Shit genetics thread

I got really wide hip bones

Attached: 56453427_157847441904310_5822295083515777119_n.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

>starting a genetics thread without showing what you have to work with

Attached: A5A00821-92F5-4ABF-A7AF-BF421586D119.jpg (480x360, 73K)

me too, OP. Don't let it stop you.

Attached: 52601876_293960721290055_8557503603185549312_n.jpg (1536x2048, 226K)

Focus on upper body, hit them shoulders as hard as possible, biceps, triceps and don't forget your forearms.
Your back must be one worthy of a greek god, and your dorsals big as a fucked up anime design.
laterals, laterals and laterals. Hit them, geow them, love them, they will make your hips look no-so-big.
this part is hard: grow your calves but try to stay with your current upper leg size.
Doing this one will make your body look good.
-Hips bro

same, i lost a lot of weight by fasting but i still look like shit, i need to lift more

Attached: 20190810_174225.jpg (1387x1863, 1.31M)

Am I fucked?

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-201720~2.png (761x1555, 455K)

imo not one iota. Work on upper abs alot and maybe let your obliques stay as they are. You about 6 months in?

About 6 months. Haven't been to the gym in a week, been out camping, feel bloated.

You look pretty lean, esp if this is you bloated. There's a mild asymetry in your bone structure (unless you are standing weird) that is just part of your build, but it's minor, and you don't have wide hips at the hip joint aka below the belt, so, you're good. Just keep at it, slow bulk

Narrow shoulders, long extrematies long torso. Gaining muscle is such a struggle at this point. Perma bulk. Ive had two females ive gone on dates with say
>It dosen't look like you lift
I keep trying brahs strick diet healthy food. Look better then before sure. But i see a fuck with wide shoulders who eats like shit body, works out like shit. But normies say he looks good cuz hes wide to small waist. Someone told me
>Starting from the bottom working to your goals and finaly suceeding will make you more humble.
I just wanted to be born with great genetics put in minimul effort and get the gains. Im 7dys a week for yrs now and take a rest day when i havent had one in a while. (Started going to gym 5yrs ago. Started knowing how to properly lift 3.5yrs ago)

I don’t have a fingernail

You need to work on your lower and middle back strength, that's why your ribcage is more narrow than your hips. That's not healthy, and leads to breathing problems. Work on your transverse abdominus, DO NOT do any ab-isolating exercises like crunches or situps, they will destroy your transverse in a bad way and damage your lower back. Planks, lunges, proper form and posture are the only things that are going to solve this in the short term. Once you get strong enough, you can move into exercises that require you to maintain a tight core, like deadlifts and squats, but until then I really recommend fixing your back.

i see, is there any specific program that you know of that covers the exercises you recommended?
(thank you for taking the time to help btw)

Attached: 1469395538349.jpg (500x667, 69K)

>i lost a lot of weight by fasting
there's your problem

You want my routine? A lot of people here are probably going to talk mad shit on it but I've made insane posture gains and basically all of my joint problems(shoulder impingements, dislocated collarbone, OS in knees, slipped disc, etc.) are all gone and haven't resurfaced in years. It's a mix of calisthenics, light weight training to start, and static stretches/yoga.

Keloid scars and bad teeth

Not the same user , but I'd like your routine too , don't care about other anons , I'm sure it will be good

Going for that slow bulk but have some undiagnosed digestive issues where I always have the shits. Thanks mate.

Np. Good luck my dude

Bro you have a chiseled adonis belt, no you're not fucked. Cannot tell from the pic but possible do more OHP to get a better frame and a little chest work

