I want to have sex with a female of asiatic descent

I want to have sex with a female of asiatic descent

Attached: 1C9D7CF6-32CA-42E3-951C-B29B3C282229.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make sure you dont settle for a shitty looking one or the southeastern ones

Welcome to the club,fren. Welcome to the club.

South eastern girls are the best asians though.

they are by far the ugliest, but you gotta take what you can get.

How do you plan to accomplish that?
I would be open to it, but I find little reason to seek out one over anybody else.

That is false. You spread lies.

then which ones are the prettiest in your opinion eh faggot?

East asian. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Urban Mongolians, North Vietnamese

I have slept with a plurality of women and all were Asian.
It's wonderful and I commend you on your sublime taste.
Even though I'm engaged to one, it's difficult to really see than as human though, so just keep that in mind.

Uncle Adolf says 'NIEN!' to racemixing.

Attached: No one's ever really gone.jpg (600x500, 81K)

>North Vietnamese
Gramps, were not in 1968 anymore

He means Mon Khmer as opposed to Hmong.

>tfw no white bf to treat me as inferior

Then travel to an Asian country and pay for it?

Attached: 1552205047314.jpg (640x628, 40K)

How would you like to be treated?
Would you enjoy being condescended to and not taken all that seriously, or more of a larpy 'get back in the kitchen, slave' sort of thing?

>Would you enjoy being condescended to and not taken all that seriously
This, but sometimes ignoring me and making me do things (like turning off my pc, then saying me to do something).

Why specifically a white bf? I've heard that Asian guys treat their women like shit. Is it just a kinky race thing?
Also, what manner of Asian are you? Are you living there right now?

tfw no slightly overweight and low self esteem submissive asian gf
Can you make mongolian lamb?

Also, what manner of Asian are you?
Chinese Blood
Are you living there right now?
Living in South Asia

>I've heard that Asian guys treat their women like shit.
Most guys I know would treat me bad by default, but in a very lazy and patronized way.
>Is it just a kinky race thing?
I believe, while the very most of whites woulds do it, the right white guy could do it far better.

Being treated like i'm dumb, or I'm a kid (no age play, please).
Taking things like my cellphone or truing my pc off. Ignoring everything I say and forbidding me to do things like driving or seeing a movie. Making me undress for no good reason...

Me too, except I want the sex to result in pregnancy.

Asians, especially Chinese, are smarter than whites, though. It is you who should be treating them as an inferior.

Attached: SAT_scores_by_state_race_and_gender.png (714x1267, 89K)

Maybe that's the reason why she's into some abuse fetish instead of low IQ domestic abuse.

>(no age play, please)
Can I make fun of the fact that you're flat chested though?

of course you can, you should make fun of me in every way thinkable, besides feet (anything related to feet makes me remember those gross feet fetishers).

What if I pulled my eyes to make them look Asian when you did something stupid and mocked you?

That's the first time I hear about it, and it would be very strange. But worth trying.

Agreed, feet fetishists are disgusting.
What's your spoken English like? Adorably slightly erroneous?

Worse than my written English, that's already bad.
With a very strong Mandarin accent.

How about impaling your tiny Asian body on my unforgiving, white sex rod?

Do you wish to be pregnant?

More normal, but if you are into humiliation, there are many ways to make it very very humiliating. or just make it very very pain full.

When I'm older I want, but I want to have some more young years before marring.

That sounds cute, I'd like to correct(ie:make fun of) your pronunciation and grammar.
Since you're on r9k, are you overweight like a typical fembot, or skinny like a stereotypical asian girl?

I've a regular body, not over weight. I'm in Jow Forums because of some things in my mind. Seem like an aspie is an aspie, not matter the gender.

is this some sort of racial fetish?

Lol, is it cos you had that Chinese foot binding shit?

No, it's because feet fetish are the most gross and annoying fetish. Even gurofags and zoofags behave better.

I was bullied by Asians. What if I took all of my pent up anger over it out on your body?

Even grosser than feeders?

things like spanking me and making me suffer for nor good reason? I'm into.
Casual "kinky" sex... please, no.

