Vegan for two weeks

Did a little experiment, things I have noticed:
>10 lbs weight loss
>I feel lighter, less clogged up
>I am shitting up to 4 times a day
>black stool
>heightened awareness

Attached: BA077A44-79B2-4246-8142-BE36BB1CE1FE.jpg (1100x712, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwKApl94qw
webmd.com/digestive-disorders/black-tarry-stool-reasons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>knees weak
>arms are heavy

Were you fat?

Goodjob. Just make sure you stay away from that processed garbage companies sell like vegan meat and dairy replacements. And make sure your're getting all your vitamins, minerals and full amino acid profile.

Are you going to continue?

I hope you're not eating onions faggot

No, I’m 5’3, I started off 120 and now I’m 110 lbs.
Thanks, I have only been eating grains and veggies.
I don’t like onions
Maybe, I feel good the most part Will do

>No, I’m 5’3, I started off 120 and now I’m 110 lbs.
I hope you're female

>black stool
Sounds pretty worrysome

>>black stool
that means you're bleeding somewhere in your intestines idiot

Or he's just chugging red wine like water. Believe me. I know.

Attached: snow-cat.gif (441x270, 442K)

or he has internal bleeding haha

>manlet
>skeleton
>doesnt like onions
>next to zero protein intake
bruhhhhhhhhhhh

>10 lbs weight loss
>black stool
So you have found out that you are stressing your digestive system to the point of constant diarrhea and are rapidly losing weight. Sounds healthy

3 negatives 2 dubious positives there we have it the final vegan destruction

>10 lbs weight loss
All of it lean muscle tissue. RIP in peace your gains.
That's your brain shrinking
Your body can't handle the overload, you're killing it
>black stool
GET TO A DOCTOR YOU ARE BLEEDING INTERNALLY YOU IDIOT!
>heightened awareness
That's your body/brain trying to tell you something: YOU ARE KILLING US YOU IDIOT, STOP IT NOW AND WE'LL STOP BEING IN PANIC MODE!

I am a gal

I am a gal

Just like every fucking vegan in the history of veganism you get an initial high from the diet.
After a few years you will develop deficiencies and your fertility will decline, give it enough time and you will be sterile and in the worst case irreversibly so. Your body needs dietary cholesterol to produce sex hormones.
I hope you heed this warning, roastie. If not, well, that's natural selection for you kek

>black stool
lmao dude. you're dying

but a lot of them are a great source of protein, no?

tofurky, seitan burgers etc etc

>Your body needs dietary cholesterol to produce sex hormones.

oh man i lol'd

Attached: 1558964923455.jpg (918x804, 110K)

>10 lbs weight loss
well yeah, you're starving.
this is how i know you're (also literally) full of shit. fiber clogs you up and veggies cause bloating and inflammation. there is no way in hell you are *less* bloated with more plant-foods.
>black stool
could unironically be blood.
your diet is 100% wrecking your gut. the proper function of your entire immune system depends on a microscopic, absolutely ridiculously thin layer of mucus, and you're shoving your body full of fiber that acts like steel-wool inside your gut. enjoy leaky gut and all the auto-immune goodness that it'll bring - oh, and also barely anyone manages to reverse it, so your little experiment might fuck you up for life.
>heightened awareness
lmao

This is why vegans look like androgynous messes

I literally feel no difference from going vegan. Skin is the same, energy is the same, weight is the same, and so on. Are you guys just eating salads and riding the placebo?

enjoy infertility nigger

>And make sure your're getting all your vitamins, minerals and full amino acid profile

That's good advice, but another way to say that is "don't be a vegan."

Attached: 1563045388627.jpg (1280x800, 495K)

fag

it does though, every lipid based hormone literally NEEDS cholesterol, your body can synthesise some like amino acids but others are only able to be attained through diet, veganism will make you infertile long term unless you make sure you get every single one of your macro and micro nutrients from plant based sources entirely which is extremely difficult, just eat some eggs or something, go down to your local farmers market and get some good quality ones they are very good for you

nice bro, just wait till you unlock the super Saiyan perk

Attached: 789456.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Humans have been eating meat for two million years? Where do these vegans get their stuff from?

The only humans that have health problems and eat meat are fatasses, literally just don’t be fat new theory

Anonette, why did you choose veganism over vegetarianism?

It's up to genetics. Lots of known genes that help decide how much people need animals, essentially how well they convert various plant nutrients into something useful. Most people aren't able to do it for years on end. I certainly feel substantially worse.

