Should I date an ugly girl?

I'm a 2/10. She's a 1/10, but I think she has nice tits. Her face is atrocious, I thought she had down syndrome when I first met hair. She wears braces. Her BMI is probably arohnd 27. We work together and she just broke up with her bf (they were together for like 7 years or something). How was your experience dating an ugly girl? Should I be worried? We're both near our thirties. I wouldn't have a problem kissing or having sex with her, I get aroused easily, but I'm not sure I would be ok with other people knowing we're dating. I would be ashamed of her. Just imagine i ntroducing her to my parents? My mom said I should date ugly girls, so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal.

Attached: ribery.jpg (380x387, 37K)

Never date a fatty.

Bump. pls help, I need to know what I'm getting into.

She's not that fat, I guess. Her BMI used to be about 23, but she got some weight recently.

i don't think a bmi of 27 is that fat yet, but I am not sure.
only date her if you're prepared to act like she is beautiful. are you guys uglier than pic related?

Attached: uggy couple.jpg (960x720, 69K)

We're uglier, yes. She's way uglier indeed. Not as fat as this one tho. I think her BMI is probably closer to 25, actually. My future gf is a chinlet. I'm skinny, but this guy looks better than me anyway.

It's fat enough to be considered disgusting.

Attached: bmi woman.jpg (600x600, 70K)

pic related is 30 bmi, i think 27 isn't bad.

Attached: 200lbs.jpg (500x387, 26K)

Yeah, sorry, I think she's actually closer to 25. But being fat isn't the problem. It's her hideous face. I can't talk much because I'm ugly as well, but I don't know what to do.

Bumparaoumporigino

Come on, someine here must have had an ugly gf. Share your experience.

Yeah that's the sad reality m8. Being ugly yourself doesn't change how you perceive other people's ugliness or attraction. You will have to look past it and understand that you're compromising because this is something that's actually attainable. There's enough about an ugly chick to enjoy that you can't get out of being completely alone, so why not try it out for a while? You act like you're truly committing but it's just dating, go for it.

BMI is not an indication of health. Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was competing was considered morbidly obese even be less than 10% body fat. I'm overweight on the BMI at 26ish. Men are supposed to be leaner in body fat, while women become unacceptable above 35%

I definitely want to help, but without seeing her or someone almost exactly like her its hard to say. As for you, I imagine that you're not as horrid as you think you are due to self loathing, but I could be wrong. A more important question to ask yourself (if you want her to be your gf) is whether or not she has a shit personality thats going to make you want to die. In regard to her "atrocious face", without seeing some pics or lookalikes its really hard to say. Also, if you're really a 1/10 what makes you think that she wants to date you?

Attached: miho.jpg (475x596, 36K)

0% of women who are overweight in BMI have a healthy body fat percentage.
0.1% of men who are overweight in BMI have a healthy body fat percentage.

I mean, she's a coworker. It's not like I was dating an ugly girl that I don't have to see daily. Agree with everything else thst you said.
She's a nice girl, she's quiet, likes to stay inside. Same as me. Probably because we're ugly and tired of people laughing at us. As for the other question, beggars can't be choosers. I would like to date a better looking girl, but it just won't happen. I bet she would like to date a 10/10 Chad, but it just won't happen to her either. I crave affection and love, and I think I can get it with her. I know I can honestly like her despite of her looks.

I weigh 85 kilograms, at 182 cm, and my BMI says 25, which is right into the overweight classification. Trying to hit 91 kg, at >10% body fat. Currently 27 and working out for 1 year doing body weight exercises like squats planks, push-ups and pull ups.

Males should try to excel in physical fitness because it gets you aggressive and able to go anywhere your body can touch and eyes can see.

If that is the case, what is your dilemma? It's good that you've accepted that you can't get a 10/10, I hope shes done the same. In my experience, if I don't think someone is crazy attractive when I first meet them I fins that, as feelings develop, they become significantly more attractive to me. If you develop real feelings for her you'll probably find things about her appearance to appreciate. You already mentioned that she has a nice chest, so thats something.

I mean, she could say no... that would crush me. I'm just insecure, last time I dated someone was 10 years ago, and she was cute. I don't want to be with an ugly girl, but I'm just so lonely. I'm worried about what people would think. It's not like I can keeo her around just for kisses and sex. Se woukd want a real relationship.

>I mean, she could say no... that would crush me.
So you're just wondering if you should even pursue at all? It seems to me that you're coming into this potential relationship with a horrible perspective. If you really really think shes just a horrible disgusting mess then save yourself the time, effort, and pride. If you think that she has any redeeming qualities at all then consider pursuing. If your only reason for considering her is "eh well shes a warm body with a a warm hole for my prick" then the outlook is bleak. + if you're a legitimate 1/10 then she can probably see that too and thinking that she would just throw herself into a relationship with you is perhaps a tad presumptuous.
Going back to your original question, I've never had a girlfriend that I thought was super ugly. I'm not horrendously unattractive myself so I haven't had to settle yet, but who knows what the future holds. Loneliness is pretty crippling but heartbreak is even worse.
Is there anything you can do to improve your rating to a 3/10 or a 4/10? Are you super skinny or obese? Do you have bad hygiene? Are you an asshole? Are you a boring person? Are you super poor?
Unless you're elderly or disabled there has got to be something you can do to make yourself more marketable. Even if you can boost yourself to just a 2/10, shes way less likely to turn you down.
I'm cheering for you buddy.

Attached: 1494788006833.jpg (250x300, 14K)

>Are you super skinny or obese?
21 BMI. People compliment my body, actually.
>Do you have bad hygiene?
No. And I dress well.
>Are you an asshole?
Far from it.
>Are you a boring person?
No, people say I'm an artsy type.
>Are you super poor?
Upper middle class. I have my own apartment.

I'm just genuinely ugly. And I sweat a lot. Thanks for your advice, I'll sleep on your words.

>21 BMI. People compliment my body, actually.
>No. And I dress well.
>Far from it.
>No, people say I'm an artsy type.
>Upper middle class. I have my own apartment.
user baby you're not a 1/10, you have cripplingly low self esteem.
Good luck man

Attached: cnda.jpg (579x585, 69K)

You have not seen my face. I'm truly ugly. Last year I signed Tinder Gold just to see the girlswho swapped right on me. After one month just one did, and it was a bot. Competition is tough. I'm almost 30 and I only had sex with a hooker, and just once.

don't lower your standards

Have you looked at anything else that has been said? Having impossible standards is a great way to end up alone.

>1/10 girls get boyfriends
Lol