Attached: 326684DD-CFE9-4F55-914D-98AEE8BD16D7.png (314x263, 137K)

same nigga

Smells like cope in here

Straight up. I prefer to workout early in the morning but I've found that if you eat lean meats and no carbs/starches in the morning you can get the same results with an afternoon session. This is what I started with.
>3 day work periods
>1 day break
>continue stretching and do some kind of physical activity on the rest day
>30 standard pushups for 3 sets
>make sure to get your toes/balls of feet firm, so that you can feel most of the weight shift into your shoulders/chest/back
>should feel like you're about to do a handstand
>20 25lb hammer curls x3
>10 25lb palm-forward laterals x3
>50 weightless, shoulder-width squats x3
>you don't need to go ATG, but keep your hands in a "prayer" position under your chin and on your chest
>don't shrug your shoulders and keep your back straight
>you might feel it in your middle back but that's a good sign you have shit obliques and hips
>40 bodyweight(as in your weight on a barbell and held at your waist) calf raises, 2 second hold at the top for every rep, x3
>20 bodyweight^ Romanian deadlifts
>not good mornings, but diddlys
>focus on activating your hammies and locking that butt up when you get back up
>20 pullups x3
>20 lunges x3
>end with 5 minutes of splits
>5 minutes of chest openers
>try laying on a pillow the length of your body and holding your arms out at 90 degrees
>your shoulders and chest will feel tense and your hands might go numb, flex your fingers and stick it for 5
>that's the nerves in your shoulders "breathing"
>wait an hour or so to eat
>drink a gallon of water a day

I like to do jumping jacks, high jumps, and runs on my rest days, with the same stretches and sometimes planking, but I do those most workout days as well anyways because I'm past comfortable with it.
Eventually you'll want to move into OHP's, start adding weight to your diddlys and squats and raises, but as a general rule I avoid benching for shoulder reasons. Floor cleans into OHP's are the GOAT. I don't add weights to my

barrel chest

Check my gets

calisthenics, I prefer to up the reps and add weight to the weighted exercises. This seems to work fine because my chest is proportionate to my shoulders/arms despite a near 2pl8 OHP. Rather than struggling with adding weight to my OHP, I opted at first for other calisthenics like handstands and handstand push-ups, to build joint and insertion strength, and lo-and-behold, my OHP skyrocketed in less than a month. Same with improving squat form and pullups, you'll feel a burn doing enough reps with PERFECT form without weights, and once that becomes easy, add weights and watch how much more you can push. My routine now differs quite a bit, mostly just in terms of intensity, but it never exceeds more than 45-60 minutes a day. Don't take long rests in between sets either! Get 3 sets in with a couple good breathes in between, and then take a minute or so rest before the next exercise. You'll condition and start destroying shit before you know it. Sorry I'm fucking rambling but ALSO, I highly recommend taking very slow and deliberate pushups to start, perfect your form and feel every single muscle on your way up and down, and don't move your forearms at all, while keeping your head facing forward/up. You'll see what I mean when you feel your pecs tighten up and your clavicle lock into place.

I don't wanna tag the shit out of you guys either, but one important thing concerning posture is to make sure your head, shoulders, hips, and ankles are in a straight line most of the time standing. Also try standing more often. Your knees need to be bent a little bit, locking them out is just compensating for weak lower back/hips and ankle stability. Breathe DEEP, and use your diaphragm. You want to make your ribs as wide as possible, breathe to fill that space, and then exhale without collapsing your ribcage. It'll probably stress your back out at first and you might even cramp, but you needa push through that. I was doing floor cleans when I first started lifting, and was trying to maintain that wide-ribcage-breathing in the process, I got the weight up above my head and all of my ribs popped and my sternum made a weird crunching noise.
>dropped the bar
>nothing was hurting
>back felt super warm and loose
>looked in mirror
>torso was visibly wider
>didn't have to force my ribcage anymore
It takes a lot of time and focus, even just chilling out you need to be practicing, but when it adjusts you're going to be fucking set.

Attached: 58B01236-86A8-45F4-A0B9-93001E752438.png (459x342, 302K)

p o s t - b o d y
o
s
t
-
b
o
d
y

This looked like one of those thinking emoji variants

I identified so many crosswalks just to tell you you're a nigger

Go away

Narrow frame and really long lower torso. I’m bulking ofc currently. I have really bad chest and shoulder acne which I’m working on right now.

