How does it feel to know a low caste indian farmer is sexier, fitter, and gets laid more than you?

how does it feel to know a low caste indian farmer is sexier, fitter, and gets laid more than you?

Attached: Dd8zYfwU0AIqBM3.jpg (640x640, 126K)

>indian
>sexy
funny joke OP

You make an intriguing point OP, but can he poo in loo?

it makes me feel suicidal
t. black robot

>indian
>gets laid
looooool

None of those things are true

Attached: 38798259029526028604276.jpg (310x162, 8K)

At least I shit in a toilet

and an upper caste indian is fat and ugly and gets laid more than lower caste. Life isn't fair, go wageslave pajeet while aryans fuck your women.

Absolutely mirin this peasant. Im sure his arranged wife loves him.

P O O
C O P E

there's like 2 billion pajeets

abs does not equal sexy dude

Attached: Gymcels be like.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

If you were starving, doing hard physical labor all day your whole life, and dehydrated, you would look like that too.

>plumbing
>more room to live
>women arent ugly retarded shitskins
>clothing all the time
thank god i dont live in a shitskin 3rd world country

feels good that all the apes there will die of aids

>sexier
kek
>fitter
ok
>gets laid more than you
how would you know that user?
>inb4 because you're a robot
actually I lost my vcard years ago, and have gotten laid plenty of times ;)

Attached: 1504128173397.jpg (268x284, 17K)

few of those guys definitely fuck.

Pretty sure a starving man couldn't build that perfect ottermode physique. This nigga has been eating his lentils, that's for sure.

Baljeet neanderthaal curry nigger is not getting any pussy. He looks like a street shitter version of the teacher in Meet the Robinsons but with a unibrow. He does not stick out at all in the crowd of people who shovel poo out of the streets and bodies out of rivers for 2 rupeepees a day. All indian men get laid more than me causs they rape their daughters.

Attached: 20190415_004845.jpg (144x144, 20K)

absolutely nothing, if you want to incite jealousy in me, show me a man at the top of w/e hierarchy he has decided to climb, hell might not even be jealousy but respect.
anything else just fills me with contempt, and just reminds me how utterly unremarkable you are.

Almost everyone gets laid more than I do. I don't really care that this particular guy also does.

That's a lot of words from the man who feels nothing... hehe

Golden One is such a pathetic nerd. I hate that antisemite so much.

dude is yoked

Gokujeet

sometimes I think my hips are wide, then I see that image.

also lmao at the golden one getting edited in there.

tfw last month I got cucked by some pajeet chad at a party, I understand your pain user

India hasn't had a sex revolution yet unless you're talking about him banging his predetermined wife.

That's bullshit. In the middle and upper classes, women have been slutting it up since the 70s.

yeah he's banging indian chicks though, soooooo

Nothing because I don't have a superiority complex

Golden One has or had a gf.
I bet a lot of those dudes have girls

I'm not surprised. They live active lifestyles in thriving community where marriage is encouraged.

hey its black colin farrel!

Fuck off dirty shitskins, Indians are literally the lowest IQ people on earth.

Attached: dIRTY FUCKING INDIANS.png (500x357, 189K)

glad to hear from u again.

likewise "anonymous"
Its always a pleasure

they tried and thats what matters

I'm fine with it. The working class rural stiffs seem to have their shit more or less together, all things considered. It's the lower-middle to upper-middle poojeets that are autistic show bobs and vergana retards

This is the perfect human being. I've never seen a more trustworthy man in my life. The body is impressive, yet the face is totally disarming.

>"anonymous"
hmmm.

Attached: Sweat_Roger_Roger.jpg (614x432, 31K)

Soooo no body going to point out this niga saved and compiled stacks of photos of buff dudes? Ok...