You can do a pullup, right user?

You can do a pullup, right user?

Attached: 1431681300975.jpg (630x460, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nhl/news/look-top-nhl-prospect-casey-mittelstadt-cant-do-a-single-pull-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xozu6souhBs&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can, but he can't: cbssports.com/nhl/news/look-top-nhl-prospect-casey-mittelstadt-cant-do-a-single-pull-up/

with one arm

Attached: 458.png (353x388, 17K)

yes with 5kg added for 7 reps
I'm 58kg

I can consistently do 23 pull ups. Never bothered to try more but I wouldn't doubt I could do 25-30.

Yeah, but only like 3 reps
>lmao

Attached: 40B97EE8-A1B6-47E7-BE84-43B50A2C6E73.jpg (557x376, 40K)

I can do 5 sets of 5 on a crimp. I havent got a pole sadly

pull movements are meaningless for football anyway

'Bout ten

Attached: Muh Strongman.jpg (916x1080, 281K)

what's wrong with the original image? it's accurate

I know right, you don't have to be a genius to realize Anime Pro doesn't have a chance with that woman

It's also a cope for fatties who actually joined the gym to become aesthetic, but realised they didn't have the self control to make it and so they pretend to be powerlifters or strongmen instead.

can you not fucking read

My flaccid dick in your son's Cheerios, sir!

I thought the point was that strength training develops different muscle groups to hypertrophy training for '''aesthetics'''

>I thought
Found your problem

All time PR is 8 reps +20kg, neutral-grip chins.

Normal pullups, +15kg for 9 reps. Last rep took 5 seconds, the best thing about pulling movements aside from DLs is that you can grind like hell relatively safely.

Unweighted pullups, dunno think most I've done is 16-18 or something.

All of these were at 82-83kg BW, and last year. Haven't done jack shit in terms of lifting this year, started today with a jog down to the calisthenics park, and did 8 reps, BW is 79-80kg right now. Absolutely pissening.

My plan before I get back to conventional lifting is to do this every single day, jog (around 2km) til the calisthenics park, do pullups and pushups two sets each until failure, then jog back. Keep on grinding guys, my body composition right now and even back then was far from ideal, there's no excuse to not be good at the basic BW movements (pushups, pullups, dips, etc).

Attached: bad.png (461x506, 302K)

>Keep on grinding guys
Fag

takes a mind already fixated on dick to think that way, user :^)

Thmell my puthy

I do 4 sets of 12-15. Need a backpack or something.

Old video. Way weaker now: youtube.com/watch?v=Xozu6souhBs&

OH SHIT I'M SORRY!

SORRY FOR WHAT ?
OUR DADDY TOLD US NOT TO BE ASHAMED OF OUR DICKS. ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY'RE SUCH GOOD SIZE AND ALL.

YEAH I SEE THAT! DADDY GIVE YOU GOOD ADVICE!

IT GETS BIGGER WHEN I PULL ON IT.
SOMETIMES, I PULL ON IT SO HARD, I RIP THE SKIN.

first day back in the gym at a weakfat 220 after being super depressed and idle for months.

Could still do 6

Weight?

I'm a 5'7 140lb manlet do it doesn't mean much

pull up what?

Damn, mirin hard.
Did you smash that ass though?

Are chin ups easier than pull ups?

No.
t. 85 kg

90kg + 1 plate for 6 reps

Yes, substantially easier

I can do 32 in proper form without weights attached.

80kg - i can do 10 reps, but my bottleneck is actually my grip strength and not my lats - i think i am somewhat overtrained/overreached but i feel guilty if i don't go to the gym for a week or two

That's all b.s. most strength comes from the body optimizing the brain to muscle connection. That's why you see those skinny asian kids that only eat rice doing one handed planks. Myofibrillar hypertrophy makes the muscle thicker in response to tensile damage during extensive eccentric movements. Think of it as a rope, the thicker and denser, the rope the more load it can carry before breaking. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy is what mostly makes the muscles gain size. More sarcoplasm means more nutrients for more activity. That's why bodybuilders always work on volume instead of max rep.

Attached: 1557168690083.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

The strongman guy is literally the mr universe guy with 50 more pounds of lard.

top eats clean & does a bit of cardio
bottom is a glutton of a man & does zero cardio

t. been both

it's a cope for fat cunts with no discipline

only with the neutral grip

5 strict pullups with 20kg added, yet can't press more than 50kg for reps and my max bench is lamo2plaets

its been almost 2 months of me doing negative pullups and i only can do fucking 2 pullups and im tired after that already.

whats up with pullups why are they so fucking hard

22 of them

Yup, funny thing is that when weighed 180 i couldn't do a single one, now at 220 i can do about 5, aint that a shit...

While i agree with the mind muscle connection statement, a twink being able to do a shit ton of push ups or planks, won't ever correlate to a body builder lifting 2-3 times their own weight.

Attached: 475678673.png (900x471, 355K)

I remember when I could do dozens and dozens of pullups as a kid
it's been forever since then but it took me a few minutes to get a single one down last time I was around a pullup bar

I can do 3x20

Been doing like 100 a day, fucking loving it

If you look up the numbers arnie benched/deadlifted/squated.

He was way, way stronger than the average man, not as strong as the strongest powerlifters maybe but still. Who cares when you can be 80% as strong and ten times better looking.

no since i'm a 38 BMI landwhale. working on losing it.

post lift

no. Body builders in the past trained TVA. It's a muscle that literally keeps the gut from distending. Anyone, modern powerlifters and bodybuilders included, with a distended gut has one because their tva is undertrained l- not because they have a physique for fighting bears on mountain tops. Ask these guys to even hike up a mountain and you'll see that it's bullshit

Post body