There is nothing quite like the satisfaction of doing dead hang weighted pull ups next to someone struggling on the lat...

there is nothing quite like the satisfaction of doing dead hang weighted pull ups next to someone struggling on the lat pull-down

Attached: weighted.jpg (250x371, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGo4IYlbE5g
mpcalisthenics.com/tutorial/pull-up-form-variations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based. Nobody in my gym does proper full ROM pull ups/chin ups, much less weighted.

If I'm fat and I can't do a chin up, should I do lat pull downs with a chin up grip?

I have never once cared about what the person next to me is doing.

throw a resistance band over the bar and stick your foot in it. also do negatives and lose weight

instructions unclear; racked myself with a giant rubber band

while you're doing your lat pull-downs it's ok to look around

yeah

If you can still do pull ups it's a sign you didn't bulk enough and have the weight of a woman

we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible

Cope

What's it like being a 5'5 manlet?

>t. Bloattard

Your test is either zero or you're lying, you're ultimately competing against yourself and showboating in the gym is gay af, but don't pretend for a second that when you walk any gym that isn't 100% boomer day care club you're not playing the game of mires.

I weight 240lbs and can do 4 pullups
How many can you do?

>if you cannot do basic manipulation of your own body against gravity, you're a woman

Attached: GOAT.jpg (493x353, 43K)

what's it like being a fatty?

Not only can I not do a pull-up: I can't do one with a green rogue fitness band.

Based.

Same here, lol. People look at me weird when I do chin ups with only 1pl8. The other ones who do pull ups or chin ups just do like one quarter of the mention, chin not even clearing the bar and nowhere near dead hang either.

Attached: b1fc08004e44ce1032e84f0d9f0072ada8239feb_00.jpg (484x499, 33K)

I weigh 113kg and can still do 6-8 properly. Fuck u1727

>that feel

Attached: 4B1D841C-D003-479B-865E-67EC74A01DE8.jpg (1028x1878, 274K)

Whenever I strap that 45 on and start doing dead hang pullups I get tons of mirins from the chicks and compliments from other guys. Some jacked black dude told me I was "way stronger than him". That made my cock swell more than the thots eyeballin me.

World's fattest twink.

You're just being a dick BUT it might motivate that loser to work harder.

>my ancestors are smiling at me, slavers, could you say the same?

Sure. But this won't really help you to finally do pullups, since the key to the pullup is your core. Try negative pullups.

Based bloatmaxer

The slavers were blacks. They sold the slaves to other races.
They probably kept the smartest and best looking slaves for themselves so all of the slave-descended Africans in the USA are descended from the uggos and dumbos that were not worth keeping.

Should I feel kinda proud if I do 2pl pullups for reps at 210lbs? I don't see people doing these too often, so I can't compare myself to anyone.

assuming age 25 and 5 reps

Attached: pulls.jpg (816x798, 126K)

What plane should your elbows be on during pullups?

Almost correct, I managed to do 6 reps this week. Gonna push harder though, exceptional is not enough for my vanity.

What the feaking heck man? Pull ups are for back havent you heard of arch back pullups vs hollow body pull ups? For weighted pull ups hollow body helps keep your body stable and has less tension on your lumbar compared to arched back. >Form point at 2.25
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGo4IYlbE5g
>Also
mpcalisthenics.com/tutorial/pull-up-form-variations
>depending on the desired workout on pullups you will chose wich form u preform.

Not sure what you mean be that
Post body

Agree, Dips too

Kek.

There is some meme streetlifting sport federation, you can search for their normatives. IIRC by their standarts if you can pull up your bodyweight added you are very very good.

Good on you user, that special ability is critical to living the cuck lifestyle that your gf is glad you chose. Seriously when you're filming 2 guys tag teaming her you really just get in the way trying to jump in, so many guys dont understand this

he even has to let out his long black dong mmmm

Fucking hell same here lmao. 230 and I can't go all the way down because it's impossible to get back up
Is height a factor? I'm 190cm

So much this

Your only goal right now is not to be fat.

Worry about strength later, you lard.

Attached: 1559043055012.png (371x353, 148K)

No am 195cm and can do 15 dead hangs double overhand wide grip - I'm only 90kg though. The longer way we have to travel increases energy output though, we have to work harder because it's more distance

go back to r*ddit

Attached: 5F525072-46A2-401D-90ED-CD920EA28BCE.png (1080x1266, 697K)

I weigh 100 kilos at 5'10", and I can still rep out sets of pull-ups after deadlifts.

That's retarded advice, there's fat guys who can do many pullups in a row.

honestly im 200 lbs and pullups are my fucking nemisis.

i had setup a tabbata timer and was doing 1 each 12 seconds and would do 40-50 but i can't do a solid set of 10 which is my goal.

any tipps bros?

Attached: thot workout.webm (358x640, 1.6M)

hnnnng
look at it jiggle, source?

i dunno sorry

Attached: woooooooooooo.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

Come out of the closet bro

That's pretty fucking strong man. Post back pls

How many reps can you do?

I used to not be able to do a single pullup. But after doing lat pull downs for a couple of months, I could do 5+ pullups no problem. I regularly do 8+ pullups now at 110kg/240lbs body weight.

>now the manlets will put you down and restore the peace