Mean or Moto Moto mode, either of these things work for me.