Feeders try to push their shit. Feeters lie about being into other stuff (like [bdsm]), them start pushing their sick fetish and calling it [bdsm].
Maybe it isn't the grosser fetish, but it's the most annoying for sure.

Ey fuck you man

Origol

China girl...are you a virgin?

I'd like to say I'm virgin, but I'm not.
Being a virgin was never a thing around here, not even 3000 years ago.

But you all look so innocent and asexual and everyone's so traditional.
How can the traditional asian gf meme be true if you're all just black haired, boyish looking versions of white sluts?

>leave r9k for half a day
>come back
>see all you ricecels getting bullied by other incels

its too late. you need me but im done with this place. you all fend for yourselves

Well, Chinese and almost all Asian tradition was never about being a virginal nun, while being decent and don't having lot of partner is of tradition.
But yes, even the most traditional asian will not be a traditional in a western manner.

How Asian are you and are you as Asian as this beast of a woman?
Would you be willing to channel your ivory poaching autism into emulating her physique?

Attached: 1163607.jpg (552x690, 21K)

NEIN, not 'NIEN', you filthy SCHWEIN

I apologise, I don't speak losttwoworldwars.language

Just got myself a Chinese gf boiz, AMA.

How did you got a gf, if you don't asked her to be your gf?

Not nuns but yes you were expected to be a virgin in asian cultures too.

How tall are both of you?
Do you have extreme pain when you fuck her without a condom? Because whenever I get all up inside my SEAmonkey it feels like my foreskin's going to tear apart!
Does she also have underdeveloped secondary sexual characteristics like lonely Chinagfanon in this thread?

As long you are planning to marry young... yes

>Living in South Asia
why is this? are you in pakistan?

We were hanging out a bit, we did some stuff and eventually had sex then agreed that she is my girlfriend. I guess I never formally asked her but she asked if I'd introduce her as my girlfriend, I asked if she wanted that and she said 'as you wish' so that was it basically.

what about a mix asian latina
is the best combo for me

Attached: 3461635165.jpg (550x901, 171K)

natives from america are basically a very fucked up form of asian anyway. Just look to some indonesian and some peruan

Nah, Asian + Huge is the best combo my friend.

Attached: 1554774206882.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

I'm 6'6, she's fairly short by western standards, maybe 5.5.

I don't have extreme pain but sometimes a little, she is very tight, weird thing though it's her pussy was really shallow. I have a pretty massive cock but I was barely half way in hitting the end, I hurt her a bit the first few times. She got used to it though and now she can take almost the whole thing.

She's extremely slim with very small tiddies, her body is pretty nice though she runs and exercises a lot so she has decent muscle tone and doesn't look too much like a little girl. A bit, but not too much.

That sounds pretty cool.
Mine's 4'11, so she'll look like a little girl no matter what but I'll see about getting her back into the gym.
Cheers fellow riceburner.

The patricians choice. Do you worry about people judging you? I feel like I look like a pedo with her because when I first saw her I thought she was like 15, turns out she's 26. I'm 30 btw.

Not at all in her country because everyone is tiny there.
Here though, I don't worry but I am aware that it probably looks very peculiar. I guess she looks more her age when you see her up close but from a distance I probably look like some kind of childfucker, yea.
We're both 27. Should have gone for a qt 19yo but what can you do...

Yeah fair enough. I like that she's small and I can destroy her I'm not going to lie, bit mostly the personality is much nicer than narcissistic western skanks. I figure anyone who judges you is actually just projecting insecurity and possibly jealousy in denial.

Fucking oath.
My ex was a Westernised Asian girl and fuck me was she a bitch.
This one is a bit clingy but that's a small price to pay to not have unprovoked shouting and physical violence directed at me.

You Ausfag or NZ?

nien-nien~ uwu hitler chan

Ausfag, what gave it away?

meant to originoli respond to

>he settled for a non-japanese asian
why? we all know thats what you really wanted, so why settle?

Because I don't speak Japanese and the Philippines is cheaper.

