What does Jow Forums get from McDs

>McDouble, large fries, chocolate shake (large)

sometimes ill go for 2 fillet-o-fish

Attached: mcdonalds-burger-fries-soda.jpg (500x366, 60K)

for me, it's the McChicken

A McDouble and a cup of water

Attached: 1562903282721.jpg (480x409, 27K)

4 McChickens and wash that shit down with a bangs

Attached: 3680E93D-A1E6-4F55-AF90-4D2A6F8057D3.jpg (400x750, 41K)

based

root beer is an alpha drink

I just got a large double beef and bacon meal with vanilla coke and 2x10 packs of mcbites.

Royale with cheese

havent been in a while but usually
>big mac
>filet o fish
>iced tea

The root of wich plant is it?

Normally 2 mcdoubles and a mcchicken but last time dumb bitch forgot my mcchicken,
atleast I got a mire out of it. Said I looked like one of them hollister models.

Based Bangsposter

Attached: 1529458986178.gif (554x400, 120K)

Non-Whites hate this stuff, my Colombian ex-gf and her Hispanic friends used to pinch their noses and give me shit when I drank it. Do whatever you want with this info.

big mac, large dr pepper
fries are cuck food, dry and don't really have much of a taste
i recently have been redpilled on how eating multiple smaller borgars can be satisfying in a different way than a big one, so i might fuck around and get a few mcdoubles or even just single cheeseburgers

It's bargs retard

nothing, the whole place is a gains goblin that preys on fatties

The chicken nuggets actually have decent macros. Just try not to think about what they really are.

double QP-no onion, with large fry and Coke.(if they are out of coke I request a refund and go to a different one)
>open up the burger and peel off the cleaner Patty, usually the bottom
>tear off pieces of the top patty until it's about 2/3 it's original size
>save those pieces and the clean patty for later
>pour about 1/4 of my fries on the bottom bun
>place the partial patty on those fries
>pour another quarter of fries on
>place on the top bun and give it a nice big smush
>add back any fries that got lost over the side
>eat the smushed burger like normal
>proceed to wrap fries around your patty strips and eat them, be sure to save about one final quarter of your fries
>four that final bit of fries on the clean patty
>fold it like a taco
>Shove it up my ass

what do they call a whopper?

i thought it was barqs

what the fuck

>no onion

idiot

Let's see your Mcdeeznuts routine then.

i had 3 double qp, 2 4 peice cheese sticks, and a 59oz just 15 lemonade bottle yesterday. polished of with two protien yogurts

It's actually Braps.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Fuck off, Chick-fil-a is better at chicken.

I don't get mcdicks, but when I do, it's two big Macs no mac sauce and two or chickens no chicken sauce sub ketchup. with fries and a large milkshake. If you order off the self serve kiosk it forces them to make the milkshake even when they are 'out'.

This is usually a last resort bulking meal if it's late and nothing else is open.

double quarter pounder
what's the best burger for beef to price ratio?