Attached: E8AEBA41-19CD-45CD-A44C-5ECD19C575C9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

Not sure why it’s sideways it’s upright on my phone

>balding
>wide hips
>turbolanklet
>pectus excavatum
>3.5 finger bicep insertion crew
>T levels of a 70 year old ("within normal range for adult men so no help available for you!")

Fuck I got almost the exact same frame and this is now goal body based user

>Manlet
>Widows peak
>Dyslexic
>cant grow a beard
>large forehead
>bitch wrists/ hands

Only good thing I have going is
>sexy voice, great ascent
>charisma
>chad jawline
>beautiful eyes
>visible gains/ strong build

Attached: 1564695459926.jpg (650x800, 71K)

175 cm
thin bones
moles everywhere --> Fixed
jew nose (not jew) --> Fixed (rhino)
Balding since 17 --> FIXED with finasteride (but it probably stunt my growth, fml).

I have a shit tier genetic and I should kill myself

Attached: dommage.png (568x1316, 1.29M)

I forgot to mention, crohns disease also, which fortunately in my case, can be fixed with a diet that excludes raw vegetables.

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>pencil dick
>wristlet
>balding
>no chin with double chin
>crooked teeth
>feminine face (big eyes and eyelashes, no brow ridge, small girly nose)

At this point I don't even care how I look naked, I just want to look somewhat normal clothed without having to flex my lats all the time.

Attached: CAM01079.jpg (1732x1756, 540K)

Okay well it looks like you've never once worked upper body so start with pushups

Narrow shoulders wide hips gang. We are gonna make it bros

it thought i had it bad

fat accumulates in my lower gut and tits

>tubrolanklet
>bad genetics
just eat

I am consistently lifting for about 6 years now, that pic is from when I started lifting. Aside from a few newbie gains it seems I cant progress anymore, when bulking I mostly get fat with a little strength gains and when cutting I lose that gained strength..

Eat more lmao

Alopecia universalis
Scoliosis
ADD
flat feet
Crowded teeth

Dad had a heart attack at 50 and he wasn’t a smoker or drank so I’m probably gonna die young

Attached: D8B286FB-9412-45CA-AF14-B64C557ED5DE.jpg (630x748, 67K)

best of luck to you
you really have it hard

Bad eye sight

Thanks, mang. Good luck, it has been a serious up hill battle.

How to achieve gladiator mode

>so I’m probably gonna die young
Based and blackpilled

Many of the wrestlers/fighters have wide hips, find your advantages and use them to make it.

>Alopecia universalis
Are you Joseph Gatt?

Attached: Banshee Albino.jpg (1146x641, 157K)

Started at 135lbs currently 190lbs. I know how to eat haha user.

>large pores
>freckles
>acne
>oily skin
>fat nose
>lazy eye
>weak uneven jawline
>can't grow a proper beard
>skinny wrists
>short (5'6)
>short torso
>have a few small moles on my back and face
>small frame
>muscle imbalance
>small skinny dick
People tell me online that I need to learn to love myself, but if they knew what I looked like, they would realize that it's almost impossible to do that. Like fuck man, I already come from a fucked up family and I have a lot of mental problems, so being this ugly makes me feel even worse.
I feel like I was born to fail in life.

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (350x350, 2.43M)

More like up hip battle haha

I thought it was over for me with my frame, turns out I'm just not big enough. Too bad I'll never have a nice twink body. Guess I'll just have to jump on trt instead and go tank mode

Attached: 15593289849283.jpg (150x150, 10K)

I CAN'T GET FAT
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT
FOREVER I WILL BE A SKELETON

Attached: 4.gif (200x261, 20K)

No choice but the rope I guess. You have two choices. Be the best you can be, or be a lost cause. Either way, most people don't give a flying Fuck and the only true satisfaction/fulfilment in life comes from within. Seek the things you value in life. Being the best version of yourself, no matter how shitty you are, should be inherently valuable to you.