Except it's literally impossible to get all your vitamins, minerals and a full amino acid profile on a vegan diet.... So there's that.

Have you tried not mixing a lot of carbs with fats?
Have you tried eating 90% animal food?

Show tits

>10 lbs weight loss
Because you aren't consuming any high coloric food
Because there's nothing to digest in anything you eat, so your body flushes it out
See above
>black stool
See above
>heightened awareness
You're in ketosis, aka starving

> heightened awareness
Turning into a goat confirmed. Are your eyes getting further apart as well?

Attached: Puku_male[1].jpg (800x994, 706K)

You will need some syringes with B-12 in the future.

best post so far

Attached: hehe-man.jpg (900x900, 79K)

LOOOOOL POST BODY - you won’t

Just get your b-vitamins and aminos. No doctor ever told anyone, "You have a protein deficiency." Stay away from processed foods. Grow your own food. Beans give plenty of protein. Presoak your beans for better digestion. Quinoa and lentils are good go to. Don't drink tap water. Stay away from vegatables in the nightshade family, because they cause inflamation. I don't understand the black stool. That's deffinately not a good. I never had that issue. Don't listen to all the dumb asses who attack you so they don't have question their beliefs.

Can we get a vegan general going bros?

Attached: c61eb0dab44a38d534a2de83385f37ed.jpg (500x425, 59K)

Attached: 8FCC3A9A-F831-44D2-B426-E4B1B3E61985.jpg (750x566, 105K)

Nice tits bro

MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES PLS *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* I'M SO THIRSTY MOMMY *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE* *SUCKIE*

Attached: 157569763.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Dilate you fucking tranny

Attached: 1511178961470.png (1408x5896, 1.89M)

more milkers pls

What did you actually eat though? Healthy stuff or lots of chips and vegan ice cream?

You shouldn't be shitting 4 tines a day that is gross

I was shitting a lot too OP when I first started and I think maybe they were blacker.

But they eventually became more regular again. Probably the gut biome just adjusting

That gyno is even worse than mine.

ya i went vegetarian a year ago and it sounds similar. the black stool is not blood, it is cholesterol. it goes away after a while and you feel better and better as you poop it out. i am a 170 lb skele and i had a LOT of it.

you don't even need to be vegetarian or vegan to see this. if you are a meat eater, try eating oats or psyllium fiber for a couple days and see what comes out. that is what made me go vegetarian right there.

>the black stool is not blood, it is cholesterol
Uh... what?
>Arteries thicken, become more rigid, and start to take on the yellow color of cholesterol.
>i am a 170 lb skele and i had a LOT of it.
It's probably your bile going away and you getting a gallbladder stone

>try eating oats or psyllium fiber for a couple days and see what comes out
You're seeing the psyllium and oats come out you retard

>if you are a meat eater, try eating oats or psyllium fiber for a couple days and see what comes out
Why? Just to get rotten teeth and leaky gut?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwKApl94qw
>A bleeding ulcer is the most common cause of dark stools. An ulcer is a sore on the inside of your stomach or small intestine. Sometimes these sores bleed. This can make your poop dark.
webmd.com/digestive-disorders/black-tarry-stool-reasons

horror story

>dude fuck nuts and legumes lmao

>doesn't like onions

literally how. Onions are god-tier

Newfag detected
Gookmoot needs to remove this gay ass word filter, shit is just confusing and not funny anymore

On year 20 now as a vegan. Normal multivitamines is enough. And yes, I still got my teet, fathered and raise children etc. Just donat be stupid abort it and you will be ok

>On year 20 now as a vegan. Normal multivitamines is enough. And yes, I still got my teet, fathered and raise children etc. Just donat be stupid abort it and you will be ok
Post body
I bet your children have crooked teeth

Why does my stomach kinda hurt anytime I eat a heavy amount of vegetables. It’s not a horrible pain. But it’s discomforting

Yep, psyllium especially forms into gelatinous globs and makes your poop freakin weird. That doesn't mean you don't have garbage in your intestines, but the way to remove it is with something like sulfate laxative and tons of water, not more food.

Yeah when I took some psyllium there was distinct difference halfway through the turd. Two different colours.

Ever considered a bacterial cleanse? That's what's going on in your intestines. Bacteria are breaking down food.
More bacteria, not less

>Why does my stomach kinda hurt anytime I eat a heavy amount of vegetables. It’s not a horrible pain. But it’s discomforting
Fiber

moar pls

spaghett

Like it’s too much?

Nice delivery.
A diet of mostly veggies is very good for you. A little bit of meat is needed for those few vitamins but that's about it.