Do you groan, moan or hiss when you start straining Jow Forums?

Do you groan, moan or hiss when you start straining Jow Forums?

Attached: atletico-jovens-homem-com-um-peito-e-dentes-cerrados-x7x02c.jpg (866x1390, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ot5NA1Woz9
youtu.be/Gp_lzmEwvQc
streamable.com/lxyw6
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtx3xE8uGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bS_TQXrJl6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x8IGoOJbtfI
youtu.be/-gNZPzefdlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hiss on most reps, I start to growl from the back of my throat if I’m really struggling

Attached: 3A2669DA-1601-45E8-ADD0-4B53B787FFEE.png (509x583, 240K)

hiss on really heavy squats or cleans
outside of that i dont make any noise besides heavy nose breathing

Groan

Trips on trips

I make a strange noise in back of throat involuntarily on max effort reps from valsava. Never understood how dudes can scream while lifting without compromising their bracing

I do this as well, but it goes from a slight hiss at the end of a workout/set to groaning and then straight up grunting and a slight yell for PRs

I'm pretty sure I moan. I also wonder what guys think of the sound I make when I lift? because I'm kind of shy that it sounds sexual, but at the same time, that's just the sound that comes out of me...so I'm not going to change. I converted a video I took to an mp3 file of me and uploaded it to vocaroo. Let me know your thoughts.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ot5NA1Woz9

Hnng

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

QUADZZZZZZ. Unironically, I was squatting. Ok, your comment wasn't very helpful and I'm going to bed.

ni ni americans and gm europeans.

It's the onions

Yelled on last rep of PR today. Right next to sign warning people not to grunt. Make noise. It is good.

i just let out a huhhels out of my mouth

I shart as loud as possible to claim ownershit of my lifting space at the gym

Based fag

groan if its heavy lifts, especially compounds and moan on final reps of some stuff just because its painful when you get to that 10th rep

I let out something like EEEHHHGGGGGGGAHHH! mostly on the heavy bench reps because on squats and deads I'm trying to save air.

I hiss but then I let the hissing transition into me saying strudel so I go like

ssssssssssssssssstrudel

I scream as loud as possible lol
People usually stare at me

Attached: 1563400724402.png (1000x500, 176K)

TICK TICK BOOM

Nothing besides breathing, which I will do VERY LOUDLY on squats if I'm going heavy

No I concentrate on breathing effectively. Ok maybe I hiss a little when I`m going to my limit.

I used to practice death metal growls when I was in college so now when I strain during lifting the sound that comes out if death growls, to the alarm on onlookers.

youtu.be/Gp_lzmEwvQc
a full guttural BASED spartan ROAR

HROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Only ever make face noise on squats, not sure why.

You legit sound like a chick m8

If I'm really straining with lower body stuff I occasionally let out a quiet and short grunt at the peak of my contraction / extension.

I think I'm going to cum

Kek. Yeah, duh. But if you heard me, is it like, oh cool, just a girl lifting, or more like, gosh this girl is giving me a weird boner at the gym?

First hiss, then groan, then scream

streamable.com/lxyw6
Mine is complicated, but I think it works. You guys should try it next time you're at the gym.

>that noise at 1:02
You're such a faggot, you have to be doing this on purpose.

>Those girly moans
I'd probably get a boner if I was in your gym.

Attached: 1483049735648.gif (256x192, 304K)

There's this older guy at my gym who sounds like he's busting fat nuts every time he deadlifts

SHOOP AAH!!!
SHOOOP AAAAHHHH!!

Attached: pianoman.png (1185x675, 735K)

Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtx3xE8uGQ

Depends
>squats
>exhale loudly between lips
>"PSSSSHHHHH"
youtube.com/watch?v=bS_TQXrJl6Y

>dl, snatch and cleans
>deep groan
>"GRAAAHHH"
youtube.com/watch?v=x8IGoOJbtfI

SCOOP AAH!!!
SCOOOP
AAAAHHHH!!!*

Attached: 4scoopes.png (999x1173, 1.05M)

Omgggg. I always had a hunch I was unintentionally being seductive and finally my thoughts have been confirmed....

Oh well.

Attached: 1565404266586.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Butt pics pls

Huff or puff I guess? Idk, my headphones are turned up so I don't hear it. Don't give a fuck desu.

Yes, that is a very arousing sound you're making. But if I was in the gym near you I'd politely ignore you.

Sometimes I let out an involuntary yell when the last rep is too tough. It's the best feeling in the world.

Keep in mind that most of the dudes on this website are horny incels, just sounded like a girl lifting heavy to me. Of course girl moans can sound sexual if you think of it that way but you’re not doing anything wrong.

Yeah

I was next to a guy at the gym who was literally screaming with each rep of his squat. But he was squating 405 for reps, so it was based and not cringe.

dude wtf

Groan if I’m struggling a little. If I hiss it means I’m really struggling

Post more vocaroo pls my bussy is almost ovulating

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

I cum

youtu.be/-gNZPzefdlI

I sound almost exactly like this, last few reps moving heavy ass weight is not a silent process

dudes grunting when they're doing shit like curling 14kg or squatting

Based

I somehow end up sounding like sarge from quake 3 during squats

Joe?

нoyп

Phew. Polite. How nice of you, kind sir.
I disagree. Somehow I end up talking to people from fit, usually from a snap or discord thread, and I wanna say the majority of people are FIT. Looks are not being taken to account here. In my experience, 65% of the people are FIT (jacked/otter/natty/etc all clumped together here), 5% are fit with proportion issues, 20% are aspiring to be (see more skinny than fat), and 10% have some kinda injury or degenerative disease but still lurk for whatever reason.