Attached: 1565453488939.jpg (500x497, 54K)

Apparently psoriasis, but I think it might just be a history of growing up around hair chemicals, a long family history of alcoholism, and a high use of alcohol myself that gave it an onset about a year and a half ago. it can be managed with exercised, a balanced but varied diet, and the absence of even moderate alcohol use.
Also a pretty, somewhat average dick size. This shit has always haunted me.

cope he needs to eliminate himself from the gene pool

Do you have the same shit as me? I was also born without 1 pectoral muscle so i really look shit.

Grandparents on both sides had diabetes

People always say this but in truth your not eating nearly enough calories as you should

This is sort of true. Genetics account for a lot of variance in adipose tissue due to differences in non exercise activity thermogenesis. It’s pretty likely that he’s eating a lot of calories but because of his NEAT expenditure he has to eat ridiculous amounts to gain weight. I’m the same way

>short biceps
>4 pack abs
>narrow shoulders
>short torso
>skinnyfat, gain fat easy, gaining muscle is hard if I don't watch my diet I just get fat while bulking and don't make any progress.
Can /fraud/ing fix any of this shit?

>nigger
wide hips, narrow shoulders, unfortunate fat distribution, bad skin, oily face and acne, a decently bad open bite, not hung, grandmother has diabetes type 2, mother has glaucoma

there's definitely more

Attached: tfw.jpg (387x576, 58K)

frauding will fix everything apart from ur insertions.
HGH will sort out ur shoulders

>5’11
>acne
>kinda weak chin
>small-ish calves

>I have really bad chest hair
yeah you are in that state of limbo with chest hair because you don't have enough so that it looks good nor are you clean shaven and it looks a little gross its the equivalent of a pencil stash

Ya, packing on all the upper body mass you can is key. The anxiety and self consciousness never goes away completely, but it does diminish. Thanks for the notice btw

Ty mang. Upper body all the time, with attention paid to isolation movements. Legs eat a lot of time and resources that the wide hip gang don’t have to spare.

>5'7"
Everything just feels pointless
I have olive skin, strong green hunter eyes and good proportional face and dark brown hair + long torso. Considering getting LLS, I would slay if I was 6'0".

Attached: tfwfivefootseven.jpg (601x508, 24K)

I sweat like a fucking pig, even though I'm at a normal bmi, and even when I'm not even exercising rigorously

My mom has broader shoulders than me and I'm 4 inches taller than her.

Me too and thats great genetic, fuck you

worst in the thread, I'm sorry bro

I was born black
Does that count?

Long eyelashes is not feminine, men on average have longer eyelashes than women.

receding hairline, what do frens?

You pussy, I'm black but you won't see me crying about it or playing the victim have some fucking pride in yourself fucking coward. I wish i could spit in your face

Being 5’11 isn’t something to complain about

>have some fucking pride in yourself
Nothing to have pride in
I’m an ugly nigger desu

think he's just holding the camera bruv

Nigger checking in seeing as there are so many other black dudes in this thread

Stretchmarks and balding :(

Dark souls bod.

What’s your routine pls

Rate my genetics
Been lifting/working out for 6 months

Attached: IMG_20190809_144706~2.jpg (1505x1582, 322K)

I got pectus ;(

Cope

>narrow shoulders
>all my fat goes to my guts and my ass
>torso lacks all sorts of mass and definition compared to arms and legs
>get really sweaty really easily, live in a hot climate
>bad bacne, people will probably think I’m on ‘roids once I finally escape dyel mode
At least I’m not ugly I guess

Attached: ADCDA3B3-1C08-4101-A6B0-F7E5B99BA77C.jpg (500x332, 59K)

Nice gyno

I have a really small head compared to normal guys, but because I'm a 5'7 manlet it doesn't look too out of proportion to the rest of my body. Can anyone relate to this feel?

pretty average, but nothing wrong with it

My hair is 40% grey
I’m 19

Also I have stretch marks all along my back from rapid growth during puberty. I haven’t shown my back publicly for years.

Also, size 11 feet (UK) but 5’7. Literal fucking hobbit.

>tmj
>hairline
>pubertal gyno
>mild scoliosis

im unnatural and have same gyno as you. i feel better now