>flips
literally monkey-tier.

Yes, I fuck a wild little monkey girl.
The alternative is no one, so I'll live with my choices.

Just the way you talk. NZbro here.

I'm not a fuckin weeb and as I get to know more chinks I think Chinese are actually superior to Japs, just a little more reserved.

White girl = strong uncontrollable cocklust for black men due to their physical superiority, exotic and dangerous sex appeal and wild low inhibitions.

Asian girl = strong uncontrollable cocklust for white men due to their physical superiority, exotic and dangerous sex appeal and wild low inhibitions.

Eat the rice or pay the price. Be the cucker or the cuckee, the choice is yours. It is burned into our DNA, there is no other way.

ITS TIME RIGHT NOW TO JOIN THE GREATEST Jow Forums DISCORD IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY

discord.
gg/U4grsN

0l1q

Attached: 1505621471889.jpg (970x814, 162K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-v66

Attached: file 9.jpg (620x876, 99K)

Anyone got any tips on curing this disgusting disease?

north vietcongese then?

It is a blessing not a disease.

I live in Japan and I fucking think this, my ex was Chinese.

Japanese girls are absolutely bonkers.

why? wry. Wrie???

Attached: 18CF1994-B95B-4132-B03E-1F224D5B0A37.jpg (400x600, 58K)

dont lie, weeaboo. you only like Japan. you dont deserve Chinese qts, since you cant be loyal.

Attached: ECFF7A11-859E-429B-AA2A-8151D4512090.jpg (2400x3000, 470K)

REMINDER not to fetishize asian women. what this means is

>everything youre saying is true, but youre not ever supposed to say it publically/online/and face to face to her because its demeaning.

but you can talk about it in private with the lads

What do they do that's bonkers?
Do they go bonkers for the white man at least?
Are they loud and cunty or just cunty?

like youre never supposed to acknowledge that white fever is a thing because its demeaning. youre never supposed to bring up the fact shes asian ever.

Yeah but on the other hand I wonder how much of the Chinese girl's interest in me is just the idea of a tall strong white man with a big cock? These things usually go both ways.

Well, she wouldn't be interested if you were you but black.
Women only want one thing and if I weren't it it'd be fucking disgusting.

Yes, the same applies to white women who fetishize black men. I always found that disgusting, but with Asians since it applies to me I don't mind at all. Funny that.

white men + asian women = chance for cute children

black men + white women = idk

Hapa kids are usually weird and angry. Boys at least.
As for the Chinese girl, first time I touched her pussy she comed in about 30 seconds just from me rubbing over top of her jeans. This is not normal, it has to be some kind of thing for her. Makes me feel like a god though so who cares, not often as a downtrodden white man you get to be a sex symbol.

there are way more white shooters than hapa shooters. ya man just go with it.

Attached: 02309846-D043-4D29-BB18-862BA4C91360.jpg (240x300, 10K)

do me a favor tho, stop making bait over asian guys? i cant help but take that shit personally.

You aight gooky boi, there are plenty of handsome Asian dudes and with all the weebs around now there's sure to be women who fetishize you.

dont give me that either, save your bullshittery for flattering asian chicks. or maybe your hapa kid kek

This, this I'm OK with!

Attached: IMG_5612a.jpg (1200x1800, 376K)

Are you an Asian man?
You do know that African women are as keen on your money as your women are on mine.
Go forth and breed my chinky brother, let us blend the races of this world until naught remain!
Let no trace of our respective wretched lineage last beyond this generation!
Let not the great enemy and their dark plans for our peoples come to fruition!
THE BLOOD OF THE PURE RACES IS THE PAINT IN THE ISRAELI BRUSH!
THE ENEMY SEEKS TO CREATE A FUTURE IN THEIR OWN IMAGE! BUT WE SHALL REND THEIR PLANS ASUNDER!!
THIS WORLD SHALL END IN AN ORGY OF INTERRACIAL MISERY AND OUR UNHOLY SPAWN WILL END THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

hell no. nigger women are trash. just take a couple nukes to africa, at least india does tech support.