Aid Mubarak Jow Forumsizens

Yearly reminder to eat meat and pray to Allah
Inb4 vegan janny start seething and get the thread deleted again

Attached: Vegansbtfo.jpg (720x900, 296K)

Inshallah brother.

reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile

>stinky, muhammedans on a CHRISTIAN board
HUH HUH

Attached: 1565358842456.png (199x181, 6K)

Aid al adha isn't about Mohammed. Cope harder

Is oi eid Mubarak the same thing? That’s how they write it where I live.

Anyway, greetings from the people of the book, and fuck jannies.

stop posting pics of the Ka'ba in this disgusing place, you idiot. this site is filthier than a toilet.

But I need to learn the Cube Method.

After reading through the whole Quran’s best English translation I’m now pretty sure the parts about Mohammed molesting his child wife were added in after the fact non-canonically. Maybe by some guys trying to justify doing it themselves? Either way I don’t think it’s actually in the OG book.

T. Christian

Based I've always wanted to read the bible but you guys got many versions of it which one do you think is the most truthful

He molested Aisha when she was 6

Ole kumah salam brah. I ain't speak Arabic but welcome

based muslim lying to christians by posing as such

muslims believe the koran is the eternal word of god and saying that anything was added or removed is blasphemy.

Post sacrifice

I think your referring to the hadiths user, i meet shias and Sunnis who argue per their versions of hadiths (imagine the talmud but for brown people) saying she range from 9 to 19.

This is what happens when desert cultures cannot into keeping track of birthdays frens+1400 years of dogma to boot.

Aid mubarak brothee

Good larp you filthy muzzie even muslim scholars agree that muhammad had a child wife. Kys taqqiya faggot you will pay in hell for spreading fake shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565502843495.jpg (938x960, 167K)

The nicest person I ever knew was a Lebanese Muslim that I served with. He was extremely kind and humble and always put others above himself. You could say he really treated you like family. He was a paramedic and moved to the U.S. after being wounded by an Israeli airstrike. Served to earn his citizenship and move his folks here. I'm not a big fan of religion but the kindness and humility this man displayed always stuck with me. Even after being treated harshly in the Army he never became bitter. I wish more people would try to get along and help others as much as that man did, muslim or Christian or whatever. Pipe dream I guess.

>lol nice blog post faggot

Attached: 1564277468268.jpg (610x636, 108K)

>muslim scholars
You have to say which ones, mate
There are different sects in Islam and everyone has his own interpretation of texts

The biggest retards are Hanbali, you should never listen to them

Attached: Madhhab_Map3.png (1245x604, 43K)

Aicha was 19 years old according to my Islamic sect's scholars

Attached: aisha-marriage-age.jpg (720x514, 63K)

Fuck off Muhammad

suck my dick

Attached: o-100-LASHES-570.jpg (570x720, 109K)

married her at 9, “consummated” at 13
13 is normal for that time. he married her early so she wouldn’t be taken by another (he envisioned her older self in a dream)
that’s the story, now you know. people will say this is pedophilia but are making an argumentative fallacy (slippery slope) attributing 13 with modern standards of relationships whereas back then it was normal in Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East, India and the Far east.

Muslims say Muhammad was the perfect example of man, so is it still okay to marry at 9 and consummate at 13 or is he not the perfect example of man?

My name is Adam, idiot

Okay, then fuck off Dhimmi

Where the fuck is the jannie. Delete this focking sand nigger thread.

TURK ROACH GO HOME

Kys mudshit

Eid**

disgusting dogs

nice spamming but is that way

happy eid, brother

those dubs, cannot show the world your power level yet brother

I really like the holmans Christian study bible but most people don’t seem to know it. Honestly the differences aren’t huge between them. King James is good for atmosphere, niv is a standard accepted good one, and there one more with really easily understandable language but I forget the name.
I’m aware. As suggested I am talking about extra texts. I don’t understand why Judaism and Islam has then. This is part of why protestants don’t like Catholicism, we just want to cut out all the stuff that we don’t know 100% definitely belongs in the biblical instruction itself. No extensions, too easy to fuck with.

Are you retarded I’m a Prussian, Anglo and like one of my great grandparents was Mediterranean. I’m also Christian, have been since 15 after realising being an edgy atheist is extremely cringe worthy and just an easy way to not have to think about things.

Not him but the KJV is the best translation in my opinion. Lots of important verses are misinterpreted or even omitted in other versions. Best of luck to you.

you sound like an amerimutt blabbering about his heritage
prussian lmfao