There is objectively nothing wrong with hurting animals for pleasure

There is objectively nothing wrong with hurting animals for pleasure.

Attached: 1522671460254.jpg (384x383, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzokUIZ_Z-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice thread, OP. I'm sure this will get lots of replies.

I agree. Wouldn't do it myself though

>There is objectively nothing wrong with hurting girls for pleasure.
Animals don't deserve it

>There is objectively nothing wrong with hurting animals for pleasure.

Solid bait, thread will definitely get tons of replies

Obligatory "you're a psychopath"

I mean morally yes but if you realise we all go to the same place after death then its not that deep. Plus niggas eat meat.

Attached: 1554681981521.jpg (777x656, 61K)

You'll get bored with small animals and have a constant need to go bigger. Eventually you might want to target people because they can express the most complex emotion

Another objective truth.
Men are inferior to women.

Attached: 1555110533872.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Obvious troll is obvious. Originally

Attached: 1554340133496.jpg (564x752, 67K)

You don't need a lot of people, just kidnap one or two and keep them locked.

Nothing wrong in hurting animals for food. Throwing a bag of puppies in a river, see you in hell.

Root, you monster.

heck off bucko you dont know me

This would be her if I ever fucking saw this "cosplayer" in real life.

Zoomers Don't respond.

Attached: 1555294344206.png (322x300, 160K)

based piety kill more animals

Is this the same mentally ill female OP that I spoke to last year?

*based cvnka* you mean

Attached: 92NBOZ.png (1024x1673, 1.38M)

chara piety cvnka same thing

Seeing as we live close to each other, you're going to have to go out with me :v)

Is this really cvnka? aren't your file names different

She should get some carnivorous plants to automatically kill small insects. Insect suffering isn't much, but that's why you go the Factorio way of mass automation to make up for each individual unit being nothing by itself.

when will you post the videos?

Attached: 3i7i4iii2.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Death is suffering, but there are better forms to keep something(one) suffering.
Some sort of industrial prison sounds more fun.

pleasure is bjectively wrong so doing anything for pleasure is objectively wrong.

Attached: 1553434021020.jpg (580x560, 51K)

obviously it is her, there is no one else as based and psychopathic as her

Attached: 3792y2y2ty2y.jpg (1620x2160, 443K)

There is objectively nothing wrong with hurting you for pleasure.

hi hi its me.

Where do you live?

yes its really me.

What videos?

Attached: cleaningtoga.png (1200x1650, 1013K)

You could have the roof of the prison be a massive garden lined with carnivorous plants. Do the same for all the dirt spaces between walkways.

>female
you mean intersex freak?

>pour some gasoline on a stray
>set it on fire

What's really funny was learning that kittens don't know stop drop and roll - they sprint back and forth screaming with all their might kek

also puppies can't swim

>Where do you live?
:v)

But insects are even know they are imprisoned, you'd need something bigger for this, high mammal.

in lithuania like you

where are all the fembot witches with powers like these?
youtube.com/watch?v=fzokUIZ_Z-I

obvs bait thread but there is objectively nothing wrong with hurting dogs and only dogs for pleasure

Cats are good to choke and sometimes mutilation but i was never into fire play.

usa

Some of the largest Nepenthes can eat small higher animals like birds, rats, and mice. You could have a mouse farm and feed them to the plant.

I'm more into something mechanical, human made. For prison or death.

didn't say where we're from since you probably like to hide that kind of information

ah newby alphabet doing his/her/ITS thing

OP is correct this is why hunting is so appealing

no most people know what state im in.

literally what.

But plants are cool. Especially the carnivorous ones.

Nah, animals are bros, now hurting people. That's what you should do, including hurting yourself for avatarfagging.

I'm getting tired of your garbage. I've seen a lifetime of hell you cowards would of necked yourselves over without hesitation. No amount of philosophy blogs or buzzwords could ever save you from. The only genuine peace I ever knew was with my pets over the years You learn to appreciate the helpless when you know what true helplessness feels like. Wading through the bullshit of you 2000+ mistakes is bad enough, but for some ugly gook whore who should of been bbq'd in the korean war to repeatedly post about abusing animals... I'm getting fed up. Trust me when I say I don't have much to live for and have nothing to lose. I have enough disposable cash and the means to find out where you live. This is not a warning but a threat. I know you probably live with your family too as you gooks are all about that and women in general are good for nothing leeches. I'll fucking kill you and your entire family. You're gettin under the wrong people's nerves. Fuck off before you end up like one of your animals.

It would be nice if giant carnivores existed.
I cannot feed a human to a carnivore, but I can lock a human in some sort of cell for a very long time.

Still Michigan?

Enslave some chink scientists who were working on CRISPR and have them make giant plants for you.

Correct, still Michigan.

Attached: cvnkaenrg.jpg (1080x1350, 73K)

>I'm getting tired of your garbage. I've seen a lifetime of hell you cowards would of necked yourselves over without hesitation. No amount of philosophy blogs or buzzwords could ever save you from. The only genuine peace I ever knew was with my pets over the years You learn to appreciate the helpless when you know what true helplessness feels like. Wading through the bullshit of you 2000+ mistakes is bad enough, but for some ugly gook whore who should of been bbq'd in the korean war to repeatedly post about abusing animals... I'm getting fed up. Trust me when I say I don't have much to live for and have nothing to lose. I have enough disposable cash and the means to find out where you live. This is not a warning but a threat. I know you probably live with your family too as you gooks are all about that and women in general are good for nothing leeches. I'll fucking kill you and your entire family. You're gettin under the wrong people's nerves. Fuck off before you end up like one of your animals.
What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

I'd need a lot of personal, like 100+ researchers.
It would be a logistic nightmare to keep that many slaves working.

There's objectively nothing wrong with slicing your face off slowly while forcing cocaine into your nostrils so you don't faint, but I'm assuming you're against that. Extrapolate why you're against that to living things in general, and you can see why we have society and why hurting animals isn't the best thing to encourage.

Attached: 1540959971457.jpg (660x679, 55K)

god she's so hot
I want her to hurt me and be cruel to me and then comfort me and say she loves me

kay let's go hunting together. i'm less than an hour away.

I know this is bait, but it describes a common type of post. I don't like it when retards use the word objectively to describe their opinion that stands against most people's moral compass in an attempt to sound like the "smart psychopath" by signalling that "muh logic rules muh morals".

There is nothing objectively wrong with pleasing animals by hurting OP.

Attached: guineapigs.jpg (305x165, 6K)

Sure that sounds fun. Who are you though.

I like pleasing animals too. Via masturbation

im moap, pls add me on discord

I really doubt you're moap.

don't listen to this guy i'm frosty#7555 on discord

Attached: Screenshot_71.jpg (380x557, 64K)

There really aren't enough high quality videos of women fucking dogs

I'm Cvnka#6666, as always.

I agree, but there is decent erotica of it at least.

Attached: 1534485851807.jpg (474x600, 99K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-4nw

Attached: file 17.jpg (1016x774, 191K)

stop shilling you're shitty server in my theads bitch
if i wanted shillers i would shill my own YOU IDIOT

Attached: 1524546777462.png (341x314, 151K)